Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys letting C34 and his ?airbone? bullshit off this week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Forget trying to prove we're on their level offensively, we aren't. We can absolutely still beat them though bc their defense isn't good. Our offense vs the defense and their offense vs our defense could be a draw.
    A draw? It's a draw if Coral is hurt. He'll tear our secondary mainly safeties apart playing man coverage on their WR's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    A draw? It's a draw if Coral is hurt. He'll tear our secondary mainly safeties apart playing man coverage on their WR's.
    We should tear them apart too though. I agree corral is gonna have a field day

Banned
    vCash
    You can't even give Leach credit for saying the Air Raid is like the Wish Bone.

Narcissistic ass didn't start a Sunday thread because last week he admitted he was wrong and now he's not watching MSU football because he can't stand to be wrong more than he wants us to win. Literally proved it.

That's where this thread should end. Proof is in the pudding. This arguing over OM having a better offense is comedy. Our offense has an upward trajectory and there's already peaked scoring 49 on Bama last year. That's what happens when you build your offense on tempo and tricking the defense. Film gets out and they adjust. Our offense is designed on reps, reading the defense, and reacting accordingly. Shocker that it's gotten better with time I tell ya

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Narcissistic ass didn't start a Sunday thread because last week he admitted he was wrong and now he's not watching MSU football because he can't stand to be wrong more than he wants us to win. Literally proved it.
    I just moved to another state as I explained. I explained I was unable to watch the game this past Saturday. I didnt even get TV installed at my house until Sunday. (Made it just in time for Yellowstone thank goodness)

Stop being a little kid. Sunday Morning QB will return this Sunday. Make sure to read as always.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I just moved to another state as I explained. I explained I was unable to watch the game this past Saturday. I didnt even get TV installed at my house until Sunday. (Made it just in time for Yellowstone thank goodness)

Stop being a little kid. Sunday Morning QB will return this Sunday. Make sure to read as always.
    Good luck on your new adventure, hope the pastries are good!*****

vCash

Although I dont always agree with your takes I do enjoy your sunday reviews. And best wishes on your new move.

Banned
    vCash

You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. Just own up that it's not fun for you to watch when we aren't confirming your narrative just like Kaaron should just say he don't want the jab period. Get more respect that way.

vCash
    I know you look at advanced stats some, so I have a hard time believing you think we're as good as them offensively. FEI (updated) has them at #5 and us at #30. Hell, traditional stats have them better. I'd like to see you make a case for this this anywhere but a miss state board... you'd be laughed at
    They were far better early in the year. No denying that. We?re quickly getting there though
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Lol, they're 9th in total plays, and we're #12. They've had 7 more plays this year
    Not talking about plays. Talking about possessions. They?re offense was far better early in the year. No denying that

vCash
    Forget trying to prove we're on their level offensively, we aren't. We can absolutely still beat them though bc their defense isn't good. Our offense vs the defense and their offense vs our defense could be a draw.
    Are you looking at the entire year or now?

vCash
    Good thread heh?! In all seriousness I just get tired of C34?s schtik on a weekly basis being anti-Leach. Started when we hired him. He?s not the only one. I see improvements offensively from play-calling to execution. Defense is strong. Discipline is in a good place. I see a young group of guys playing together as a team with fight. Kids that aren?t highly recruited are getting opportunities and capitalizing which tells me a lot about what the locker room is like. Not sunshine pumping, but damn let?s get on board. Never been more excited about the future of football.

vCash
    You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. .
    I give no fuchs what you believe. 200 people that know me know that I moved. Supporting my child at a Saturday basketball tournament (well, coaching from the stands and yelling at him is a more accurate portrayal) and then working to get laid on a date is way more important than watching State play UPig. Priorities dude.

vCash
    I don’t always agree with c34...BUT....he is VERY knowledgeable about fball and I always look forward to his insight.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn’t do a game recap after we lost?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn’t do a game recap after we lost?
    lol- exactly

vCash
    I give no fuchs what you believe. 200 people that know me know that I moved. Supporting my child at a Saturday basketball tournament (well, coaching from the stands and yelling at him is a more accurate portrayal) and then working to get laid on a date is way more important than watching State play UPig. Priorities dude.
    ..I know more people than you bro.. 😂

vCash
    But you can't make any stat favor us
    What is EPA? I saw Rogers leads the sec in it for qb.

Banned
    vCash
    "I am very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany."

Yea sure bud

Banned
    vCash
    You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. Just own up that it's not fun for you to watch when we aren't confirming your narrative just like Kaaron should just say he don't want the jab period. Get more respect that way.
    Damn dude. Quite shitty with suspect join date.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Damn dude. Quite shitty with suspect join date.
    You're more likely to be believed if you have 1 solid excuse or reasoning than throwing out 6-7. That's what both Throw Rogan and SMQB did and that's the only point that should be derived from that. Idk how that's "shitty".