Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are you guys letting C34 and his ?airbone? bullshit off this week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    sex before marriage is a sin like eating shellfish. will you marry me so i can get laid not be so pissy? that's how it works right?
    Are you sure you are not DANTHEMAN in disguise? I have not heard such garbage since he was officially on the board!

Why are you so pissy? Why does coach get under your skin? He is a poster just like you with his own opinions, informed and uninformed, just like you. It is nothing to get mad about! Life is too short to get wrapped around the axel over that! By the way, most posters like to hear his opinion - right or wrong! Don't try to quote scripture when you twist it to suit your own selfish desires.

vCash
    A) Idk coach you tell me.

B) congrats on the not sex? interesting that's the point you want to argue. Almost like you want to remove any points you can't debate and only focus on things you can be right on. Because if you can't be right, then it's no fun for you. Hmmm
    There is nothing to argue. I explained what I was doing. I have no reason to lie. I’ve already admitted I don’t enjoy watching our games when we throw it 55 times. People know this. I enjoyed the Kentucky game more than most because we were more balanced.

Just a head’s up- I may not have a Sunday Morning QB after the Egg Bowl also. I’ll be in Dallas that week having fun taking my children to Six Flags and other things.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    There is nothing to argue. I explained what I was doing. I have no reason to lie. I’ve already admitted I don’t enjoy watching our games when we throw it 55 times. People know this. I enjoyed the Kentucky game more than most because we were more balanced.

Just a head’s up- I may not have a Sunday Morning QB after the Egg Bowl also. I’ll be in Dallas that week having fun taking my children to Six Flags and other things.
    Cool I'll be there too watching Checkdown Charlie lose to the Raiders. And if it's not your cup of tea, it's not your cup of tea. Which was generally what my point was. You're not getting enjoyment out of the success of our program. You get enjoyment from watching a certain brand of football or being right that that certain brand of football is the only thing that will work here. You're not getting either so you didn't prioritize watching. That's well within your right and as I said, I respect owning that. In fact, that was my point as to why you didn't. You didn't have to throw flimsy excuses for it. Own who you are.

As for the others on this board thinking I'm pissy, I'm not. I'm much like coach in that I'm direct and blunt. This was a time you weren't and that's been rectified so I'm moving on. Enjoy Dallas, maybe we'll end up watching in the same bar that night. Hail State!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I didn't miss the reference, I was just making a point that I wish my house smelled like rich mahogany.

I didn't say that you think he isn't good for the board. Just trying to figure out why you are so up in arms. You Joined less than a year ago, and started really posted like a month or so ago, and you are this pissed off on the coming and goings of 34 and his activity on this board. Just really weird, boss.
    Cool beans. Same on the mahogany tbh. I generally try to find air fresheners with a strong woodsman scent.

I'm not really up in arms, just stated what was obvious to me and saw someone who is normally very direct and blunt being very wishy washy. But he's rectified that and we're adults who can move on.

As for me in a nutshell I'll let the quote to the bottom do the explaining there.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Lobster, crab legs, oysters, crawfish along with pork are not sins. God Said. I love Jews but dis here just another example of where day wrong.
    Hell yeah brother, cheers from iraq.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Are you sure you are not DANTHEMAN in disguise? I have not heard such garbage since he was officially on the board!

Why are you so pissy? Why does coach get under your skin? He is a poster just like you with his own opinions, informed and uninformed, just like you. It is nothing to get mad about! Life is too short to get wrapped around the axel over that! By the way, most posters like to hear his opinion - right or wrong! Don't try to quote scripture when you twist it to suit your own selfish desires.
    Are you projecting your mental state or something. I'm not pissy, I'm direct. I argued my point and ain't really whining. 34 doesn't get under my skin. I call out inconsistencies and stick to the facts. You join in and attack my sex life. Seems like the person under someone's skin here is me under yours. Which is cool and all if you repent and take my hand in marriage. I am a good Christian after all and will be glad to get under your skin anytime in holy matrimony.

vCash
    You're not getting enjoyment out of the success of our program. You get enjoyment from watching a certain brand of football or being right that that certain brand of football is the only thing that will work here. You're not getting either so you didn't prioritize watching. That's well within your right and as I said, I respect owning that. In fact, that was my point as to why you didn't. You didn't have to throw flimsy excuses for it. Own who you are.
    Not really sure what you arent understanding.

Child's game takes precedent over State. Doesnt matter who the coach is at State. My 12 year old is 6'2 and decided he wanted to add basketball to his resume to go with football. His game was at the same time as our game. He wins. Gamecast on the phone it is.

As for State- I love us winning. I literally headed up starting a Miss State fan board that didnt allow Bearfin posters. Literally. Slickdawg was the man behind the scenes mastermind computer-wise and we had some others instrumental as well. But I want us to always be successful. I wouldnt spend the time I do with it if I didnt.

I dont enjoy watching 7th grade basketball either. It's as painful as watching Leach's offense throw it 55 times. But my giant spawn is out there and requires my time. So he wins over State/UPig. Obviously you havent figured out I moved to be near my kids because they demanded it. Life changer for me. Career went to the backburner.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I appreciate Tater and his comments. The last comment by C34 proves his stance being anti-Leach currently and from the beginning. Buy the 17 in dude. Quit pulling the rope in the opposite direction. This is why our fan base sucks. If I didn?t see improvements then I?d be pulling the rope with you. But the opposite is happening. #hailstate

vCash
    One should never owe an explanation as to why he chooses real life- kids, wife, etc. over any team he follows. I hope you had a wonderful time watching your boy play, Coach. Good luck on the move and new page in life.
    We all love MSU, but this isn?t a 2 sided relationship. We all suffer from repeated broken hearts and emotional abuse because MSU doesn?t love us back. We don?t owe MSU everything. Be kind to one another for we fans all suffer and joy together. We don?t have to agree on everything to pull for the Dawgs.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 11-11-2021 at 02:06 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Not really sure what you arent understanding.

Child's game takes precedent over State. Doesnt matter who the coach is at State. My 12 year old is 6'2 and decided he wanted to add basketball to his resume to go with football. His game was at the same time as our game. He wins. Gamecast on the phone it is.

As for State- I love us winning. I literally headed up starting a Miss State fan board that didnt allow Bearfin posters. Literally. Slickdawg was the man behind the scenes mastermind computer-wise and we had some others instrumental as well. But I want us to always be successful. I wouldnt spend the time I do with it if I didnt.

I dont enjoy watching 7th grade basketball either. It's as painful as watching Leach's offense throw it 55 times. But my giant spawn is out there and requires my time. So he wins over State/UPig. Obviously you havent figured out I moved to be near my kids because they demanded it. Life changer for me. Career went to the backburner.
    i feel your pain on that one been there done that!