Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White helmets and white jerseys for Sat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Good thing what our team wears is not about what we like. Ridiculous that we have people who whine about that kind of thing
    Yeah, agree. I like some uniforms better than others but if we play good I don't care what we wear. How we play is all that matters.

Look at Bama - they wear the most boring uniforms in all of college football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    longing for the return of John Bond era uniforms.....
    Yep Best unis/

vCash
    How do you paste a Pic on here?

vCash
    The uniform combo for today look like we are trying to impersonate UMASS or something. Terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    The uniform combo for today look like we are trying to impersonate UMASS or something. Terrible.
    I just care how they play
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Good MSU crowd on hand. Maybe 8-10K
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Saw this Combo in the 1937 MSU YearBook with a maroon, I guess, cross on the helmet. It looked like crap. but not as bad as Alabamas and Ole Miss unis.
    I hate to disagree, especially when it concerns Ole Miss, but I?ve always thought that Ole Miss has very good looking uniforms. I guess it?s mainly the red, white, and blue being America?s colors. Too bad the character within doesn?t match the all American colors being worn.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I just care how they play
    said with an avatar of a helmet we will never use