Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If we win Saturday, will you buy in?

vCash

If we win Saturday, will you buy in?

I know many are still reluctant to fully support Leach. Will you buy in if we Saturday?

vCash

If we beat UK and

Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I know many are still reluctant to fully support Leach. Will you buy in if we Saturday?
    And Barn or Pig, then I'll be happy.

vCash
    I'm concerned about our recruiting, but a win Saturday would go a long way for me. I'm expecting a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'm concerned about our recruiting, but a win Saturday would go a long way for me. I'm expecting a loss.
    If we close pretty strong, which it's looking like we will, we're looking at a top 15-20 class

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    We are obviously improving.

We are 4-3 right now with a good chance to get to 6-6 or 7-5 and extend the bowl streak.

At the end of this season Leach will basically have been here 1.5 years due to how strange last year was.

It takes time to build programs. Mullen didn't do it overnight, and had plenty of 7 win years surrounding 2014.

vCash
    How we win would be important for this discussion. If we move the ball well vs Kentucky and score points would go farther for me than if Kentucky turned the ball over 3 times and lost a close, low scoring game. I expect Kentucky is gonna drop 8 and stick with it... I wanna see us score some points vs it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    If we close pretty strong, which it's looking like we will, we're looking at a top 15-20 class
    Like seriously? That's huge!!! Mullen only did that like twice. Who are we flirting with?

vCash
    It would help a tremendous amount if we won Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How we win would be important for this discussion. If we move the ball well vs Kentucky and score points would go farther for me than if Kentucky turned the ball over 3 times and lost a close, low scoring game. I expect Kentucky is gonna drop 8 and stick with it... I wanna see us score some points vs it
    I agree w/ this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    We are obviously improving.

We are 4-3 right now with a good chance to get to 6-6 or 7-5 and extend the bowl streak.

At the end of this season Leach will basically have been here 1.5 years due to how strange last year was.

It takes time to build programs. Mullen didn't do it overnight, and had plenty of 7 win years surrounding 2014.
    I'm very happy we've been to bowls every season the last decade but Mullen got bailed out in a big way in 2016. In a normal year we don't go bowling then. I think that adds to the immense pressure that was on Moorhead and now on Leach. Don't get me wrong Moorhead bare minimum should've won't 10 games in '18 with that team but I think due to the success Mullen had here we aren't very patient anymore.

vCash
    Need two for me to fully commit.......Need one win against 1 of the next 3 and then beat Mississippi........Do that, I'm in.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Like seriously? That's huge!!! Mullen only did that like twice. Who are we flirting with?
    Sounds like we have a pretty decent shot at finishing with:

RB Ajay Allen
    WR Some combination of Marquez Dortch, Zavion Thomas, and Kaydin Pope
    OL Percy Lewis and Trent Ramsey
    DL Jaheim Oatis and Treyvion Lewis
    LB Stone
    CB Khamauri Rogers

I don't think we get all of those guys, but if you hit on 80-85% of them you were right at #20 based on last years scores

vCash
    Take bad Ref call away in one game and a few bad plays away from another game we only have one lose but we would still be the same team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Take bad Ref call away in one game and a few bad plays away from another game we only have one lose but we would still be the same team.
    Didn't we already have a package for errant referees 😁?

https://twitter.com/sportsbetcomau/s...53217845436418

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Would 24-28 points in a win do it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Would 24-28 points in a win do it?
    If we score 24-28 points because we are methodically moving the ball down the field against a drop 8 and burn up a huge amount of clock, that seems fine to me.

vCash
    Our fans suck. Some won't "buy in" no matter what. Complete lack of perspective.

vCash
    And what facts is this optimism based on ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    And what facts is this optimism based on ??
    See about 5-6 posts above

vCash
    I'd have to see it to believe. I'm basing my opinion on current situation. Very concerned about LT next year as well.