Thread: Commerce or anyone else at West Jones

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash

Commerce or anyone else at West Jones

What happened down there? I?m seeing hashtags of people praying for WJ

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Nevermind. I see it. A senior football player was killed in a car accident on the way to school. Prayer for the family, team, and community.

vCash
    Senior football player crashed into the back of school bus and his truck caught on fire. He was a friend of my kids. Absolutely tragic man! Family needs prayers for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Senior football player crashed into the back of school bus and his truck caught on fire. He was a friend of my kids. Absolutely tragic man! Family needs prayers for sure!
    Omg how horrible. Praying for family and friends.

vCash
    Yes, it is so tragic. My 15yo niece used to live near Soso & went to school somewhere there. She will be moving back soon to live with her grandmother. I will check, with her, if she possibly knew him. He sounds like an outstanding young man. Will be praying for them all.

vCash
    Shows you how Trivial sports are in real life.

Banned
    vCash
    Put the damn phone down and drive folks. God rest his soul and i can't imagine the family pain right now. God Bless them all.

vCash
    Man this is terrible. Gods Grace to them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Put the damn phone down and drive folks. God rest his soul and i can't imagine the family pain right now. God Bless them all.
    Is that what they are saying was the cause? Distracted driving?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I should have said that's what I think happened. Youngster rear ending a big assed yellow school bus tells me that's the most likely cause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    There are several theories about what happened, but nobody knows for sure right now. The whole community is grieving right now. He was a fine young man. His parents actually made it to the scene pretty quick and had to watch the rescue efforts. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now. I know they appreciate all the prayers.

Banned
    vCash
    There are several theories about what happened, but nobody knows for sure right now. The whole community is grieving right now. He was a fine young man. His parents actually made it to the scene pretty quick and had to watch the rescue efforts. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now. I know they appreciate all the prayers.
    I should have said what I said better. Texting and driving is one of my pet peeves. Worse than global warming even.

vCash
    I can not imagine having to go through anything worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I should have said what I said better. Texting and driving is one of my pet peeves. Worse than global warming even.
    It's all good. It's one of mine too. I travel all over the Southeast with my job and I see it everyday. People drifting all over the road and when I pass them they got that dang phone stuck in their face. Pisses me off.

One theory is that when he came over the hill there and that the sun blinded him but that's just a theory. It's pretty obvious that something distracted him in order to rear end a big yellow school bus. It's just so freaking sad that it happened. My youngest son and daughter knew him well and they're pretty freaked out about it right now. Second death of a student at West Jones in the last 3 weeks.

Banned
    vCash
    It's all good. It's one of mine too. I travel all over the Southeast with my job and I see it everyday. People drifting all over the road and when I pass them they got that dang phone stuck in their face. Pisses me off.

One theory is that when he came over the hill there and that the sun blinded him but that's just a theory. It's pretty obvious that something distracted him in order to rear end a big yellow school bus. It's just so freaking sad that it happened. My youngest son and daughter knew him well and they're pretty freaked out about it right now. Second death of a student at West Jones in the last 3 weeks.
    Damn. 2? That's awful. I forgot how bad the sun can get especially if your windshield is dirty.

That could definitely be a possibility too.