Thread: Malik Heath tweet

vCash

Malik Heath tweet

Preciate it coach leach he woke me up maybe he need to tell me that all the time.

vCash
    Coaching players hard still works, if the player is open to criticism and making Himself a better player. Leach won't keep players that can't be coached hard and I love it!

vCash
    Something happened to him after that block in the back call. He went totally apeshit after that.

vCash
    The dude can ball. I hope we get his full potential before he is done at state.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    The only thing stopping Heath is Heath. If he decided to get open downfield, we would throw it his way. He has the best size and speed on the team. Again, if he made his mind up to be a gigantic big play threat, we would love to throw it open to the deep route every other play. He just needs to get some attitude on him, while on the field.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    Being a successful football coach takes rare skills. Bitch all you want but there's a legit reason they get paid.

vCash
    Yeah, when he came out of HS at the MS/AL Allstars game, he was the best player on the field. Since then... crickets.

vCash
    Malik had a career game today. His best game by far as a Bulldog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Coaching players hard still works, if the player is open to criticism and making Himself a better player. Leach won't keep players that can't be coached hard and I love it!
    Total thumbs up CC24!!

vCash
    Whatever Leach said worked. Heath has played sparingly the last 4 games and all of a sudden today looks like the player we expect him to be. Leach needs to crawl up his butt every game if that will get him going.