Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DLine Recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    Xavier Harris from Germantown would be a GREAT defensive flip to get. U talking about a clogger for the middle on every play. I?ve watched him play for 5 yrs and he?s way above average. And, he is 6?7? 360#?s.
    He's an OL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Then you're not paying attention. The mods at 24/7 said Q was not a take over two weeks ago.
    I am not on the pay side of it. So, no mod info. So there is that.

vCash
    Since I am not on the 247 message boards, this is all I had

https://247sports.com/player/quentel-jones-46113460/

AS of today at 11:48 am 11-4-21 the Crystal Ball says 100% Mississippi State

vCash
    https://247sports.com/player/trevion-williams-46109228/

Trevon Williams Crystal Ball is 2 out of 3 State.. Either one would be good news but both would be great news!

You simply cannot win without players and the trenches is where everything starts.

vCash
    Xavier Harris from Germantown would be a GREAT defensive flip to get. U talking about a clogger for the middle on every play. I?ve watched him play for 5 yrs and he?s way above average. And, he is 6?7? 360#?s.
    Ya not really, that dude is an offensive tackle at the next level. That is where we would play him apparently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    Ya not really, that dude is an offensive tackle at the next level. That is where we would play him apparently.
    Well, he played Nose Guard the last 5 games I?ve watched him this year. And, he clogged the s@it out of the middle.

vCash
    Well, he played Nose Guard the last 5 games I?ve watched him this year. And, he clogged the s@it out of the middle.
    Find a 6'8" NG in the NFL

I'm sure he overwhelms HS kids but he'd struggle there vs college OL with good technique. Too tall.

Vita Vea is 6'4"
    Suh is 6'4"
    Damon Harrison is 6'3" 340
    Daron Payne 6'3" 320

Point being, Harris doesn't profile. The physics don't work for DL
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    One concern is that Germantown players have always been so soft. I’m hoping that John Lewis is the exception. They don’t hit the way they do at Ridgeland, Madison Central, or MRA. Maybe the new coach will change that. But since the school opened, they have never been physical. Maybe It was Shramek’s fault. But it disgusts me to watch Branson Robinson run out of bounds before getting hit by a 160 pound DB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    One concern is that Germantown players have always been so soft. I’m hoping that John Lewis is the exception. They don’t hit the way they do at Ridgeland, Madison Central, or MRA. Maybe the new coach will change that. But since the school opened, they have never been physical. Maybe It was Shramek’s fault. But it disgusts me to watch Branson Robinson run out of bounds before getting hit by a 160 pound DB.
    Gene Swindell from 247 thinks we might get him.

But, yeah that is annoying. He's a big back.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Tupelo has an eighth or ninth grader that looks exactly like Montez Sweat. Need to offer that kid now.
    Downvotes_Hype