Thread: "Cheap" "classless" say Pawllllll

vCash

"Cheap" "classless" say Pawllllll

about CML
    regarding kicker tryout

Pawlll sez he's just trying to get "cheap laughs"

Disagree Pawllllllll

vCash
    I'm really suprised Finebaum would say something negative about State!!**************************

vCash
    Wonder what Paul thought of this?

https://www.oregonlive.com/collegefo...s_nick_sa.html

vCash
    If it's not alabama he hates it. And it's not like this is the first time Leach has done this. I couldn't tell you the last time I even listened to that idiot.

vCash
    Well, he certainly knows cheap and classless very well.

vCash

1st time I've tuned in in like 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    If it's not alabama he hates it. And it's not like this is the first time Leach has done this. I couldn't tell you the last time I even listened to that idiot.
    Reaffirms why I hate him and his dumbass show

vCash
    This board sure has done a 180 since freeze's "we gotta recruit better" and throwing guys under the bus.

ETA.:. It's weird a lot of fans feel the need to justify anything your HC does. I don't even feel mullen and jimbo (lol) are perfect. Hell, even the great Sean Payton does dumb crap that I don't like
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-08-2021 at 04:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This board sure has done a 180 since freeze's "we gotta recruit better" and throwing guys under the bus.

ETA.:. It's weird a lot of fans feel the need to justify anything your HC does. I don't even feel mullen and jimbo (lol) are perfect. Hell, even the great Sean Payton does dumb crap that I don't like

like yesterday pulling taysum hill and putting that Semen fellow in who promptly fumbled

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Personally, I didn?t like Leach saying that at the presser. I would rather him rip players in the locker room and keep it generic in public. That?s just me. But I have no problem with having tryouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    [/B]

like yesterday pulling taysum hill and putting that Semen fellow in who promptly fumbled
    Didn't like that either. I will say semian finished really strong, and he had more drops than we had under mullen in the 1st half

vCash
    Wow. I guess no one saw that coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Personally, I didn?t like Leach saying that at the presser. I would rather him rip players in the locker room and keep it generic in public. That?s just me. But I have no problem with having tryouts.
    I bet what he said in the locker room was a lot worse.

vCash
    We look pre-snap confused on all scrimmage kicks - our timing between the holder/center snap is long and awkward.

That makes me wonder if we are spending enough time live practicing this and on the short fg the holder took so long to ask for the damn snap it seemed like he was icing the kicker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    about CML
    regarding kicker tryout

Pawlll sez he's just trying to get "cheap laughs"

Disagree Pawllllllll
    i agree with paul on this one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    While Leach was at Texas Tech, there was a halftime competition for a student to get a chance to kick a field goal for free rent at a local apartment complex. The kid that won had kicked a year at some little juco for 1 year and transferred to Tech to just be a student. When Leach saw the kicker, he sent a coach to talk to him. The kid tried out, made the team, and was the starting kicker for 3 years or so.

Let the halftime competitions begin.

vCash
    Im shocked he could say anything with that huge crimson elephant pecker in his mouth.

I’ll be so glad when that idiot is off of SEC Net. I refuse to watch anything he’s on including the game day show.

vCash
    Was it the smartest thing to do this at the postgame presser? No. But I also respect Leach for turning over every rock to find a kicker no matter how late in the season instead of just saying Oh well we?ll just suck at kicking for the last 3-4 games.

vCash
    I'm not familiar with the transfer portal or how it works but is there a chance we could pull a kicker from it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I'm not familiar with the transfer portal or how it works but is there a chance we could pull a kicker from it?
    Not before Saturday lol