Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 11 Prediction Time- Let's Hope We Get Bad Bo Edition

vCash
    I can't even say. But I'll say this, if we start out fast we got a chance. If we start like last week, I don't like it. I just don't know what to count on.

vCash
    Refs win again
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    State hits a last second FG to win it 24-23.
    Wouldn't that be ironic.

vCash
    28-21 auburn

vCash
    We could possibly win , could be interesting but? it?s auburn @home and the refs will not be calling this fair ( like always, gotta hype up that iron bowl and give bama another ranked win)

If we want to win , we need to get on them early and score a td on our first drive.

Auburn - 30
    Hail State - 20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    We could possibly win , could be interesting but? it?s auburn @home and the refs will not be calling this fair ( like always, gotta hype up that iron bowl and give bama another ranked win)

If we want to win , we need to get on them early and score a td on our first drive.

Auburn - 30
    Hail State - 20
    Also that includes a missed extra point and a lot of turnover on downs in the redzone then people will be mad that we didn?t try the field goals

vCash
    I ain't feelin this one. Maybe because we lost a close one last week but I think auburn will beat us soundly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I ain't feelin this one. Maybe because we lost a close one last week but I think auburn will beat us soundly.
    I dreamed they beat us 37-7 last night. It was awful. I couldn't go back to sleep for a couple of hours. So I watched a couple of reruns of House, MD.

vCash
    If we lose, please may it be competitive. I just don't want to get clobbered like we have been the past few times in their house, its been hard to watch.

I really just don't want another game of "freaking refs, man"

vCash
    Ight well, we as a group were pretty good last week. summed everything up we thought that we would beat the hogs 28-20. We can argue we beat them 28-23. So without the refs we weren't to far off.

I really hope we are off this week again, because we think that auburn is going to beat us 25-22. That being the case I say we lose on another last second field goal. why not keep that going.

Come on guys, you got this, its just Auburn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    Refs win again
    Yea, refs screw MSU again is right. This team should absolutely be 7-2 if we didn't have to deal with biased SEC refs. And if anyone wants to say the officiating is not biased, but just bad, I would want to put out the challenge to name a game in the last 10 years that we have won over either a blown call or a highly controversial call at the end of the game in our favor? Bad calls eventually balance out, biased calls do not. The last straw for me was when we couldn't even get an SEC ref to have the integrity to own up to blowing a play dead when we weren't even playing an in-conference game! You have to REALLY want to screw MSU to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    This " Bo" yall speak of. This the QB whose been there 8 years or so?
    Methinks, yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yea, refs screw MSU again is right. This team should absolutely be 7-2 if we didn't have to deal with biased SEC refs. And if anyone wants to say the officiating is not biased, but just bad, I would want to put out the challenge to name a game in the last 10 years that we have won over either a blown call or a highly controversial call at the end of the game in our favor? Bad calls eventually balance out, biased calls do not. The last straw for me was when we couldn't even get an SEC ref to have the integrity to own up to blowing a play dead when we weren't even playing an in-conference game! You have to REALLY want to screw MSU to do that.
    rep!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Really and truly that ref should have been fired for that. That level of incompetence cannot be allowed to exist.

vCash
    We would need extremely bad Bo, a few opportune turnovers and some help to beat Auburn at Jordan Hare. In essence, our chances are slim.

AU - 33

Dogs - 17
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Alright a tough one last week being screwed by the refs....AGAIN....and our kickers, but a new week and I believe an opportunity to win. Maybe it's just blind faith but I think we find a way to force Nix into a few bad throws and win this one 31-21.

Rogers Pass Yds- 423
    Rogers TDs- 3
    Polk Receptions- 11
    Amount of Times ESPN shows Patrick Nix in crowd- 75
    Auburn 31
    State 17