Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meltdown is going to be historic.

vCash

The Meltdown is going to be historic.

Ole miss will not lose to Liberty, Hugh will put a lot of points on them but if matt corral is breathing they are fine

State will beat Arkansas and win the egg bowl and finish 8-4

Ole Miss will lose to A&M and Lose the egg bowl and finish 8-4 after their supposed " destiny year"

Mullen get canned after he flops against Florida State

Lane realizes corral is gone and OM will suck for a few years and he dips for Florida.

Arch Manning will then commit to LSU/Florida/anywhere but ole miss

vCash

Waiter, I'll have what he's having

Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Ole miss will not lose to Liberty, Hugh will put a lot of points on them but if matt corral is breathing they are fine

Ole Miss will lose to A&M and Lose the egg bowl and finish 8-4 after their supposed " destiny year"

Lane realizes corral is gone and OM will suck for a few years and he dips for Florida.

good stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    good stuff
    some of the sane ones ( even though no ole miss fan is sane) are seeing what I see on their message boards

They are more scared of Florida taking him than LSU.

They also are saying its kind of pay back for their mocking of us that mullen would leave after every year.

vCash
    Corral may be a game time decision. If Lane sits Corral to nurse that ankle for A&M it could get interesting. Hugh Freeze is coming for blood. He's gonna have his team sky high for this one. I'd love to see Freeze keep it close on an om team w/out Corral.

I think there is a real possibility Mullen gets fired. If so, Lane is a shoo in. He loves Florida and would eagerly go to FL/FSU/Miami.

We have the momentum now. I won't be surprised if we beat Arkansas like we did Kentucky.

The Egg is gonna be wild. How healthy will Corral be after A&M and Vandy?

vCash
    I like it, except, contrary to still popular belief, Kiffin is anything but the legendary recruiter he's made out to be. After their experience with Mullen and the Country Club, a great recruiter is going to be a marquee requirement for Florida's next hire, so I can't see them going straight to Kiffin.

In that same vein, by the sound of things, OM is more likely to land Arch without Kiffin than with.

vCash

AM's pass rush is legit

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Corral may be a game time decision. If Lane sits Corral to nurse that ankle for A&M it could get interesting. Hugh Freeze is coming for blood. He's gonna have his team sky high for this one. I'd love to see Freeze keep it close on an om team w/out Corral.

I think there is a real possibility Mullen gets fired. If so, Lane is a shoo in. He loves Florida and would eagerly go to FL/FSU/Miami.

We have the momentum now. I won't be surprised if we beat Arkansas like we did Kentucky.

Corrall may very well take a beating

vCash
    I wouldn't count Liberty out at all - this is their Super Bowl.
    They have the #12 scoring offense in the country. Their schedule is weak, no doubt. Their only two losses are by 3 on late game FG's to Syracuse and L-Monroe. With Ole Misses defense, I can see this being a real shoot-out and Hugh somehow pulling out a win.

It would be glorious.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I can't see Kiffin sitting Corral out for this one.

vCash
    some of the sane ones ( even though no ole miss fan is sane) are seeing what I see on their message boards

They are more scared of Florida taking him than LSU.

They also are saying its kind of pay back for their mocking of us that mullen would leave after every year.

Lane's wife was the daughter of a Florida fan favorite, John Reeves. Would they welcome Lane?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman View Post
    Lane's wife was the daughter of a Florida fan favorite, John Reeves. Would they welcome Lane?
    If he Wins there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Not saying Lane wouldn't go to any of those three schools, but Gainesville and Tallahassee are not typically what people mean when they say they love Florida, and I suspect it's especially not what is meant when Lane Kiffin says he loves florida.

The are within a couple of hours of what most people mean. I suspect when Kiffen says he loves Florida, he means south Florida.

There is a quote that I am going to butcher, but it's something along the lines of "Florida is only Florida within ten miles of the beach. Everything else in Florida is just Alabama." I think that's less true now that Florida has been growing so much for so long, but it used to ring pretty true.

But regardless, if you have ready access to a plane, I'm not sure how much better it is to be in Gainesville or Tallahassee than say Baton Rouge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Not saying Lane wouldn't go to any of those three schools, but Gainesville and Tallahassee are not typically what people mean when they say they love Florida, and I suspect it's especially not what is meant when Lane Kiffin says he loves florida.

The are within a couple of hours of what most people mean. I suspect when Kiffen says he loves Florida, he means south Florida.

There is a quote that I am going to butcher, but it's something along the lines of "Florida is only Florida within ten miles of the beach. Everything else in Florida is just Alabama." I think that's less true now that Florida has been growing so much for so long, but it used to ring pretty true.

But regardless, if you have ready access to a plane, I'm not sure how much better it is to be in Gainesville or Tallahassee than say Baton Rouge.
    True, but being in the state of Florida makes traveling to your properties there and South Beach a lot easier. And unlike Mullen, Joey Freshwater can croot.

vCash
    If LANE Loses to Hugh Freeze they will tie him up on the 50 yard line naked and give him a popcorn enema.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post

That is spot on. I jokingly call Jacksonville "The Redneck Capital of South Georgia". If you didn't know it was in Florida you would think Jax was just Valdosta on steroids.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    If LANE Loses to Hugh Freeze they will tie him up on the 50 yard line naked and give him a popcorn enema.
    That would hurt so bad!

vCash
    I would love nothing more than to see Liberty roll into the Grove and get a win. I'm almost as excited for that game as I am ours.

Banned
    vCash

I thoroughly enjoyed the shit outta reading that. Gracias and will attempt a well deserved rep.

vCash

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed the shit outta reading that. Gracias and will attempt a well deserved rep.
    The Meltdown will be historic.

I pray for a Liberty victory but I just don't see it. It doesn't matter cause the meltdown will still happen

vCash
    Ole Miss will beat them soundly. My loathing of Hugh Freeze knows no bounds.

vCash
    I think the key to Kiffin remaining in Oxford is a bigtime Qb signee. Losing Coral is going to hurt him and his offense aka his legacy. There isn't a Qb on the roster that can execute his scheme. If he doesn't get a big time Qb commit or transfer I think he's out of there.