Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Dawgs v Howgs game thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Our fans know no other way.
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

vCash
    I was pissed for a few minutes but I'm over it. Winning on the road in the SEC is tough. I was hoping for 3-1 to finish the year and we still have a chance since Auburn got their ass beat today. Even though that's not likely maybe we finish 2-2 and a win over Ole Miss is always good. I think Leach can win big in the SEC. He's got a few more years to prove it.

vCash
    I can't remember a game where MSU came out ahead in officiating.

Auburn is the luckiest team in college football though and I can remember many wins due to them getting all the breaks.

vCash
    Hahaha. Lets teach our corners to know he has to take his hands off of him 2 secs earlier, and also to not put our hands on anyone on 4th down with sprint out coming to me while I have outside leverage on an out route. Oh yeah not to mention the game is on the line. He played that exactly how he should have played it. He is looking at the ball and he has his hands low not high. He stayed outside when he had outside leverage and made the WR go through him to get to the ball. There is nothing more that he could have done.

Now the tackling on his scramble at the end was absolutely pathetic and even when Watson tackled him he threw a chicken wing at him. The defense did not play well on that drive but that call absolutely affected the outcome of the game and refs are trained to not do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I was pissed for a few minutes but I'm over it. Winning on the road in the SEC is tough. I was hoping for 3-1 to finish the year and we still have a chance since Auburn got their ass beat today. Even though that's not likely maybe we finish 2-2 and a win over Ole Miss is always good. I think Leach can win big in the SEC. He's got a few more years to prove it.
    It's hard for me to get too upset when it's the difference in like 6-6 and 7-5. We'll go to the same bowl

vCash
    Good post. Dr. Melfi post, actually.

Sucks, but was a tough game all around. We're clearly getting better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It's hard for me to get too upset when it's the difference in like 6-6 and 7-5. We'll go to the same bowl
    But that's every single year for us unless they expand the playoff to 32 teams. By the way, I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Good post. Dr. Melfi post, actually.

Sucks, but was a tough game all around. We're clearly getting better.
    And credit to me because I've drank a lot of alcohol and I'm still rational.

Banned
    vCash
    I feel like a $20 street whore giving hand jobs on credit.

vCash
    And credit to me because I've drank a lot of alcohol and I'm still rational.
    haha, indeed.

This loss really hurt me, lol. But I feel like we're close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I feel like a $20 street whore giving hand jobs on credit.
    INTERVENTION!!!!**

Banned
    vCash
    INTERVENTION!!!!**

LMAO Beard. See ya in hell my Cajun Bully Brethren. I actually solicited to figger out the price once to know how much I saved doing it myself.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 11-06-2021 at 07:49 PM.

vCash
    INTERVENTION!!!!**

Damn!!! I just spit Natty all over the bar!

vCash
    INTERVENTION!!!!**

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

How do you post gifs and pics? Do you have to use the full not handy/mobile version? It?s too much on my phone that other format. That being said, you and Tusk have strong multimedia game.

vCash
    I think because I went into the game having no expectations to win this on the road I?m not that upset. I won?t really be if we lose at Auburn and play well. Egg Bowl will be a different story because I think we have a good chance if we play mistake free

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

How do you post gifs and pics? Do you have to use the full not handy/mobile version? It?s too much on my phone that other format. That being said, you and Tusk have strong multimedia game.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Hahaha. Lets teach our corners to know he has to take his hands off of him 2 secs earlier, and also to not put our hands on anyone on 4th down with sprint out coming to me while I have outside leverage on an out route. Oh yeah not to mention the game is on the line. He played that exactly how he should have played it. He is looking at the ball and he has his hands low not high. He stayed outside when he had outside leverage and made the WR go through him to get to the ball. There is nothing more that he could have done.

Now the tackling on his scramble at the end was absolutely pathetic and even when Watson tackled him he threw a chicken wing at him. The defense did not play well on that drive but that call absolutely affected the outcome of the game and refs are trained to not do that.
    To me Arnett needs to play with another corner rather than 3 safeties on the field. Too many big plays with the safeties getting burned trying to cover a WR in cover 0. A corner should be out there at minimum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And 6-6 or 7-5 is what most people were expecting this year. With a slight chance of 8-4 with the right breaks.