Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
Completely agreed! I think this was will overcompensating, this things rides and dies by the QB and yesterday showed. But the future in bright with Will, things are clicking for him in reading pre snap situations and where to throw the ball. I hope he can put a full game together against auburn and the guys earn a win over there next weekend.
Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
I agree - you definitely saw a different offense after that conversation. We need to come out firing on all cylinders Saturday. If we do we win.

Well - maybe on offense and defense! I am not confident in special teams at all right now.
I completely agree about Will. I've always been in his corner. He's a very young QB who has some things to improve but he does many things very well already and he is improving every game. Two years from now Will is going to be even better when we play them in Fayetteville next time and will be even more confident. He has improved a lot this season.

No one is confident in special teams right now and rightfully so. That is going to have to improve in the offseason. Along with the pass rush and the secondary.