Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have never been more mad about a game

vCash

I have never been more mad about a game

I have never been one to blame the refs but we got absolutely ****ed by them. Was not a hold, was within 5 yards, the pass was not even near their guy and the refs threw the flag long after the play ended. They saw the game was over and had to interject and it cost us the game. Yeah we missed field goals but that call absolutely infuriates me and likely cost our school a New Years 6 bowl and great CFP seeding. I am absolutely livid and if I saw the ref right now I would knock his teeth out.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I agree. I am not mad about it. I am a little mad that Leach wasn?t thrown out of the game on that call. It was bullshit and it was also uncatchable. No hold there. Emerson had his arms down at his side. He slipped, end of story.

The ref had to make his ?big call? with all the crowd cheering him into it. Good game ref.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    i mean memphis this year i was madder. 2017 egg i was madder than that. 2017 bama i was madder than all of em put together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I agree. I am not mad about it. I am a little mad that Leach wasn?t thrown out of the game on that call. It was bullshit and it was also uncatchable. No hold there. Emerson had his arms down at his side. He slipped, end of story.

The ref had to make his ?big call? with all the crowd cheering him into it. Good game ref.
    Yep home crowd talked him into that one. It was not a hold. Dude slipped and fell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post

Leach has to start showing a little fire at these things. The team sees this and will not give their all if their leader isn't all in.

Agree on refs too.

vCash
    The call in the Memphis game was worse. This holding call was at least feasible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The call in the Memphis game was worse. This holding call was at least feasible.
    The Memphis game was one of worst calls of all time.

The holding call was bad when called. The no PF and kicking Burks out in first half was worst no call of the game. 15 yard penalty and no Burks and we win easily.

vCash
    Seriously! We got to do something! The defensive holding call we had the game won right there! But no after the 17?ing play was over the flag comes out! Come on man! You are kidding! I?m serious Cohen better get out and let the Bulldawg nation know that he?s just not doing anything about this problem then IMO he needs to get out of the way and let a real AD do something!

vCash
    As one that witnessed the “Dick Pace” call with om in Jackson.... This is nothing new.....

vCash
    That call was the perfect example of a ref thinking he saw something instead of actually seeing a infraction

vCash
    You must be too young to remember the '92 Bama game. I thought I had a cerebral hemorrhage I was so mad at the refs that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    I have never been one to blame the refs but we got absolutely ****ed by them. Was not a hold, was within 5 yards, the pass was not even near their guy and the refs threw the flag long after the play ended. They saw the game was over and had to interject and it cost us the game. Yeah we missed field goals but that call absolutely infuriates me and likely cost our school a New Years 6 bowl and great CFP seeding. I am absolutely livid and if I saw the ref right now I would knock his teeth out.
    You know what's worse than being mad after a close loss? Knowing that you have about a 11 percent chance of winning the next game and will likely finish at the bottom of the west.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    You must be too young to remember the '92 Bama game. I thought I had a cerebral hemorrhage I was so mad at the refs that game.
    I was at that game. Everyone thought the bama Oline was holding every play. They weren't they were just that good. Now the 93 game in Tusca was very bad. Their LB was yelling our snap count when we were at the 1 causing our guy to jump offsides.

vCash
    What year vs auburn where the chains were short on 4th, and they said first down anyway?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What year vs auburn where the chains were short on 4th, and they said first down anyway?
    2012?

Relf also broke the goal line on that 4th and goal too.

That's also the game where the rumor about AU listening in to our headsets started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    As one that witnessed the “Dick Pace” call with om in Jackson.... This is nothing new.....
    This right here. There is not a single call/no call ever mentioned on this board that will ever hold a candle to this one. Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I know where that ****ers tombstone is.

vCash
    Was too young to recall that game, but watched the replay. That was a horrendously bad pi call. We literally had our back to the receiver and intercepted it cleanly. Was there some sort of push not shown before it panned to the EZ?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The Memphis game was one of worst calls of all time.

The holding call was bad when called. The no PF and kicking Burks out in first half was worst no call of the game. 15 yard penalty and no Burks and we win easily.
    For single, game changing calls, yes, the Memphis game was one of the worst calls of all time. But don't forget the BYU game in the early 2000s - the entire game was covered in non-calls on BYU. They were holding to the point of ripping jerseys off and never got called for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    For single, game changing calls, yes, the Memphis game was one of the worst calls of all time. But don't forget the BYU game in the early 2000s - the entire game was covered in non-calls on BYU. They were holding to the point of ripping jerseys off and never got called for it.
    That byu game was the worst. I was there and the phantom pi that set them up for the win happened right in front of me, worse call than the holding on Emerson yesterday. Also one of the guards was punching one of our dl when he had him pinned to the ground and nothing. Remember listening to Jackie on the radio on the way home and he was pissed!