Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When mullin is fired....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Donny will be gone if he loses to FSU this year.
    Florida State is gonna win. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    At a bare minimum, after the season he's going to have some hard ultimatums leveled on him pertaining to recruiting expectations and immediate changes in that department.
    When Cohen had that talk with him he found another job. I wonder how it's going to go over now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    And FSU is starting to figure it out.

If they sleep on games at USC and Miz he may not make it to FSU
    I would love to see it but South Carolina and Missouri are piss poor football teams.

Florida state will beat Florida

FSU hasn't won since Dan got to Florida.... They gonna want it bad this year and they finally finding their grove, them and miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I would love to see it but South Carolina and Missouri are piss poor football teams.

Florida state will beat Florida

FSU hasn't won since Dan got to Florida.... They gonna want it bad this year and they finally finding their grove, them and miami.
    Florida State is killing it on the recruiting trail. Norvell is running circles around Mullen in Florida. That ain't gonna cut it w/ the Gator fans.

vCash
    Florida State is improving but they still have a long way to go. I don?t see them beating UF this year. It might be another story next year though. Their recruiting is improving at a much higher rate than UF and that has to worry Dan. If Norvell shows he can coach up the talent he is getting FSU will move back to the top of the conference by 2023 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Florida State is improving but they still have a long way to go. I don?t see them beating UF this year. It might be another story next year though. Their recruiting is improving at a much higher rate than UF and that has to worry Dan. If Norvell shows he can coach up the talent he is getting FSU will move back to the top of the conference by 2023 season

With the distractions this week they could mail it in at USC. Jr has a lot of energy on campus and this is just the game to save his season.

Another thought: how much would they have to pay Coach O to save ******* recruiting? I can see it now - interim coach O middle of next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    With the distractions this week they could mail it in at USC. Jr has a lot of energy on campus and this is just the game to save his season.

Another thought: how much would they have to pay Coach O to save ******* recruiting? I can see it now - interim coach O middle of next season.
    If Shane Beamer out coaches Mullen all holy hell with bust loose in Gainesville. Donny is toast if that happens.

vCash
    Per 247 Sports

Last year's class had Florida at 12th and FSU at 22nd.

This year? It's a long way to go before signing day but they have about flipflopped with FSU at 13 and Florida at 22. One can say FSU is kicking their ass but:

There is the fact that FSU has 3 more recruits and 1 less Blue Chip (4-5 star) in this year's class. It's not like Florida can't close the gap or even surpass them. Either way they have more team talent right now. Florida is sitting at #7 and FSU at 20.

There is a wide gap between them team talent wise. Gators have 6 five stars and 50 four stars as compared to FSU with no five stars and 29 four stars. FSU can recruit at a top ten level as well. They just have not done so lately.

Mullen needs to win out. He will be given the opportunity to put together a solid class and get another year. Next year will be a different story. He better not go 8-4 next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Mullen could have had a statue out front if he stayed here. He would have done really well with that 2018 team he left high and dry.

Grass was greener in FL he thought.

I bet Bama would be glad to have him as an OC. Then in a couple of years he could bounce to another blue blood school looking for a head coach.
    Alabama is not going to hire him as their OC where they run Bryce Young 15 times a game.

vCash
    South Carolina, Missouri, an FCS school and FSU is all UF has left. If he loses to any of those 4 this year that is really bad. FSU is the best of the bunch and they have their own issues at 3-5 in the ACC. 8-4 is disappointing enough at UF but if he goes 7-5 I could see him needing to win at least 10 next year to keep his job. He will be fired if he pulls the unthinkable and loses to both of these teams. If he wins out he will need to at least show improvement winning 9 games and a bowl game next year. That?s the way I see it