Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let?s play a game?

vCash

Let?s play a game?

Let?s play a scenario here?. YOU ARE (18 yrs old) THE #1 rated QB in America for the 2023 class. Your recruitment is still open. You can literally throw a dart at the board and pick where you wanna go. Offers from everywhere?

For shits and giggles, the coaches in the SEC are still the same for the most part. Let?s say LSU hires Napier just for example here? Kiffen stays put at OM, Leach is still here, and ******* is hanging on?

Here?s the discussion?.

Who is your top 3, and what is the one thing you are asking one school in your top 3. Everyone knows recruits get a car, or women, or god knows what, but what is the one thing you are asking for for your signature?.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Let?s play a scenario here?. YOU ARE (18 yrs old) THE #1 rated QB in America for the 2023 class. Your recruitment is still open. You can literally throw a dart at the board and pick where you wanna go. Offers from everywhere?

For shits and giggles, the coaches in the SEC are still the same for the most part. Let?s say LSU hires Napier just for example here? Kiffen stays put at OM, Leach is still here, and ******* is hanging on?

Here?s the discussion?.

Who is your top 3, and what is the one thing you are asking one school in your top 3. Everyone knows recruits get a car, or women, or god knows what, but what is the one thing you are asking for for your signature?.
    Since you?re obviously talking about Arch Manning, I will say IMO his top 3 schools are-
    Ole Miss- Less about Kiffin, but more about his family?s legacy there. Only reason I can see OM being a negative for him is possibly playing in Archie and Eli?s shadow.
    Bama- because it?s Bama
    Ohio State or Oklahoma- same school, different conferences. Every ingredient necessary for championship run on yearly basis.
    UGA is not a contender because of the fact that Smart kills good offense and QB play. Clemson is not as good long term as Ohio State or Oklahoma.

vCash
    The stuff they pulled this weekend with mannings is the reason you go to ole miss. The first family of the sec and all that.

vCash
    If he ends up in Oxford, we better invest heavily in some damn good defensive linemen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Since you?re obviously talking about Arch Manning, I will say IMO his top 3 schools are-
    Ole Miss- Less about Kiffin, but more about his family?s legacy there. Only reason I can see OM being a negative for him is possibly playing in Archie and Eli?s shadow.
    Bama- because it?s Bama
    Ohio State or Oklahoma- same school, different conferences. Every ingredient necessary for championship run on yearly basis.
    UGA is not a contender because of the fact that Smart kills good offense and QB play. Clemson is not as good long term as Ohio State or Oklahoma.
    I honestly wasn’t. Hell we can say #1 DL or whatever you want…

Banned
    vCash
    I go tell Lincoln Riley I'll see him in 2025 and then pick whichever Texas school will pay me the biggest payday for 2 years before I transfer to OU, take the starting job, and get drafted #1. Based on current styles, it might be SMU. Any surprise we're allowed to pay players openly and they're undefeated ?

vCash
    For me my top three if I was a QB:

1. Alabama
    2. LSU
    3. Georgia

And then I would grad transfer to MSU to finish out my career because I am a huge MSU fan. Can't wait to see the look on Saban's face when I'm lighting his ass up with Leach's offense!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Bama- because it?s Bama
    I've never seen Oklahoma or Ohio State mentioned with his recruitment. And yeah- Georgia has a chance.

vCash
    Since his family is well off I would go to the school which will invest heavily in the Best Oline and receivers in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I've never seen Oklahoma or Ohio State mentioned with his recruitment. And yeah- Georgia has a chance.
    it?s a game. These are his schools if I am him, hence why I used IMO. I then explained why those would be my schools if I were him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    For me my top three if I was a QB:

1. Alabama
    2. LSU
    3. Georgia

And then I would grad transfer to MSU to finish out my career because I am a huge MSU fan. Can't wait to see the look on Saban's face when I'm lighting his ass up with Leach's offense!
    👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼See this ridiculousness you put out there. obviously, hypothetical. 😂😂😂
    Extend similar grace to others that you hope to receive if you?re posting stuff like this.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 10-25-2021 at 06:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I go tell Lincoln Riley I'll see him in 2025 and then pick whichever Texas school will pay me the biggest payday for 2 years before I transfer to OU, take the starting job, and get drafted #1. Based on current styles, it might be SMU. Any surprise we're allowed to pay players openly and they're undefeated ?
    lol

vCash
    Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee/MState (It is difficult to not be bias once you get down to the 3rd spot)

How soon can I start? WHat is the talent level of my supporting cast? Do I like the OC and/or HC? What do I want to major in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A co-worker, his son plays D1 currently. He went through a little bit of recruiting. The biggest thing I would hear him talk about after a visit to a school, is the assistant coaches. His son plays defense. But their biggest likes and dislikes were the assistant coaches. Then the location of the school and majors of study.

vCash
    Georgia and Texas are supposedly in his top 3
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Georgia and Texas are supposedly in his top 3
    Yeah I think Sark is working it heavily.

vCash
    I think that being the face and savior of Texas football as they move to the SEC is going to be very appealing. Alabama has suddenly become a breeding ground for NFL QBs so that would be my first choice. The Manning's don't need what OM is offering unless it's an emotional/ fan type decision but I'm not expecting that.

vCash
    If Lane stays at OM I think they pull Arch. He sees what Corral has done under LK. But, Lane is all about Lane so I figure he will be in BR or Miami come January.

I'm gonna go bold here and predict Billy Napier will be the next head coach at OM. Lane will probably be drinking Mohitos on South Beach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If Lane stays at OM I think they pull Arch. He sees what Corral has done under LK. But, Lane is all about Lane so I figure he will be in BR or Miami come January.

I'm gonna go bold here and predict Billy Napier will be the next head coach at OM. Lane will probably be drinking Mohitos on South Beach.
    I don?t see Napier going to OM after turning down Auburn. I bet OM would make their OC the head coach if Kiffin leaves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I don?t see Napier going to OM after turning down Auburn. I bet OM would make their OC the head coach if Kiffin leaves
    Lebby's never been a HC. That would be so ole miss. Let's keep the flashy OC w/ no head coaching experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    The stuff they pulled this weekend with mannings is the reason you go to ole miss. The first family of the sec and all that.
    What was Eli?s record while at olmiss? And I don?t mean coke hores in the square.