Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This

vCash

This

vCash
    Matt's got a valid point!

vCash
    Moorhead was 14-12. Guess Matt thinks Moorhead was fired unfairly.

vCash
    Pretty good stuff by Matt.

I agree with him. I just think we need a mobile QB for this to work at a level that gives us a chance at the West
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Pretty good stuff by Matt.

I agree with him. I just think we need a mobile QB for this to work at a level that gives us a chance at the West
    Leach is not getting a mobile qb

vCash
    He actively avoids them. Too quick to give up on the pass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Moorhead wasn't fired for anything on the field.

vCash
    Moorhead wasnt fired for on field performance. He gets a third year easily if the locker room issues dont blow up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Moorhead wasn't fired for anything on the field.
    Regardless, Matt woulda been totting water for joe if joe was still here. Matt is a miss state employee! You really think he's gonna criticize a sitting coach?

vCash
    Leach is not getting a mobile qb
    Dont really need a mobile or dual threat. Just quick feet and escapability. Garner is a good example of this.

vCash
    Regardless, Matt woulda been totting water for joe if joe was still here. Matt is a miss state employee! You really think he's gonna criticize a sitting coach?
    Like button push 👆🏼
    I think he does a pretty good job breaking down film, but you can?t hold him accountable on anything said about MSU. He knows where his bread is buttered and isn?t going to venture outside predetermined boundaries in his criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Dont really need a mobile or dual threat. Just quick feet and escapability. Garner is a good example of this.
    Wish he'd learn a little something from kingsbury. Run more, get a dual threat qb, and add a te

vCash
    Wish he'd learn a little something from kingsbury. Run more, get a dual threat qb, and add a te
    Man, that would be outstanding. Not asking for much. I would just take a dual threat QB. A dual threat could burn that 3 man rush enought to make teams rush 4 or 5.

vCash
    let’s run the triple option again, that worked so damn well.

Heaven forbid we do something different.

We know is thus may not work, but we also know what you want to do absolutely had not worked for all our damn lives!

Dammit give it a chance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Man, that would be outstanding. Not asking for much. I would just take a dual threat QB. A dual threat could burn that 3 man rush enought to make teams rush 4 or 5.
    I agree. It would be fantastic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    let’s run the triple option again, that worked so damn well.

Heaven forbid we do something different.

We know is thus may not work, but we also know what you want to do absolutely had not worked for all our damn lives!

Dammit give it a chance!
    Well, we're 87th in the country in yds/play and army is 90th, so not much difference

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We would look exactly like Ole Miss if we had a quarterback that could run the football and it really is not Will’s fault although he is not super mobile. Enough people with access have said that Will is being told not to run that I believe it. That drop 8 garbage would immediately stop with a mobile quarterback.

vCash
    The 10 most successful years for MSU in history was proven to be when we had an RPO offense. So I disagree with Matt. Sorry but we've proven the formula already and it is in line with what we can recruit in Mississippi. Why we've deviated so far from it in our last 2 coaching hires I'll never understand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We would look exactly like Ole Miss if we had a quarterback that could run the football and it really is not Will’s fault although he is not super mobile. Enough people with access have said that Will is being told not to run that I believe it. That drop 8 garbage would immediately stop with a mobile quarterback.
    If we are actively telling our qb not to take easy yards, I hate this staff even more

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    If we are actively telling our qb not to take easy yards, I hate this staff even more
    I know this board does not think much of Bo Bounds but he said it on air not long ago. He said that the staff has told him not to because there is no backup. Bo doesn’t know shit about football but he does have contacts.