Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leach is still not allowing CL to ask questions.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

Leach is still not allowing CL to ask questions.

Refused to answer again last night when Andy tried to ask him something. Hilarious. I love that crap. That?s the kind of thing we?ve been wanting a coach to do
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Refused to answer again last night when Andy tried to ask him something. Hilarious. I love that crap. That?s the kind of thing we?ve been wanting a coach to do
    Cue fans who have hated the CL for years now flipping their opinion and posting things like "Leach is being childish" or "bad look for Leach"

ETA - I agree that candy corn sucks and that Spree in the dollar store box is gold.

vCash
    The CL is too busy posting Covid numbers and telling people of Mississippi how racist and stupid we are to form a good football question. I?ve also seen people inside of our athletic department post snide comments on social media about their coverage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Cue fans who have hated the CL for years now flipping their opinion and posting things like "Leach is being childish" or "bad look for Leach"

ETA - I agree that candy corn sucks and that Spree in the dollar store box is gold.
    While I agree that candy corn is very meh, mix candy corn 50/50 in a bowl with dry roasted peanuts and you've got something worth eating. The two make each other better.

vCash
    Leach is flat out wrong! Candy corn is horrible but it?s the second worst candy! That peanut butter taffy shit in the black and orange wrappers should be illegal! Shit is nasty!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Leach is flat out wrong! Candy corn is horrible but it?s the second worst candy! That peanut butter taffy shit in the black and orange wrappers should be illegal! Shit is nasty!
    Nooooo. That’s one of my favs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    This, lol.

vCash
    He's right about the nerd clusters those things are freaking addictive!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He's right about the nerd clusters those things are freaking addictive!
    Nerd rope is the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Nerd rope is the best.
    They're ok I like clusters better lol.

vCash
    They're ok I like clusters better lol.
    Uncultured swine!!**

vCash
    It's no secret inside our admin that there is a detest for the CL right now. Some of our marketing and bulldog club people are pretty open about it

vCash
    Maybe it's just me, but that kind of stuff is a blimp on the radar...what I want a coach to do is win football games...yeah I know we won yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Uncultured swine!!**
    Wow man I'm hurt, just the redneck in me I guess, lol! You are still the funniest dude on here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

Not only is not childish, in my opinion its the first time I've ever seen anyone at MSU show some backbone when it comes to dealing with the bias in state media. Fact is, MSU used to need the CL but now the shoe is on the other foot and the CL needs MSU. Pay back is a bitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Not only is not childish, in my opinion its the first time I've ever seen anyone at MSU show some backbone when it comes to dealing with the bias in state media. Fact is, MSU used to need the CL but now the shoe is on the other foot and the CL needs MSU. Pay back is a bitch.
    Presses the imaginary like button

vCash
    Tyler Horka was the worst. That guy was a little bitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Tyler Horka was the worst. That guy was a little bitch.
    You misspelled Whorka.

vCash
    Wow man I'm hurt, just the redneck in me I guess, lol! You are still the funniest dude on here!
    Lol, I like the nerd clusters too. There aren't many candies I don't like, tbh. It's a wonder I still have all my teeth, lol.

I've always loved sour candy: gummy worms and shock-tarts, especially. Sprees and Runts are also favs. Those big soft sweet-tarts were probably my favorite when I was a kid. One of the few candies I've always hated are Smarties.....those powdery sorry excuse for a delicious treat! Someone also already mentioned those orange/black wax-paper candies....those are dreadful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    You misspelled Whorka.
    Lol, haven't seen that yet.

It'll make it even funnier if you pronounce it with the Sopranos inflection "Hoorka".