Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Collection Of Bad Calls in Ark Game

vCash
    Refs are told to not directly affect the outcome of a game, They are also told that if you have any doubt To leave the flag in your pocket?that did not happen yesterday.

FWIW, That official is the same one that Rogers hit on accident after the TD pass in the egg last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    7 I understand being the tough guy but that holding call is atrocious
    I agree the call was bad, but the ark kid sold it. It happens. We still had a chance to stop them, and we still had a chance to send it to OT. We lost on our own

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I've blamed officiating for a loss 1 time in my life: 2018 nfc championship (no call PI vs saints). Being mad about bad officiating is one thing... crying about it and blaming officials for a loss is for losers. I was a loser in 2018 no matter how bad the call was... if brees completes an easy pass to Michael Thomas, we win
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

vCash
    And they 100 percent should have to face the press after games. They have 0 accountability for when they blow it and cheat a bunch of kids like he did yesterday

vCash
    I agree the call was bad, but the ark kid sold it. It happens. We still had a chance to stop them, and we still had a chance to send it to OT. We lost on our own
    I agree with some of that. The tackling was awful on the scramble Jefferson had. But if you cant look at that and wonder just a little bit then I cant help you. Again, officials job are to run the game, not directly affect the outcome

vCash
    I've blamed officiating for a loss 1 time in my life: 2018 nfc championship (no call PI vs saints). Being mad about bad officiating is one thing... crying about it and blaming officials for a loss is for losers. I was a loser in 2018 no matter how bad the call was... if brees completes an easy pass to Michael Thomas, we win
    It is a message board, where fans bitch and moan and brag. Loser thread? Come on Man—everything he posted pointed out a reason State lost. Nice thread if you ask Me.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I'm sure they missed no calls on us that woulda favored ark. What a loser thread
    The worst call was the fall start on the goal line. Literally nothing else is going on and you miss that?

Banned
    vCash
    You are brain dead and shat upon STATE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    It is a message board, where fans bitch and moan and brag. Loser thread? Come on Man?everything he posted pointed out a reason State lost. Nice thread if you ask Me.
    There is perspective. Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
    I get upset with the we are victims, blame the ref crowd and the eternal sunshine pumpers. Both are disillusioned and hard to be reasonable with.
    You are correct, though, this is a place for this topic.

vCash
    I thot we made 2 of the 3 FG attempts!!!! Damn officiating!!!!!

vCash
    If we make our kicks it doesn't matter about the bad calls. If we don't get the bad calls it doesn't matter if we miss our kicks.

vCash
    You can rarely say that a missed call or blown call cost you the game
    In this case it did.

If its 4th down and the game is on the line you better make damn sure it’s a penalty no matter what the call , holding, dpi , opi , ect. That flag should have never even been though about coming out.
    total bullshit call.. Another case of an official seeing something and assuming something happened
    And to make it worse he called defensive holding .
    It was a 100% blown call and in true SEC fashion nothing will be done about it

Also another oblivious DPI that was missed was the play on Heath in the back on the end zone. There was a reason MH tried to catch it on handed , his right arm was being pulled down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    You can rarely say that a missed call or blown call cost you the game
    In this case it did.

If its 4th down and the game is on the line you better make damn sure it’s a penalty no matter what the call , holding, dpi , opi , ect. That flag should have never even been though about coming out.
    total bullshit call.. Another case of an official seeing something and assuming something happened
    And to make it worse he called defensive holding .
    It was a 100% blown call and in true SEC fashion nothing will be done about it

Also another oblivious DPI that was missed was the play on Heath in the back on the end zone. There was a reason MH tried to catch it on handed , his right arm was being pulled down.
    It's all about consistently to me. If you are going to let DPI go on the Heath play - then it can't be called on a play that's an obvious flop. If they had been calling ticky-tac PIs all game, I'd have no issue with the call on Emerson because it would have been in line with the way the game had been called.

It's like strike zones - I don't care if an ump has a wide strike zone as long as it works that way for both teams and stays the same through the whole game.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It's all about consistently to me. If you are going to let DPI go on the Heath play - then it can't be called on a play that's an obvious flop. If they had been calling ticky-tac PIs all game, I'd have no issue with the call on Emerson because it would have been in line with the way the game had been called.

It's like strike zones - I don't care if an ump has a wide strike zone as long as it works that way for both teams and stays the same through the whole game.
    Bingo

vCash
    7 I understand being the tough guy but that holding call is atrocious
    It wasn't just that holding calls. There were 2 other missed calls on that last drive(holding on them and false start on the td), that affected the outcome. I'll give a ref a missed call here and there but 3 in 2 minutes is egregious and awful.

vCash
    The punch was a flagrant violation. The hold on Emerson was their token by the officials to get the victory, with first and goal and seconds remaining. SEC officiating has become as corrupt as SEC recruiting.

vCash
    I agree with some of that. The tackling was awful on the scramble Jefferson had. But if you cant look at that and wonder just a little bit then I cant help you. Again, officials job are to run the game, not directly affect the outcome
    There was a bad holding on Wheat and a bad tackle on Brule is why he got loose too. 3 bad missed penalties within the last 25 yards at the end of the game. Refs can't be on the wrong side of calls play that big of part in the outcome. The rules are rules too. If it's a penalty, it should be called. Blatant misses and terrible anticipation calls should have consequences in a billion dollar industry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It wasn't just that holding calls. There were 2 other missed calls on that last drive(holding on them and false start on the td), that affected the outcome. I'll give a ref a missed call here and there but 3 in 2 minutes is egregious and awful.
    Yep. Too big of a business and too many jobs on the line for this gross incompetence. Just imagine how we all would feel if we sitting here with only 2 losses instead of 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    The punch was a flagrant violation. The hold on Emerson was their token by the officials to get the victory, with first and goal and seconds remaining. SEC officiating has become as corrupt as SEC recruiting.
    The refs in the Memphis game can go back and look at replay picking out every uncalled violation we made on ONE play. However, there's punches thrown on the sidelines and no one in the replay booth calls down and says "Hey, there's a flagrant unsportsman on Burks after the whistle on that play. You need to see this."

vCash
    Emerson should have taken his hands off of the receiver the second the receiver put his hands up.