Thread: Washington's Jimmy Lake suspended for shoving player in facemask

vCash

Washington's Jimmy Lake suspended for shoving player in facemask

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washi...lake-suspended

How fast does OM go get this guy as DC if he's fired? He's the one that bragged about leach's offense easy to shut down

vCash
    Snowflakes

vCash
    If he just got suspended for one game he is really lucky. I don't think this is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/washi...lake-suspended

How fast does OM go get this guy as DC if he's fired? He's the one that bragged about leach's offense easy to shut down
    Lake is a clown. UW gets all the talent in Washington and Peterson left them loaded. Leach at WSU was competing against UW with 2 and 3 stars against their 4 and 5 stars. He would have beat their @ss when Minshew was a senior but there was a blizzard in Pullman that night and the ball could not be passed. Of course Lake bragged it was his genius, it was the weather.

He?s a complete joke. Leach would destroy him with the talent he is getting at State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    If he just got suspended for one game he is really lucky. I don't think this is over.
    They're 4-5, which should be unacceptable there. I'd use it as just cause even if I thought it was a nothingburger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Snowflakes
    Hey, he probably mis-gendered him when he called him a mother-****er.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Lake is a clown. UW gets all the talent in Washington and Peterson left them loaded. Leach at WSU was competing against UW with 2 and 3 stars against their 4 and 5 stars. He would have beat their @ss when Minshew was a senior but there was a blizzard in Pullman that night and the ball could not be passed. Of course Lake bragged it was his genius, it was the weather.

He?s a complete joke. Leach would destroy him with the talent he is getting at State.
    This post is very comprehensive, lol. Nice.

vCash
    Maybe I am a little old school about this, but, I just watched the video. With the situation that was going on, you can clearly tell he was trying to get his player out of that area so no flags were thrown. I think this was blown well out of proportion.

vCash
    Lake won?t last long. He underachieved this year and last year only played 4 games and lost at Stanford at home. The situation at Washington reminds me a lot of our situation with Moorhead in year 2