Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Spend Least Amount on Recruiting in the SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I've often wondered why we dont try to recruit linemen out of the Midwest. Milder climate. Still has hunting access. Prettier women in the South. Lots to offer. If you look at Kentucky- Stoops has solidified them by recruiting very well in the trenches.
    This has been a question debated for some time. Tubberville had the same thought.

It won’t work. You have to recruit your area. You want to know the in’s and out’s of why……it should be simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    Arkansas also has the highest nutritional program/student-athlete food budget in the SEC. Seems like a lot of money for recruiting mid-20's most years but guess that's what you have to do in such a small state without many players. Nebraska is similar.
    Excuse me for being a dick. When you float shit like that, quit. Just tell the truth. We are wonder bread here in NW Arkansas. And our state produces DII all stars.

Dude I’m from the Mississippi delta. I call it new South Africa. In one geographic region we produce more talent in 100 miles than Arkansas produces as an entire entity.