Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Line opens State -2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I know coach thinks ark is a better matchup. But I think this is our best matchup left. Think we have a legit chance to win.
    I'm with you. I think this is our best chance of our remaining sec teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    8-4 should get Leach COY in the SEC
    7-5 is really good progress.
    6-6 is progress. So let's see what 2022 brings
    5-7 is a failure and cause for concern.
    Been my take as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I know coach thinks ark is a better matchup. But I think this is our best matchup left. Think we have a legit chance to win.
    And it's at home. I honestly think we'll be ready and get the win.

vCash
    So far this season you can tell the outcome of the game after the first possession. We've won every game we didn't turn the ball over on the first series.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    line has moved tp Pick or Kentucky -1

https://www.vegasinsider.com/college...dds/las-vegas/
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Taking KY and the over.
    Danny boy shits the bed again, taking UGA
    take Aubbie. Their players won't quit like LSU did. They will at least tackle.
    To be fair, LSU was without seven starters and a coach on his way out. Not a big win for anyone that isn't just reading the w/l column. Ole Miss has yet to beat anyone good. They played Alabama good second half is the only thing I see in their favor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    To be fair, LSU was without seven starters and a coach on his way out. Not a big win for anyone that isn't just reading the w/l column. Ole Miss has yet to beat anyone good. They played Alabama good second half is the only thing I see in their favor.
    As mentioned on the radio this am: OM hasn't beaten a top 25 team yet.

vCash
    Stoops is 0-4 against State in Starville...fwiw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Stoops is 0-4 against State in Starville...fwiw
    UK's numbers on the road vs. playing in Kroger Field are vastly different. South Carolina gave them all they wanted for four quarters in Columbia. UK won 16-10.

vCash
    Being at home certainly helps us. This is the best team Stoops has had at Kentucky. Should be a very good game

vCash
    Being at home certainly helps us. This is the best team Stoops has had at Kentucky. Should be a very good game
    This team is not better than 2018 Kentucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    This team is not better than 2018 Kentucky.
    I would say they have a better qb this year. But that 2018 defense was much better. And snell was a beast.

vCash
    a little better offensively than 2018- maybe not quite as good defensively. Their QB gives them a chance to win games they couldnt in 2018.

vCash
    a little better offensively than 2018- maybe not quite as good defensively. Their QB gives them a chance to win games they couldnt in 2018.
    I agree with this. Wilson or whatever his name just was not a threat at all in the passing game.

vCash
    I don't think it's that Levis is all that great, it's that they have been a disaster at QB for years. Before this year, Stoops's best offensive team was arguably the one where they weren't even using a true QB.

Levis has been a solid game manager but has yet to throw for more than 200 yards in SEC play. It's pretty clear that the gameplan against them is still to stop the run and force the QB to beat you. They are a little bit better equipped to do that this year than in prior years, but I'm still not sure they're great in the passing game. Robinson is a very dynamic receiver though, definite big play threat that is a fairly big concern for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I don't think it's that Levis is all that great, it's that they have been a disaster at QB for years. Before this year, Stoops's best offensive team was arguably the one where they weren't even using a true QB.

Levis has been a solid game manager but has yet to throw for more than 200 yards in SEC play. It's pretty clear that the gameplan against them is still to stop the run and force the QB to beat you. They are a little bit better equipped to do that this year than in prior years, but I'm still not sure they're great in the passing game. Robinson is a very dynamic receiver though, definite big play threat that is a fairly big concern for us.
    5th in sec in passer rating and QBR. Not great, but solid. For comparison, will is 7th and 9th respectively

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    5th in sec in passer rating and QBR. Not great, but solid. For comparison, will is 7th and 9th respectively
    The guy completes 67% and is at 13/6 on TD's and picks on 26 passes per. They want to RTGDF and get chunk plays in the passing game. They have done that

vCash
    The guy completes 67% and is at 13/6 on TD's and picks on 26 passes per. They want to RTGDF and get chunk plays in the passing game. They have done that
    Right. Which is why I think your focus is absolutely to stop the run. Levis has done a good job of not losing games for them, as a defense you have to make him prove he can go win it himself if he needs to. I?m skeptical that he can.

They are a slightly more talented version of NC State in my estimation.