Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vandy Week Predictions-Willy B Owns You Edition

vCash

Vandy Week Predictions-Willy B Owns You Edition

So I think we get back going this week and the offense looks more like it did against A&M. I got us 35-6. I think we get the running game going just a bit and take a little off Will attempting to throw with a bad shoulder.

Does Will Rogers play- Yes, but I think we'll see either Lovertich or Greek at some point.

Polk TD catches- 2

Marks Rushing Yds- 75

How many times I want to see them replay LT blowing kisses to their football players on the dugout- The limit doesn't exist.

vCash
    I want to see a dominant performance on offense. I want to see Will hit a bunch of guys for nice gains and Marks/Johnson run with a purpose every touch they get.

I'd like to see a dominant performance of defense but I feel like we've regressed there.

If we're 3 tds+ ahead middle of the 4th I think we see Lovertich for a series of two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I want to see a dominant performance on offense. I want to see Will hit a bunch of guys for nice gains and Marks/Johnson run with a purpose every touch they get.

I'd like to see a dominant performance of defense but I feel like we've regressed there.

If we're 3 tds+ ahead middle of the 4th I think we see Lovertich for a series of two.
    I have a hard time believing that down by 40 against Bama we don't put in a backup even though Will is hurt but we put in a back up in the Vandy game. I think Leach just refuses to put in a different QB unless the current guy can't throw the ball which is what happened to Costello.

vCash
    I'll pick us 28-18.

I really don't know what to expect though. I know Vandy is beyond awful and we should be able to win with any qb on the roster with ease. At this point though, I have to think our inability to score points or stop other from scoring despite the yardage totals isn't a fluke.

We'll move the ball with ease, but score less than we should with very few big plays.
    On D, we'll look solid most plays but give up a few devastating plays.
    Same story, new week.

vCash
    I think some of you are forgetting that it took a huge play by Spencer to win that game vs Vandy last year.

MSU will win, but I bet it will feel like a loss, kinda like last year's game.

vCash
    31-17

Banned
    vCash
    Hopefully we bounce back in similar fashion like the glory holers did after getting bent by elephants.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    35-14 state.

vCash
    State 24-13
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    31 Baseball School with Best Stadium & Fans

21 Baseball School with Crap Stadium and very Few Fans

vCash
    I expect a nail biter. Vandy has been fighting hard this year, and they will this week. I think we pull it out late. 27 - 24.

vCash
    Airbone 30

Easy Like Sunday Morning 13

Airbone goes off and scores alot of points this week.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I expect a nail biter. Vandy has been fighting hard this year, and they will this week. I think we pull it out late. 27 - 24.
    They got blown out in their opener against an FCS school, almost lost to UConn, and caught a bad USCe team sleeping and still lost. This one shouldn't be close especially with their qb out.

vCash
    Maybe I'm just seeing things through C34 colored glasses, but 17-10 Vandy. State sucks again and Leach is firmly on the hot seat

**C34 colored glassesTM

vCash
    A bad USCe team. Well folks we aren't much better. At least we aren't Mizzou. Us 21 Whistler mother 17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    They got blown out in their opener against an FCS school, almost lost to UConn, and caught a bad USCe team sleeping and still lost. This one shouldn't be close especially with their qb out.
    If we lose to Vandy that would be a really bad sign. MSU 33 - Vandy 10.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    42-10
    Their 7 comes off of a turnover TD.

Most rushing TDs at MSU since Leach took over.
    Will has a good game, but you can tell that whatever they shot his shoulder up with is some good shit.

Look for 1 defensive or special teams TD on our side. Maybe 2.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I really just want Bama to not beat us two weeks in a row. I want us to come out and own the game from start to finish proving that we do not belong in the cellar of the SEC. Whatever that means with the score so be it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    42-10
    Their 7 comes off of a turnover TD.

Most rushing TDs at MSU since Leach took over.
    Will has a good game, but you can tell that whatever they shot his shoulder up with is some good shit.

Look for 1 defensive or special teams TD on our side. Maybe 2.
    What is Mwerls coming back this Coach this game?

Banned
    vCash
    Stupid question alert: who the f*** is Willie B?