Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- The Seahawk Took All The Booty Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    If the refs aren't going to call it, you can't do too much about it.
    Rewatch Leachs halftime interview. He did bring that up/ And in regards the number 4 most of us "bitchers" have been saying the same thing. And this ratio is what we have wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Rep given !!!

vCash
    Great win. I picked us to win, but in a low scoring game. Nice to us put up 31 on a good defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    My prediction was wrong. We are going bowling this season.
    HOLY SHAT! Frame this and post it permanently at the top of this board it may never happen again! C34 admitting he was wrong!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    How does one overcome this in-game?

Outside of a silent count, can?t do much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Leach wasn't nearly pissed enough if that was happening that often. We had a bunch of false starts, plus I'm sure we would've had several we didn't false start on that they attempted us too. If it was that obvious from the sideline, but the refs weren't doing anything, Leach should've been thrown out of the game angry.
    He made fun of it during his post game presser. He said ?well they were mimicking our count, if that?s something you can do now. We need to start coaching it.?

vCash
    That's not entirely true. Last night we ran the ball 47.2% of the offensive plays. That's not what the Air Raid has traditionally looked like under Leach. If you look at Washington State under Leach, he ran the ball 28%. While that's still more than what we've averaged under him before this game, that's far from a near 50/50 split which is the offense we saw last night.
    Well to be fair several of those runs were due to poor field positioning by our horrible special teams and offensive penalties so we had to run with the ball on the half yard line. No way do I believe we run every play before half if we had better field positioning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    To #4's point. This is what people have been telling you the true Air Raid looks like under Leach. The QB calls the plays based on the look at the LoS. Will finally got it through his head to trust the run game. IMO there were times he trusted it too much. 3rd & Goal from the 6 he was hell bent on running the same play we got our first TD and the look wasn't there. He's still far from perfect but he's doing what a covid freshman will do. Learn and grow. If he could gain some arm strength and zip while he keeps growing mentally then the sky is the limit.

But for this thread this post in specific needs to be the last one. Leach is good and the Airbone name needs to be retired.
    Correct and excellent post.

vCash
    That's not entirely true. Last night we ran the ball 47.2% of the offensive plays. That's not what the Air Raid has traditionally looked like under Leach. If you look at Washington State under Leach, he ran the ball 28%. While that's still more than what we've averaged under him before this game, that's far from a near 50/50 split which is the offense we saw last night.
    The entirely true part is covered in; IMO there were times he trusted it too much. 3rd & Goal from the 6 he was hell bent on running the same play we got our first TD and the look wasn't there.

Several times Rogers read it wrong and or could just have pulled the ball and bootlegged for 5 or 6 yards and slid. IMHO And that may not even be an option.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    You tell our DL and LBs to do it at every important play.

vCash
    Well you can start doing it on your D, that is one way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Well to be fair several of those runs were due to poor field positioning by our horrible special teams and offensive penalties so we had to run with the ball on the half yard line. No way do I believe we run every play before half if we had better field positioning.
    We threw it before in those conditions ever since he's been here. Also we had two good > 10 yard TD runs called back on phantom calls too. I'm excited now for whatever reason Leach decided to run on UK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Where'd you get that gif of Leach appropriating culture? **

vCash
    Hey 34, u leaving the Bluff City?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Hey 34, u leaving the Bluff City?
    Yep. Moved to Escambia, Fla to be the new Pastry Chef at BWW’s
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    You lost me 34, but good luck and I wish you well!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Not surprised you can't manage more than a few sentences after Leach humiliates you for this legendary prediction. Man up and admit you were wrong about him.
    This. What a balless post without mentioning your "iron clad" preDICKshun. You be like Nagen in walking dead a few seasons back while being ambushed saying " This is what SHIT Tastes Like!!". Just felt like saying the first thing that came to mind. Peace out.

vCash
    Leach wasn't nearly pissed enough if that was happening that often. We had a bunch of false starts, plus I'm sure we would've had several we didn't false start on that they attempted us too. If it was that obvious from the sideline, but the refs weren't doing anything, Leach should've been thrown out of the game angry.

Getting thrown out might have cost us them game. He made adjustments to counter them doing it and you didn't see those false starts later in the game. That might not have happened had he been kicked out. Certainly the play calling would have been worse.

Leach just isn't that guy to get thrown out. It's not what he knows or how he coaches. You can't make smart decisions if you are filled with emotion. He is a thinking man's coach. Yes football is a violent sport that has to be played with emotion but the guy in charge needs to be clear headed at all times.

Throwing a temper tantrums like a child to get thrown out smells of the coach quitting on team for the day to me. When I see a coach do that shit, I think, that dude must have an IQ of 12. He ain't fighting for his team, he is quitting because he can't deal with whatever is happening.

vCash
    Coach, Isn't BWW - Buffalo Wild Wings - a Chick Wing and Sports Bar?

vCash
    Good post Coach.... it seems this board has quite a few snipers. Folks that lay back in the shadows and then can't wait to pull the trigger when you're not right.... No one is always right on here but I tip my hat to you for laying your opinion on the line. I know you have some strong opinions as several of us do but the difference is we just aren't as large a target as you .... keep posting your opinions because this is what this board is for.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.