Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you?re not bought into....

vCash

If you?re not bought into....

This football program after tonight, you?re a dipshit with an agenda....

vCash
    It's still Kentucky, in football. A good win for sure but don't pretend it's basketball.

vCash
    Yep

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It's still Kentucky, in football. A good win for sure but don't pretend it's basketball.
    They were ranked 12 and 6-1. If you're gonna have this mentality right after the game you need to see a therapist about the lack of ability to be optimistic. It's unhealthy to always find something to nitpick and try to rain on other's parades. To quote the great Michael Jordan, Stop it. Get some help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K9 Avenger View Post
    Someone on this board says the air raid is as boring as the old wishbone. It looked pretty good to me. Great effort by the D btw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K9 Avenger View Post
    What a loser post.

No on is against winning. We had balance tonight which is why and what many have been calling for.

It is one game. Now if we continue to do this and be our style I'm in. Moorhead ran the ball one game against Aub that year and we beat a top 10 team at home. I wasn't convinced in one game he had adjusted, I ain't convinced after one game with Leach either, but if he continues then yes I like what I see.

I'm ready to see how season plays out. We should win a few more.

vCash
    #12 Kentucky.

Good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Someone on this board says the air raid is as boring as the old wishbone. It looked pretty good to me. Great effort by the D btw.
    Here is the thing, that wasn't the same O we've watched for 2 years. I bet 34 liked what he saw tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    #12 Kentucky.

Good grief.
    UK was ranked 12 but had no business being ranked that high, it happens. Quit acting like we just beat Bama and enjoy a good win. Stop trying to show up Bulldog fans.

vCash
    I'm in! I had doubts but the Pirate may have had his best coaching job tonight. Play calling was great and Will Rogers is solid.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    What a loser post.

No on is against winning. We had balance tonight which is why and what many have been calling for.

It is one game. Now if we continue to do this and be our style I'm in. Moorhead ran the ball one game against Aub that year and we beat a top 10 team at home. I wasn't convinced in one game he had adjusted, I ain't convinced after one game with Leach either, but if he continues then yes I like what I see.

I'm ready to see how season plays out. We should win a few more.
    I think there was a talk about Will needing to do it more in the red zone. People seem to not realize the QB calls the play at the LoS in this offense based on what they read. Will made a concerted effort inside the 10 to just trust the run.

vCash
    UK was ranked 12 but had no business being ranked that high, it happens. Quit acting like we just beat Bama and enjoy a good win. Stop trying to show up Bulldog fans.
    Then be a ****ing fan!!!

vCash
    Here is the thing, that wasn't the same O we've watched for 2 years. I bet 34 liked what he saw tonight.
    At best you may see a neutral review in his Sunday morning recap.

Banned
    vCash
    I heard similar statements about A&M after we beat them.

Banned
    vCash
    We have a two time national coach of the Year and he’s winning. And people are still whining. It’s ridiculous and points to why we are perceived as the most ignorant fan base in the sec.

vCash
    You can be bought in and still be critical all at the same time. I don't understand this line of thinking. I love our players and have backed them all year. Our coaching scheme has been bad at times though and it is good to see some some subtle changes. Proud of these guys.

vCash
    That KY team ran roughshod over a Florida team running everyone’s favorite offense and with better players than we will ever get.

Get on board folks and enjoy the ride!

That is the third ranked opponent win this year! You have to be blind not to see this team growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    We have a two time national coach of the Year and he’s winning. And people are still whining. It’s ridiculous and points to why we are perceived as the most ignorant fan base in the sec.
    Had we lost they'd be 50 posts right now about firing Leach and the "Airbone" will never work.

Now we got the same folks trying to act like we beat Vandy two Saturdays in row.

The #12 team in the country.

vCash
    Anyone not supporting him now is a troll or a fool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    At best you may see a neutral review in his Sunday morning recap.
    That’s Mr Coffee34 to you… That lil bitch will be spinning this win faster than Matt Corral is spinning strippers in OM library Monday morning…