Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White helmets and white jerseys for Sat.

vCash

White helmets and white jerseys for Sat.

Is Leach a medium for Sly?

vCash
    white helmets FUGLY!!!

vCash
    I personally like the Stormtrooper look. I prefer the Matte white helmets though.

vCash
    Yuck. If you're going to do that wear the silver pants with the white.

vCash
    Gross. White helmets with white jerseys and maroon pants. Do the upper class players choose the unis still?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Gross. White helmets with white jerseys and maroon pants. Do the upper class players choose the unis still?
    Saw this Combo in the 1937 MSU YearBook with a maroon, I guess, cross on the helmet. It looked like crap. but not as bad as Alabamas and Ole Miss unis.
    Last edited by parabrave; 10-22-2021 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    At least we've avoided the gimmicky uniforms this year (such as black).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    At least we've avoided the gimmicky uniforms this year (such as black).
    The year isn't over yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Good thing what our team wears is not about what we like. Ridiculous that we have people who whine about that kind of thing

vCash
    Hate it’s maroon pants, but I actually really like the all white with white helmet, white Jersey, and white pants…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Hate it’s maroon pants, but I actually really like the all white with white helmet, white Jersey, and white pants…
    And I even low key like the white Jersey and helmets with the grey pants

vCash
    Eh
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    JWS, Croom and Mullen all had white helmets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Hate it?s maroon pants, but I actually really like the all white with white helmet, white Jersey, and white pants?
    Well I guess this is why we're all different individuals. I personally hate the all-white look, especially those awful white helmets, which should be strapped to an atomic bomb and set off in Nevada (again). And, I'm also a big fan of the maroon pants. Not necessarily an all maroon look, but the unis at Memphis I thought were terrific.

Different strokes for different folks . . . .

vCash
    Beats the heck out of all-white which is absolutely awful, terrible - just beyond words bad . . . .

vCash
    And I even low key like the white Jersey and helmets with the grey pants
    Oh yea, I loved the w grey pants. I wish they would be our pants no matter what jersey we wore. My favorite from here recently is the grey pants, maroon jersey, and maroon helmet.

I wish we would try the 3 stripes on the helmet one time to see what it looked like. Kinda like UGA helmets. I don’t like the ribbon bullshit stripe or the thin stripe. Do a grey/white/grey stripe on a matte maroon helmet, with a grey face mask with the word State on the helmet instead of M-State ribbon logo…

I really wish we would try and get a different logo instead of the M-State ribbon. I don’t care for it too much either…

vCash
    Our road uniforms should be White Trousers, White Jerseys with Maroon Numerals and Maroon headgear. The only exception should be when we play A&M, if we play them on road white headgear, if we play them at home Maroon Headgear. No Maroon Pants, ever.

Banned
    vCash
    Why don't we just go full send and be entertaining. Wear all maroon, all the time. And make our field's grass maroon (i know, i know. it's quality grass, but hear me out). Having the same competitive advantage as boise state utilizes with their all blues would be hilarious to see. If we're gonna suck, at least make it funny. Same motto I've had for any presentation / project in school / work. If you know it's shit, be comedic. Buys you some goodwill.

vCash
    After seeing the video of the unis on Twitter this white white maroon combo does look better than it did in the Russell days. Still not a fan but it isnt as horrendous as it was back in the croom error.

vCash
    longing for the return of John Bond era uniforms.....