Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin calls OM classless

vCash

Kiffin calls OM classless

Kiffin apologized to Freeze for 2 tweets after the game Saturday saying that he was embarrassed and that the move was classless. Hmmm. Maybe he?s not as clueless as we think he is.

vCash
    When I saw all of that dropping on Twitter I was stunned. Probably some of the most unprofessional tweets I've ever seen. Someone in their media department will lose their job for that.

And it was premeditated too because it didn't drop that terribly long after the game ended. So whoever did it had it ready to go when the game ended.

vCash
    He wont have to worry anymore when he takes Florida job in December.

vCash
    Class! Ole Miss! Bawhawaaaa - the second most corrupt athletic program in the conference behind only Auburn.

vCash
    Although there are times I wish we had payed the $180,000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    He wont have to worry anymore when he takes Florida job in December.
    That is the job TSUN needs to worry about with Kiffin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
    Class! Ole Miss! Bawhawaaaa - the second most corrupt athletic program in the conference behind only Auburn.
    ehh.. hearing the stuff LSU has done makes me put them #1

vCash
    You are probably correct! If any of it starts to drop before they make there next coaching hire. No telling what a new coach will cost or who they will get. If I were being considered, I would have some stipulations in my contract and a huge buyout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
    Although there are times I wish we had payed the $180,000
    Ends up…$180,000 isn’t even close to how much Newton cost Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    When I saw all of that dropping on Twitter I was stunned. Probably some of the most unprofessional tweets I've ever seen. Someone in their media department will lose their job for that.

And it was premeditated too because it didn't drop that terribly long after the game ended. So whoever did it had it ready to go when the game ended.
    What was amazing about all of it to me was that a lot of it was supported by Ole Miss when Freeze was there and initiated by them. It's not like they weren't blatantly cheating before Freeze was there. See Billy Brewer and Johnny Vaught. It's completely ingrained in their culture. And then you had Stephen Godfrey of all people calling out Freeze after his article glorifying bag men backing up Freeze years ago. And we all know what school his sources material came from. Truly bizarre.

Kiffin may have called Ole Miss out on it because if anyone knows where their dead bodies are it's Freeze. Which is also what makes this surprising to me because Freeze didn't have to go as quietly as he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    What was amazing about all of it to me was that a lot of it was supported by Ole Miss when Freeze was there and initiated by them. It's not like they weren't blatantly cheating before Freeze was there. See Billy Brewer and Johnny Vaught. It's completely ingrained in their culture. And then you had Stephen Godfrey of all people calling out Freeze after his article glorifying bag men backing up Freeze years ago. And we all know what school his sources material came from. Truly bizarre.

Kiffin may have called Ole Miss out on it because if anyone knows where their dead bodies are it's Freeze. Which is also what makes this surprising to me because Freeze didn't have to go as quietly as he did.
    He went quietly because of a thing called the Mann Act. He wasn’t calling those females for himself. Y’all are just going to have to trust me on this. My info is lock solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    He went quietly because of a thing called the Mann Act. He wasn?t calling those females for himself. Y?all are just going to have to trust me on this. My info is lock solid.
    I beleive that everyone with an above room temperature IQ knew who these "girls" were for and it wasn't the Rev. Bringing them across state lines gets real serious.

vCash
    Kiffin may also be keeping his image clean for future job considerations. Smart move to distance himself from TSUN tweet gate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Kiffin may also be keeping his image clean for future job considerations. Smart move to distance himself from TSUN tweet gate
    Kiffin singled out one of our players on twitter last year. He's just as classless.

vCash
    The only culture at old miss is " Bacteria "

vCash

The NCAA letter from the last investigation pretty much said all that, right? That they were always cheating and that's their culture and it will be worse next time?

vCash

Freeze knows where bodies are buried b/c he's put a few there himself. Can't play the victim when you're holding the shovel. Freeze would have permanently destroyed his coaching career if he went scorched earth on OM. It's like Sammy "the Bull" Gravano getting immunity for murdering people for John Gotti.

vCash
    water is wet

vCash
    Everything Ole Miss does is all about show. They love to have their name in the media. It?s a good strategy in the sense it gets them a lot of recognition but then it back fires if they don?t get the hyped up results. They very well may end 10-2 this year and get the Sugar Bowl, but it?s traditionally the same song and dance with them.