Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- I like Spree Too Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I just brought up the picks in conjunction to Vandy being a terrible defense and still getting multiple turnovers. If they weren?t possibly the worst P5 team in CFB, that game could?ve been much different. I don?t think Vandy should be our measuring stick, which was my point and remains.
    While I agree with you any sec win, especially on the road is a good win. I don't take any sec win for granted and we did what we were supposed to do, blow them out.

vCash
    Like button push ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Like button push ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
    I like the like button thing you got going.

vCash
    Thanks, bud

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lol, thanks for the advice. See my previous post (61,xxx)... you made a dumb post that you can't defend bc it was stupid
    You pointing out that others have made the same statement to you only actually proves my point that many find you to be a stubborn ass. Seriously, what benefit did your sarcastic pessimistic post bring to this? You gave nothing constructive. You just threw in a post to comment on the thread. What's there to argue with you? You decided you wanted to be negative in a discussion thread with a one-liner in response to a long winded post. I'm supposed to have a reasonable debate with you? State won by 39 this weekend and the Braves are in the world series. And you decided you needed to try to rain on someone's parade by making post 61,XXX be a sarcastic undercut providing no discussion value. I've seen you post a lot on here. Post less.