Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Meltdown is going to be historic.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Y'all do know Arch is a JR right.
    VERY good point and thanks. Forgot that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I would love nothing more than to see Liberty roll into the Grove and get a win. I'm almost as excited for that game as I am ours.
    I'm expecting that to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_RoadDawg View Post
    I'm expecting that to happen.
    #firekiffin will be trending

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I can already see those dumba$$ t shirts and twitter headers now

" THE CLAW"
    That?s Fancy?s code word for what he gives recruits in the library bathroom on official visits.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Gruden is now on the market and would fit right in with their culture. You know, since they barely missed on him last time.

vCash
    Don't underestimate the NFL draft. If Corral is hurt and obviously, OM has lost their shot at a playoff or NY6 bowl, Corral may shut it down this year to get healthy and prepare for the draft.

And if you are ever going to get out of OM (and head to NFL/out of conference/or eastern SEC), this is the year with Oklahoma and Texas being added to the SEC next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    Don't underestimate the NFL draft. If Corral is hurt and obviously, OM has lost their shot at a playoff or NY6 bowl, Corral may shut it down this year to get healthy and prepare for the draft.

And if you are ever going to get out of OM (and head to NFL/out of conference/or eastern SEC), this is the year with Oklahoma and Texas being added to the SEC next year.
    Honestly, he should just drop back in the pocket and play like pocket passer the rest of the season, if they cant win like that and he has to rush for 150+ a game, then he just needs to shut it down

vCash
    Corrall is a douch but he 'ain't the kind of guy to pass up playing football. I highly doubt he quits on he team to prep for the draft

Banned
    vCash
    David Cutcliff return to oxford?
    No. I want O back in Oxford. Shirtless and nipple squeezing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Corrall is a douch but he 'ain't the kind of guy to pass up playing football. I highly doubt he quits on he team to prep for the draft
    After seeing his ankle last sat I would bet the house he or his handlers have already had a talking to bout running the ball for now on/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think the Mannings are about building the brand & that's easier if they spread out.
    I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense.

vCash
    Liberty will beat Ole Miss

I feel it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I agree his is not they type to just pack it in to protect his draft status, but if he's legitimately beat up and they're out of contention for a major bowl, I will not be surprised to see him listen to his agent at that point. And by beat up, I mean nagging actual injuries that he could play through, not just normal late season wear and tear that would more or less be addressed with a bye week if they had one.

vCash
    I can already see those dumba$$ t shirts and twitter headers now

" THE CLAW"
    This would actually be a nightmare for us. I would much rather they keep Kiffin than hire Clawson. I don?t want Clawson in the SEC and especially not at Ole Miss. His talent level is Sun Belt level and they are about to win the ACC. He is one of the best coaches in the country. Same with Jamey Chadwell. His talent is less than Sun Belt quality and he has them top of the conference. Keep both of them far away from Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    This would actually be a nightmare for us. I would much rather they keep Kiffin than hire Clawson. I don?t want Clawson in the SEC and especially not at Ole Miss. His talent level is Sun Belt level and they are about to win the ACC. He is one of the best coaches in the country. Same with Jamey Chadwell. His talent is less than Sun Belt quality and he has them top of the conference. Keep both of them far away from Ole Miss
    Because of the facts stated in this comment and the pisser lurkers. can you delete this comment? jk good post!

vCash
    Clawson can do better than ole miss. They need someone with ambiguous morality. That's why Freeze was a pig in mud there. Clawson at Florida would be nightmare fuel for Kirby.

vCash
    Would he choose Michigan State over Ole miss if they were both open at the same time

( Kiffin to Florida and Mel tucker at LSU)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Clawson can do better than ole miss. They need someone with ambiguous morality. That's why Freeze was a pig in mud there. Clawson at Florida would be nightmare fuel for Kirby.
    This is the way I see it too.

Banned
    vCash
    Glory Holers can just die and "Go to Hell Ole Miss". Mr Garrison has spent time and energy training us how 17ing them all to death is the best plan no matter what. Easy to comprehend if one pays attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Glory Holers can just die and "Go to Hell Ole Miss". Mr Garrison has spent time and energy training us how 17ing them all to death is the best plan no matter what. Easy to comprehend if one pays attention.
    If in doubt, 17 em