Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The gap between Rogers and Lovertich isn?t big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Some of them don't want to be happy. Notice some of the worst posters from last weeks smack down aren't around? They only show up to enjoy the misery and point bony fingers of indignation.
    It's their gout flaring up. Can't blame them from taking a week off when Leach causes their uric acid to go up.....

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Some of them don't want to be happy. Notice some of the worst posters from last weeks smack down aren't around? They only show up to enjoy the misery and point bony fingers of indignation.
    Amen!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    They only show up to enjoy the misery and point bony fingers of indignation.
    Hat tip to you sir.

This is downright poetry.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Hat tip to you sir.

This is downright poetry.
    Are we really pimping a vandy win?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It is more because we had people on here saying they did not know if we could beat Vandy. Vandy is the worst team in the country and we did not play well and still beat them by 40. We had some people on here being unnecessarily negative going into the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    It is more because we had people on here saying they did not know if we could beat Vandy. Vandy is the worst team in the country and we did not play well and still beat them by 40. We had some people on here being unnecessarily negative going into the game.
    Ok, fair enough... there's idiots out there. Killing vandy isn't worth a victory lap though

vCash
    Yes many are. Leach has achieved to divide the MSU fanbase when we win or lose. We are the same team either way. I can't stand our O but I'd eat crow if we somehow arrived one day with it but that ain't happening. It requires playing a perfect game to beat a good team.

Today only means we are not the worst in the SEC. Hey we are better than Vandy and probably USC and Mizzou.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yes many are. Leach has achieved to divide the MSU fanbase when we win or lose. We are the same team either way. I can't stand our O but I'd eat crow if we somehow arrived one day with it but that ain't happening. It requires playing a perfect game to beat a good team.

Today only means we are not the worst in the SEC. Hey we are better than Vandy and probably USC and Mizzou.
    Beating Kentucky would go a long way to winning me over. I really hope leach can get it done

vCash
    Always a few but after the week before beat down, that is expected. Did you listen to Bama fans after they lost a close game on road at TAMU before playing MSU? They didn't brag much after beating us by 40 either.

BTW, I said we would win like 31-10.

vCash
    I was recognizing his impressive use of the English language. I'm not even sure what he was arguing

I'm not pimping the Vandy win personally. I'm glad that we didn't play terrible though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Some of yall just cant see Will clearly.

He really fits the offense that Leach wants to run.

He isnt perfect, but he is damn good.
    I agree with that. Rogers doesn't have the strongest arm but he is pretty accurate most of the time. Wish he could run a little better when nobdoy is open but that's something that can't be helped.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Ok, fair enough... there's idiots out there. Killing vandy isn't worth a victory lap though
    It did not make me any more confident going into the last 5 games. We looked like the same team we did most of the year just against a very bad team. We can still win 7 or 8 games with this team or we may only win 5. We won’t lose to teams like Vandy and our program is not in the dumpster like some think it is though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I agree with that. Rogers doesn't have the strongest arm but he is pretty accurate most of the time. Wish he could run a little better when nobdoy is open but that's something that can't be helped.
    I'm fine with Rogers's throwing ability. It's the lack of agility that burns me.

I'm not even going to use the word running or mobility anymore because people only think of 40 times & speed when they hear that. We need agility at the QB position

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Always a few but after the week before beat down, that is expected. Did you listen to Bama fans after they lost a close game on road at TAMU before playing MSU? They didn't brag much after beating us by 40 either.

BTW, I said we would win like 31-10.
    Having a meltdown after losing to Alabama should not be expected. It’s just silly. We look like 50 % of the teams Mullen fielded at MSU and our fans want to build him a statue.

vCash
    Having a meltdown after losing to Alabama should not be expected. It’s just silly. We look like 50 % of the teams Mullen fielded at MSU and our fans want to build him a statue.
    It's bizarre to me. People get pissed off at Leach for getting the same results that Dan did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm fine with Rogers's throwing ability. It's the lack of agility that burns me.

I'm not even going to use the word running or mobility anymore because people only think of 40 times & speed when they hear that. We need agility at the QB position
    The best part of the game was Lovertich. Will needs someone that can press him and push him some. Abraham was that guy and somehow he got concussed in practice.

At any rate my point is with Lovertich looking functional maybe Will will be encouraged to run more. I think part of it is Will's processing what is going on during a play is slow as scrambling is probably option 3 or 4 for a QB and he usually never even gets to that point at this time.

vCash
    This from the guy who was downing the results in the game thread because we hadn't scored as much as Florida and UGA. I know you were trolling because that's what you do, so you need to take what you dish.
    Last edited by BrunswickDawg; 10-24-2021 at 07:27 AM.

vCash
    Last week, the mantra was....."Its Alabama." Meaning the game doesn't mean anything because they are so much more talented. Is the same not true this week? "Its Vandy." They are small and slow. Sure, credit MSU and Leach for winning the game convincingly. However, the Vandy win was expected by all.

UK, Arkansas, Auburn, TSU and Ole Miss...... 2-3 and Leach will make most happy. 2-3 with a W over OM, indignation disappears. No excuses to not finish 2-3 Wyatt and every other Leach backer says this offense gives us some advantage when the talent gap is even or close. Well....one team, maybe 2, in those last 5 have a talent advantage. Just win. W I N.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 10-24-2021 at 09:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Last week, the mantra was....."Its Alabama." Meaning the game doesn't mean anything because they are so much more talented. Is the same not true this week? "Its Vandy." They are small and slow. Sure, credit MSU and Leach for winning the game convincingly. However, the Vandy win was expected by all.

Arkansas, Auburn, TSU and Ole Miss...... 2-2 and Leach will make most happy. 2-2 with a W over OM, indignation disappears. No excuses to not finish 2-2. Wyatt and every other Leach backer says this offense gives us some advantage when the talent gap is even or close. Well....one team, maybe 2, in those last 4 have a talent advantage. Just win. W I N.
    Yeah, I didnt give a crap about the bama loss or vandy win. Our season starts back next Saturday night.

vCash

Wow Will is the Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Yes. But I clearly said he didnt want to come out so we left him in.
    Musta missed that