Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- I like Spree Too Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    tomato, tomato. Saban is the greatest coach of all time and he's not walking 90 miles east to coach here. but he's aware and knows he's gonna have to adjust. I remember when the goal post was that we couldn't beat drop 8. 1000 mile journey starts with one step and improvement is there for us. our opponents see it. in fact the only ones who don't are the people who frequent MSU boards after a loss.
    We still haven?t really beaten the drop 8. I get the inspirational calendar every journey starts with a single step, but you are delusional. 😂 I try to get a handle on my eternal optimism, but I guess I couldn?t get a grip. How many SEC games have been won scoring less than 24 points the last 2-3 years and by whom Vs who? If we were going for ball control, clock control, and winning a low scoring affair, there?s a much smaller chance of turning it over just running the triple option or wishbone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    We still haven?t really beaten the drop 8. I get the inspirational calendar every journey starts with a single step, but you are delusional. 😂 I try to get a handle on my eternal optimism, but I guess I couldn?t get a grip. How many SEC games have been won scoring less than 24 points the last 2-3 years and by whom Vs who? If we were going for ball control, clock control, and winning a low scoring affair, there?s a much smaller chance of turning it over just running the triple option or wishbone.
    what game was you watching vandy played drop 8 almost 80% of the time

vCash
    Sounds like you expect to score a TD every drive or something. The way our offense is set up and being ball control oriented, we only need 24 to win games. Clean game + 24 points would have us 6-1 with a loss to Alabama who simply out-talented our defense. The **** more do you want from an offense? Video game numbers? We play in the SEC at a talent disadvantage and are in year 1.5 of this system and if Special Teams kept it clean we'd be 6-1 with a loss to the defending national champs. Sorry it's not scoring literally every play. Do you seriously think NC State "shut us down"? We scored 35 on La Tech... is that too low of a bar for you? Jesus christ get a grip.
    Memphis D is terrible, ArkSt. put over 50 and 600+ yards. Latech is not good. The air raid and all the yards, we should be scoring 45+ on these type teams. Who said I expect us to score every play, every week? We scored 0 TDs on Bama 2 years.

I didn't say we should score 45 on ranked teams - 30-35 if this O is all it is advertised. Your expectations are at the floor.

Back to your point of be so excited because Saban handed us our tails two years in a row. What are you smokin?

BTW Ark and OM both had new coaches too. Our D is better than Ark and OM and we have an O guru, let that sink in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    what game was you watching vandy played drop 8 almost 80% of the time
    They also should have had 4 Ints and came away with 2. If you want to grade our team?s ability to overcome a competent defense and chose Vandy as your standard, you do you. MSU could probably beat Mississippi Valley State or the School for the Blind running drop 8, too.

vCash
    I liked seeing the option having qb run makes this offense soo much more versatile snd mobile. See the Arizona cardinals and any other disciple of leach and his they do the adapted air raid.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    "How does that not excite you as a State fan?" - you

Bama 41-0 2020
    Bama 49-9 2021

Yeah, I need a grip on reality
    You're the one spending your Sunday posting post number 61,XXX trying to poo-poo any fan happiness or positivity instead of celebrating a Braves World Series or simply touching grass.

Yes. You need a grip on reality. Go outside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    I liked seeing the option having qb run makes this offense soo much more versatile snd mobile. See the Arizona cardinals and any other disciple of leach and his they do the adapted air raid.
    Unfortunately for us, CML has never really adapted the AirRaid like his disciples. His life?s mission is AirRaid perfection and purity.

vCash
    You're the one spending your Sunday posting post number 61,XXX trying to poo-poo any fan happiness or positivity instead of celebrating a Braves World Series or simply touching grass.

😳 this guy is a snowflake.

vCash

You seem angry. One thing I've picked up in all the time I spend on message boards is when you turn to post count talk and personal stuff, you've made a post that's dumb and indefensible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Arkansas also sits back on defense and basically plays drop 8 every single week anyway. We are going to have issues when we do not have a QB that runs it 20% of the time to make them commit to the box. That is how Ole Miss keeps everyone from dropping 8 every snap. Drop 8 and they run it. Drop 6 and they torch you.
    Drop 7 then 😂😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Drop 7 then 😂😂
    Like button push👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

vCash
    We threw two picks.
    A batted ball at the line of scrimmage and a 45 yard pass on third and long.

Now everybody is mentioning the picks as a problem when a month ago everybody said force it downfield, we will live with a pick here and there.

vCash
    I just brought up the picks in conjunction to Vandy being a terrible defense and still getting multiple turnovers. If they weren?t possibly the worst P5 team in CFB, that game could?ve been much different. I don?t think Vandy should be our measuring stick, which was my point and remains.

vCash
    I just brought up the picks in conjunction to Vandy being a terrible defense and still getting multiple turnovers. If they weren?t possibly the worst P5 team in CFB, that game could?ve been much different. I don?t think Vandy should be our measuring stick, which was my point and remains.
    I agree. We should blow them out and we did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I agree. We should blow them out and we did.
    Exactly. Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You seem angry. One thing I've picked up in all the time I spend on message boards is when you turn to post count talk and personal stuff, you've made a post that's dumb and indefensible
    Nah. I'm simply nice enough to give you some advice that no one else in your life will. There's literally no need to try to defend against you because you're so deep in a cave of miserableness, no ray of positivity is good enough for you. You've got a team at the pinnacle of Sports on a hell of an underdog run but you'd rather poo-poo members of your own fanbase pumping any sunshine not matter what. It's not worth arguing with you. Go take a walk outside and smell fresh air. Make your next post to get the last word and then actually heed my advice cause what you're doing ain't healthy.

vCash
    Nah. I'm simply nice enough to give you some advice that no one else in your life will. There's literally no need to try to defend against you because you're so deep in a cave of miserableness, no ray of positivity is good enough for you. You've got a team at the pinnacle of Sports on a hell of an underdog run but you'd rather poo-poo members of your own fanbase pumping any sunshine not matter what. It's not worth arguing with you. Go take a walk outside and smell fresh air. Make your next post to get the last word and then actually heed my advice cause what you're doing ain't healthy.
    Lol, thanks for the advice. See my previous post (61,xxx)... you made a dumb post that you can't defend bc it was stupid

vCash
    Man, you?re lucky Tater dropped that log. 😂 Having a firm grasp on the reality surrounding our football team was ruining your health.

vCash
    Man, you?re lucky Tater dropped that log. 😂 Having a firm grasp on the reality surrounding our football team was ruining your health.
    I may touch the grass tomorrow

vCash
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼