vCash
    Boats and Hoes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Boats and Hoes!
    If you got a quart jar, I'll fill it up for you***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    They had a ceremony at the baseball field before the game? Good god some y?all bitch to just bitch? They are also having one before 1st pitch in Feb?
    ...and State had an hour long (or more), free ceremony right after the CWS at the Dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    We spend 3 minutes recognizing the first team to ever win a national championship in school history and it was rushed at that.

We didn?t give our players near the recognition they deserve. Piss poor planning by the entire joke of an athletic department. Recognize excellence and recognize it appropriately.

Add this to not having replays in the stadium tonight and I can see why a 40+ years season ticket holder is not renewing after this season. Do better and be better athletic department.
    And yet he's the coach that got us to the championship series and picked the coach to win it all.

Please, just get the **** out of this fanbase and take the rest of the dumb mother ****ers with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It was homecoming.
    And there was still plenty of time.

Kentucky only brought their pep band

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    ...and State had an hour long (or more), free ceremony right after the CWS at the Dude.
    No shit. Pretty soon peeps will start bitching about John not waiting for his bread to rise.**

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    We spend 3 minutes recognizing the first team to ever win a national championship in school history and it was rushed at that.

We didn?t give our players near the recognition they deserve. Piss poor planning by the entire joke of an athletic department. Recognize excellence and recognize it appropriately.

Add this to not having replays in the stadium tonight and I can see why a 40+ years season ticket holder is not renewing after this season. Do better and be better athletic department.
    Agree. Let's just forfeit and honor the baseball team.

Our fans will literally bitch about anything. We just beat the # 12 team in the country by 2 TDs at home.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Shut the **** up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    Agree. Let's just forfeit and honor the baseball team.

Our fans will literally bitch about anything. We just beat the # 12 team in the country by 2 TDs at home.
    This is dumb. Just because we won a game doesn't mean we shouldn't have properly recognized the National Champion Bulldogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    This is dumb. Just because we won a game doesn't mean we shouldn't have properly recognized the National Champion Bulldogs.
    We've been pimping the shit out the NC since the 7th inning before we actually won it. It's ok, dude. As others have pointed out, it was homecoming. Halftime was a no go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    See above posts and stop being dumb yourself. There was a ceremony BEFORE the game. There was a parade and ceremony after they came back to Starkville (which come to think about it people bitched about)

vCash
    You don’t do it at halftime even if it wasn’t homecoming because so many are at the restroom or concession or mixing drinks.

They did all they could really do at a football game and it was done as well as it could be.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I?m beating FL would trade us straight up right now Cohen for Strickland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You can just change it to "you can tell state played well if whining is going on."

I notice a lot of people on this board are perpetually unhappy.
    A lot of people on this board suck and I am glad I don't know them on a personal level.

vCash
    I will say this ..
    it is embarrassing it was done between the 1st and 2nd quarter..
    ****ing embarrassing .. and trust me it?s not just some ED posters on here.. there are some if time money guys that were pissed and are going to little Cohen and company know about it..

I don?t give a shit if it was homecoming it deserved the middle of the field and as much time as they wanted..
    It?s really hard to **** that up and we did.

Also is there nothing on the stadium that shows we were 1998 SEC west champs ?? Why?? There is a SEC west 2002 champ hanging in Oxford for something they didn?t even win..

If we would spend less time worrying about the ****ing 4th quarter light show maybe things would improve

And if you don?t have a problem with how we acknowledged the ONLY Natty this school or any school in the state has won then you are part of the problem..

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I will say this ..
    it is embarrassing it was done between the 1st and 2nd quarter..
    ****ing embarrassing .. and trust me it?s not just some ED posters on here.. there are some if time money guys that were pissed and are going to little Cohen and company know about it..

I don?t give a shit if it was homecoming it deserved the middle of the field and as much time as they wanted..
    It?s really hard to **** that up and we did.

Also is there nothing on the stadium that shows we were 1998 SEC west champs ?? Why?? There is a SEC west 2002 champ hanging in Oxford for something they didn?t even win..

If we would spend less time worrying about the ****ing 4th quarter light show maybe things would improve

And if you don?t have a problem with how we acknowledged the ONLY Natty this school or any school in the state has won then you are part of the problem..
    A '98 SEC West banner? Yuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We finished with 4 losses that year, correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    So if we Win the west going forward in football we shouldn’t promote that at or one the stadium..?? slap it on on the side where the retired names are ..
    hell If that’s the case take down all the NIT banners in the hump.. or all the years we won the west in baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    We finished with 4 losses that year, correct?

So... I don’t give a shit if we lost all 4 non conference games that same year
    we won the ****ing west , played in Atl and damn near beat the future national champs Tennessee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    No shit. Pretty soon peeps will start bitching about John not waiting for his bread to rise.**