Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1058

Thread: Dawgs v Howgs game thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Our defense stunk. That call on Emerson could've gone either way but it wasn't a bad call
    That was an absolutely awful call.

Did exactly what referees are told not to do, impact the outcome of the game. For one it was not holding, it also was not thrown until the pass was incomplete which lets you know he would not have thrown it if it was complete

vCash
    Did look like the snap was bad - but I still don?t like the switch unless Ruiz was hurt.

But our defense didn?t get the job done and neither did our fg kickers. That?s like Memphis in that we just flat lost that one

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Here is how to sum up the game.

We missed 9 easy pts on fgs.
    The refs extended the game after their player slipped down.
    Our defense was gassed.

Rogers did what was needed. The Offense did what was needed. Our defense was soft and slow to the ball. We missed big time tackles in the backfield, and are blitzing from the sideline. It takes them forever to get to the QB and when they get there, whiff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Boys, Boys, Boys...You could see this coming from a mile away.....Not sure why some of you are shocked.....It's typical MSU.....Always has been, always will be......
    You are 100% correct. Truest statement of this entire thread. The entire athletic staff of this university are grossly overpaid with the exception of one group. Guess which one that would be?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That was an absolutely awful call.

Did exactly what referees are told not to do, impact the outcome of the game. For one it was not holding, it also was not thrown until the pass was incomplete which lets you know he would not have thrown it if it was complete
    Also, he just slipped. And the throw always 12 yards away from him and it hit the ground at the same time his knee did on the slip. Uncatchable.

vCash
    Ruiz is a pretty boy I hate to tell yall.

vCash
    The really bad Arnett call to me was the zero coverage on ark 3rd td. We just needed to hold
    To a fg and we brought full blitz and got burned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Ruiz is a pretty boy I hate to tell yall.
    Pretty bad, for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Was the snap bad
    Looked bad to me or holder bobbled but Day never has?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Also, he just slipped. And the throw always 12 yards away from him and it hit the ground at the same time his knee did on the slip. Uncatchable.
    It won them the game. And that is exactly what refs are told not to do.

vCash
    I'm still sitting in the floor staring at the TV I turned off. Holy shit, this sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Uncatchable doesn't matter on a holding call. Emerson has got to get his hands off him when the ball is thrown. The receiver fooled the Ref no doubt, but misplay by Emerson. Just like the Memphis game.

vCash
    We will get'em next time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The really bad Arnett call to me was the zero coverage on ark 3rd td. We just needed to hold
    To a fg and we brought full blitz and got burned
    That's happened several times this year.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'm still sitting in the floor staring at the TV I turned off. Holy shit, this sucks
    Me too. I keep telling myself I will not allow this program to suck me in again to where I can be this upset about it when they inevitably crush me....yet here we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    We will get'em next time
    You mean next year??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    We will get'em next time
    Paint that on the football stadium

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Uncatchable doesn't matter on a holding call. Emerson has got to get his hands off him when the ball is thrown. The receiver fooled the Ref no doubt, but misplay by Emerson. Just like the Memphis game.
    If that is a hold then there is holding on every single snap of every single game. Nobody has ever ever covered anyone without touching them. There is no db coach in the world who would ever agree with that take

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Me too. I keep telling myself I will not allow this program to suck me in again to where I can be this upset about it when they inevitably crush me....yet here we are.
    Sometimes letting yourself hurt is the only way to heal. Or some shit like that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    There was not enough contact for that call. WR fell down. Emerson is playing like a physical CB does. That is what Bama does every single play and don't get called for it, even worse.

That was a homer call on home field against their star player with game on line call is what that was.