Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The traitor at it again?

vCash

The traitor at it again?

Buddies of mine in Naples that are big UF fans said that our recent improvements aren?t going unnoticed at UF, especially after the UK game. What if SS tries to snipe CML? He lives in the Keyes and UF loves to throw the ball. I think they?re just wishful thinking, but they?re calling for the Fun and Gun: AirRaid Edition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Buddies of mine in Naples that are big UF fans said that our recent improvements aren?t going unnoticed at UF, especially after the UK game. What if SS tries to snipe CML? He lives in the Keyes and UF loves to throw the ball. I think they?re just wishful thinking, but they?re calling for the Fun and Gun: AirRaid Edition.
    I won’t lose any sleep of it happens. The last 3 coaches we have gotten were generally 6-6 to 7-5 coaches with the occasional 8-9 win season. The next will likely be the same. Not that I want Leach to leave, but just not going to fret about it.

vCash
    Hahaha. He isn't hiring leach. Never. Leach hates recruiting worse than Dan.....

vCash
    You don?t have to worry about that, that school isn?t touching anything related to State. they are about to can the AD and coach that came from State, taking someone else from here would cause chaos

vCash
    We have reached steady state football outcomes for better or worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Hahaha. He isn't hiring leach. Never. Leach hates recruiting worse than Dan.....
    This!

vCash
    Dang it! I knew this would happen. Thought it would be after next season. We can't have nothing nice!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    Dang it! I knew this would happen. Thought it would be after next season. We can't have nothing nice!!!!
    😂 you hafta pick through their turds to find the peanuts because they love to mess with me, but they?re saying he?s legitimately getting some conversation. Along with Kiffin, Meyer, and Christobol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    They also aren't going to be patient enough for a two year install. Ours barely are.

vCash
    �� you hafta pick through their turds to find the peanuts because they love to mess with me, but they?re saying he?s legitimately getting some conversation. Along with Kiffin, Meyer, and Christobol.
    They could get Kiffin. Meyer not so sure after his little incident. Christobal probably not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They also aren't going to be patient enough for a two year install. Ours barely are.
    You are correct.

vCash
    Leach not a good fit at uf because he won't cow tow to spurrier and the rest over there. Also Leach ain't gonna recruit like they expect at uf and he will play the walk-on over the 5 star if he's better and
    that won't fly there either.

vCash
    As already said - 0% chance that happens.

However, they are in the market for a DC now, and we have a pretty darn good one.

vCash
    I'm fairly confident that he is much more concerned about his own job's immediate future than he is about hiring away a Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    As already said - 0% chance that happens.

However, they are in the market for a DC now, and we have a pretty darn good one.
    Arnett's too smart for that. Mullen is a fired coach walking. Zach would be walking into a dumpster fire of epic proportions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Arnett's too smart for that. Mullen is a fired coach walking. Zach would be walking into a dumpster fire of epic proportions.
    True.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Leach not a good fit at uf because he won't cow tow to spurrier and the rest over there. Also Leach ain't gonna recruit like they expect at uf and he will play the walk-on over the 5 star if he's better and
    that won't fly there either.
    After their experience with the Country Club, requirement 1A on their list for a new head coach will be an elite recruiting pedigree. Ain't gonna be Leach. Same reason it won't be Kiffin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    very true ... seems like he also saw this at LSU. I don't know if LSU offered but Arnett didn't go and probably because of same situation
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Tell your "buddy" to stop drinking. Another day, another Leach is leaving rumor from some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Tell your "buddy" to stop drinking. Another day, another Leach is leaving rumor from some.
    I rarely ever hear a Leach is leaving rumor. Following his debacle at Texas Tech, his tweets, and outspoken political views, he hasn?t been highly sought after. UT went after him and had him until the UP stepped in and squashed it. Then he came to us. He has the accolades. He?s done the rehab. He might be getting more attention than you think. With a surprising number of upper level openings, a 2x COTY that?s making some noise in the SEC might be more on the radar than we would suspect. If he?s as good of a catch as we apparently believe that he is, then it can?t be unreasonable to think that other programs would look at him more recently.