I am not completely sold on Leach yet, I also don't hate him as some of the people on this board do. I believe that Will Rogers is not the ideal QB for this offense BUT... he is what we have right now. We can win with Will Rogers, but not because of will rogers.

I think if we can get a QB that is a mobile QB with a strong and accurate arm ( yes I know this is a lot to ask lol), this offense can succeed very well.

I think this upcoming game against Kentucky is going to show a lot about this team, I think we have a shot at winning a couple of our remaining SEC games.

I think that the major reason why most of us are stressed out is because we see what lane kiffin and matt corrall are doing and we are flipping out ( that's not the only reason but it is a major reason). I also don't think the Ole Miss team itself is very good, I think that is all matt corrall and when he leaves for the NFL, ole miss will be struggling to make a bowl game next year because he is the only reason that they beat Arkansas and Tennessee, I also don't believe they beat LSU without him ( that LSU team quit).

I see a lot of people wanting Moorhead back but i think that is an idiotic statement made in the moment. Too many people freaked out after we lost to ALABAMA ( yes we got destroyed but anybody would after a week of ass chewing from nick saban)

One thing i will say is..... We need this egg bowl very badly this year... somehow... some way...