Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auburn -5

vCash
    Honestly, I expect for Good Bo to show up so not too mad about probably losing Saturday.

Ill be estastic with an egg bowl and a trip to the texas bowl to possibly play the longhorns and get a picture of mike leach doing horns down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Honestly, I expect for Good Bo to show up so not too mad about probably losing Saturday.

Ill be estastic with an egg bowl and a trip to the texas bowl to possibly play the longhorns and get a picture of mike leach doing horns down
    Man, I'd sign up for this right now

vCash
    Just to update:

Vegas Insider has AU -4 now. However, it looks most of the others have AU -51/2

As long as we play as hard as we did Saturday and still lose by a few points, I'm good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Just to update:

As long as we play as hard as we did Saturday and still lose by a few points, I'm good.
    Think you reading that wrong. First column is opening line... all others are current at difference books

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Think you reading that wrong. First column is opening line... all others are current at difference books
    But AU didn't open at -4 on Vegas Insider. I can see it going to 51/2 though. That opening line was -5.

This is why I don't gamble.

vCash
    Just to update:

So you are telling me there is a chance?

vCash
    Auburn is still playing for Atlanta. They'll be ready too
    I doubt it. Big game last week and then the X factor. No matter what the circumstances, there is no sec member that takes MSU less seriously than Auburn does, and it's not even close.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    This line concerns me... Are there any Catholic Degenerates out there who could splain this?
    You have to specify Jesuits, they're the math wizards! But my guess is 3 for the home field and 2 for 3-2.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    You have to specify Jesuits, they're the math wizards! But my guess is 3 for the home field and 2 for 3-2.
    I was thinking we were home. That splains it. Thanks.

EtA...lol at Jesuit reference
    Last edited by OLJWales; 11-10-2021 at 12:49 PM.

vCash
    Auburn is better than Arkansas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Auburn is better than Arkansas.
    Any other great analysis you can offer? I'm dying to here more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    Any other great analysis you can offer? I'm dying to here more.
    Both Arkansas and Alabama start with the letter "A".***

vCash
    Is Derrick Mason going to drop 8 or trust his edge rushers?
    Not sure, I bet he does some. I think he gets after our QB too. Puts his speed rusher around Lashley a lot. How we deal with that may tell the game. I think we should chip block a RB and then leak RB into flats. LB will not be watching the RB at first, could also give LB an inside crossing route to deal with at same time. Gives Rogers time to scan field and then leaking RB is open for good dump down. This is how I'd counter good rush ends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Not sure, I bet he does some. I think he gets after our QB too. Puts his speed rusher around Lashley a lot. How we deal with that may tell the game. I think we should chip block a RB and then leak RB into flats. LB will not be watching the RB at first, could also give LB an inside crossing route to deal with at same time. Gives Rogers time to scan field and then leaking RB is open for good dump down. This is how I'd counter good rush ends.
    I think you are dead on. Our key to scoring and out scoring AU rest in the ability to keep pressure off of Will long enough to get the ball 12 -15 yards down the field. Heavy pressure has shown to really affect his ability to progress through his reads, resulting in sacks or a bunch of 2 yard check downs (see Bama game). The Ol will have to be at its best and the backs will have to help and pickup the occasional blitzes. Derrick will have a good plan. He had a good one last year just didn't have the athletes. But AU can be really good upfront.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    I think you are dead on. Our key to scoring and out scoring AU rest in the ability to keep pressure off of Will long enough to get the ball 12 -15 yards down the field. Heavy pressure has shown to really affect his ability to progress through his reads, resulting in sacks or a bunch of 2 yard check downs (see Bama game). The Ol will have to be at its best and the backs will have to help and pickup the occasional blitzes. Derrick will have a good plan. He had a good one last year just didn't have the athletes. But AU can be really good upfront.
    Mason wasn't DC at Auburn last year. But, the point remains, does he bring more pressure or let Will cut up his defense with a thousand paper cuts? It's going to be interesting to see how Mason plans against the AR.

vCash
    Mason wasn't DC at Auburn last year. But, the point remains, does he bring more pressure or let Will cut up his defense with a thousand paper cuts? It's going to be interesting to see how Mason plans against the AR.
    No, he was the reason the Vandy game was so close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    No, he was the reason the Vandy game was so close.
    No, we couldn't stop Vandy's offense for some reason. We moved the ball on Vandy pretty well. That was also Will's first start.

vCash
    No, we couldn't stop Vandy's offense for some reason. We moved the ball on Vandy pretty well. That was also Will's first start.
    We had 204 total yards last year vs vandy

vCash
    We had 204 total yards last year vs vandy
    On Will's first start. And we won.

vCash
    On Will's first start. And we won.
    Ok, but that isn't "moved the ball on vandy pretty well". It's actually quite horrible. It has no bearing on Saturday though.