Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys letting C34 and his ?airbone? bullshit off this week?

vCash
    I don't think he has been laid in a while, maybe never, he is way too pissy! Get a grip Tater and get over yourself! Your rantings about NOTHING are very tiring!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn?t do a game recap after we lost?
    Yep and our airbone as 34 puts it only put up 28 pts. Not exactly setting the world on fire. Yes we have improved but still a ways to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Damn dude. Quite shitty with suspect join date.
    I agree .... this guys is on everyone's nerves except his own
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    What is EPA? I saw Rogers leads the sec in it for qb.
    Division of QBR...

"EPA:Total expected points added with low leverage plays, according to ESPN Win Probability model, down-weighted."

It's an individual stat though, no team

vCash
    Deleted.... because I realized I don't care.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 11-10-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yep and our airbone as 34 puts it only put up 28 pts. Not exactly setting the world on fire. Yes we have improved but still a ways to go.
    Well with a competent kicker our offense would have put up a minimum of 34 points. The offense is fine and we are going to continue to get better. If we can score 34 a week we aren’t going to lose very often. Still a weird week to call him out.
    Last edited by Jarius; 11-10-2021 at 01:47 PM.

vCash
    We have an average OL, yes we have one player maybe two who could play for just about anyone else in the Sec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    We have an average OL, yes we have one player maybe two who could play for just about anyone else in the Sec.
    We have a top 10-12 draft pick at LT. We will lose 3 starters upfront. Anybody thinking next year's OL will be better or even as good as this year's is kidding themselves
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We have a top 10-12 draft pick at LT. We will lose 3 starters upfront. Anybody thinking next year's OL will be better or even as good as this year's is kidding themselves
    Actually I'm a little concerned with OL, I hope we find a few Juco's and portals, I know most OL need a redshirt year.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I agree .... this guys is on everyone's nerves except his own
    Read the sig or block my posts. This board makes it easy for someone pointing out facts to get ignored. So rather than complain about it, do something about it. Note: I'm not the one who made this post. I simply posted facts for posterity. Mr. Coach moving before the school semester is up totally is really moving and should totally have all of his excuses be believed. Especially when he showed how cool he was about getting laid. So cool.

I'm not gonna apologize for calling a spade a spade and if someone calling a spade a spade instead of a heart gets on your nerves, that's a you problem.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    We have an above average skill wise MSU OL in a scheme that emphasizes technique and so a giant skill gap doesn't matter as much as a gap in technique. Hence why Dolla Bill has fallen out of rotation in favor of Cole Smith.

I'm not so sure that Portal OL will be the best for us as home grown talent who know our scheme and assignments and techniques from beginning will be. Yea Cross is the best OL talent that we've had at MSU. But we haven't maximized his talents because this offense doesn't focus on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    "I am very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany."

Yea sure bud
    I wish my HOUSE smelled like rich mahogany. All seriousness what crawled up your butt and died man. Chill. 34 is a senior member and brings good info, even if it does get a lot of people railed up. I mean look at this stupid thread. It is literally about him NOT making a post and we are 4 pages deep. No matter what anybody thinks 34 is good for the board. Freaking chill!

vCash
    Mr. Coach moving before the school semester is up totally is really moving and should totally have all of his excuses be believed. Especially when he showed how cool he was about getting laid. So cool.
    lol- Damn Perry Mason. Facts you say?

A) What does a semester have to do with anything?

B) I said working- I never said if I closed the deal or not on the date.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I give no fuchs what you believe. 200 people that know me know that I moved. Supporting my child at a Saturday basketball tournament (well, coaching from the stands and yelling at him is a more accurate portrayal) and then working to get laid on a date is way more important than watching State play UPig. Priorities dude.
    Bro, you passed up the game for the sex? Not cool. Only 13 days a year have a MSU football game. You can have the sex 365 days a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Division of QBR...

"EPA:Total expected points added with low leverage plays, according to ESPN Win Probability model, down-weighted."

It's an individual stat though, no team
    Atta boy Will

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I wish my HOUSE smelled like rich mahogany. All seriousness what crawled up your butt and died man. Chill. 34 is a senior member and brings good info, even if it does get a lot of people railed up. I mean look at this stupid thread. It is literally about him NOT making a post and we are 4 pages deep. No matter what anybody thinks 34 is good for the board. Freaking chill!
    One, the reference went over your head.

Two, I didn't argue he wasn't good for the board. Congrats you spent a whole paragraph arguing with something that doesn't exist.

Three, the point I made was its suspect the week after he admits he's wrong he has so much more important life events to attend to than watch MSU and write up his diatribe. The facts are on my side, so I will pound the facts. You can continue to pound the table if you want. Idc.

Banned
    vCash
    lol- Damn Perry Mason. Facts you say?

A) What does a semester have to do with anything?

B) I said working- I never said if I closed the deal or not on the date.
    A) Idk coach you tell me.

B) congrats on the not sex? interesting that's the point you want to argue. Almost like you want to remove any points you can't debate and only focus on things you can be right on. Because if you can't be right, then it's no fun for you. Hmmm

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I don't think he has been laid in a while, maybe never, he is way too pissy! Get a grip Tater and get over yourself! Your rantings about NOTHING are very tiring!
    sex before marriage is a sin like eating shellfish. will you marry me so i can get laid not be so pissy? that's how it works right?

Banned
    vCash
    sex before marriage is a sin like eating shellfish. will you marry me so i can get laid not be so pissy? that's how it works right?
    Lobster, crab legs, oysters, crawfish along with pork are not sins. God Said. I love Jews but dis here just another example of where day wrong.

vCash
    One, the reference went over your head.

Two, I didn't argue he wasn't good for the board. Congrats you spent a whole paragraph arguing with something that doesn't exist.

Three, the point I made was its suspect the week after he admits he's wrong he has so much more important life events to attend to than watch MSU and write up his diatribe. The facts are on my side, so I will pound the facts. You can continue to pound the table if you want. Idc.
    I didn't miss the reference, I was just making a point that I wish my house smelled like rich mahogany.

I didn't say that you think he isn't good for the board. Just trying to figure out why you are so up in arms. You Joined less than a year ago, and started really posted like a month or so ago, and you are this pissed off on the coming and goings of 34 and his activity on this board. Just really weird, boss.