Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Auburn Game Thread

vCash
    I think Will Rogers played his best game today and that's saying a lot since he's had several great games this year. Tbh I can't think of another QB (Dak included) that has had a better performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Kiffin called it. He picked us on GameDay.
    And they laughed at him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I gave up on this game at the end of the 1st quarter.

That may be the best second half a MSU team and MSU quarterback has ever had. Damn proud of this team.
    I started watching at 28-3. My whole life I felt like a jinx... today I was the good luck charm!

vCash
    They literally couldn't cover any of our receivers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They literally couldn't cover any of our receivers
    I'd love to know what adjustments we made because in the first 1 1/2 quarters they had us blanketed and were knocking the ball loose on every near completion. Then as you said, in the second half our receivers were mostly wide open.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    I was thinking that Kiffin was being facetious but maybe he wasn't. I find it difficult not to like that guy even though I don't
    want to.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I'd love to know what adjustments we made because in the first 1 1/2 quarters they had us blanketed and were knocking the ball loose on every near completion. Then as you said, in the second half our receivers were mostly wide open.
    Leach is pretty smart cat regardless of what some people have said about his antiquated offense!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    I was thinking that Kiffin was being facetious but maybe he wasn't. I find it difficult not to like that guy even though I don't
    want to.
    He was dead serious. He even said Mike Leach is the greatest offensive coach in America. He even called Baylor over Oklahoma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Kiffin called it. He picked us on GameDay.
    Yes he did/

vCash
    I think the two biggest drives of the game was our first td drive and leaving Auburn almost 2 minutes left half and we stopped them for the first time all day. We kept that momentum going in the second half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Mason called off the Dogs and went Man to Man. Also Heath finally showed up with some good grabs and we, 78, started blocking better until that drive with the targeting call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    He was dead serious. He even said Mike Leach is the greatest offensive coach in America. He even called Baylor over Oklahoma.
    Hope he doesn't get his own game correct.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    want to.
    I like Kiffin. He's a funny guy and I honestly think he's learned from his mistakes. Also think he's a good coach.

vCash
    Like I said in an earlier thread a few weeks back, I don?t have expectations for our football program, but we?re definitely improving and competing at a high level. It?s the MSU ?anthem? for years??if we would have taken care of business in certain games we would Memphis State, Arkansas, & LSU.

We?re in good shape for the future just based on performance for recruiting. Leach is beginning to catch on to what it takes to compete in the SEC. Will Rogers is the absolute key. and his maturation into the offense is starting to show big time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Let's go. Let's try not to get down 10-0 before playing well this week!
    Shoot, 10-0 doesn't even get me excited anymore LOL
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Do we need Ole Miss to beat TAMU tonight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Hope he doesn't get his own game correct.
    Yeah, but is the head coach gonna come right out and say we're gonna get our asses kicked?

vCash
    When it 28-3 I seriously thought we'd lose something like 52-17. Boy, was I surprised. Never give up on this team. This isn't Dan *******'s Mississippi State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Do we need Ole Miss to beat TAMU tonight?
    If we want to finish 2nd in the West, yes.