Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May have found a kicker on campus already!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    When I went to twitter, at least 3 others popped up on my feed. One is a former soccer player, hit 50+.

Reality, it wasn't the kicker's fault when he missed the one at the end to tie, it was the holder's set. So, we need a new holder too.
    Tucker Day is the holder - and he has botched a number of holds.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Interesting how people can see the same play and see different things.

I thought Tucker did a great job with the hold. Considering the snap was a little wide and he had to really reach for it. Tucker did a good job of getting the ball set.

vCash
    Kicking on twitter and kicking in game are completely different. The kickers we have on the team can lineup and kick 40 yarders all day long on Twitter. There's no way to know if they can mentally handle it until they are in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    Kicking on twitter and kicking in game are completely different. The kickers we have on the team can lineup and kick 40 yarders all day long on Twitter. There's no way to know if they can mentally handle it until they are in the game.
    yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Here goes - kid is already on campus and kicked juco. Definitely looks thicker than McCord is and not too shabby of a leg. Let?s see if he can do it live in pads ����

https://twitter.com/hamiltonw19/stat...889985537?s=21
    My brother (Computer and Electrical Engineer) could hit 60 yarders barefoot when he was at MSU. Many of the soccer playing kids could. They are just not football players.

Not him in the picture, but that's what he would have looked like in a football uniform.

Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 11-09-2021 at 01:49 PM.

vCash
    Sign him up!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    My brother (Computer and Electrical Engineer) could hit 60 yarders barefoot when he was at MSU. Many of the soccer playing kids could. They are just not football players.

Not him in the picture, but that's what he would have looked like in a football uniform.

I saw my Dad drop-kick a 40 yarder when he was 50 years old. I was in my 20s playing flag football with some friends on our high school field and he stopped by to see some of my friends he had coached in baseball. We were messing around and kicking for money, and he just picked the ball up and put us all to shame. Damndest thing I've ever seen.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18