Thread: Where?s the love for

vCash

Where?s the love for

Hunter Renfroe? His team is playing for a ALCS. He?s been getting on base albeit via walks. He?s been been playing a strong right field. His team is close to playing for the World Series. He played for MSU. I?m not a huge fan of the Red Socks. I have autographed ball by Hunter. That ball with my ball from a home run hit by Bruce Castoria in 1979 that crashed thru the back window of my pickup truck in Leftfield Lounge. And my autographed ball by Chris Lemonis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Hunter Renfroe? His team is playing for a ALCS. He?s been getting on base albeit via walks. He?s been been playing a strong right field. His team is close to playing for the World Series. He played for MSU. I?m not a huge fan of the Red Socks. I have autographed ball by Hunter. That ball with my ball from a home run hit by Bruce Castoria in 1979 that crashed thru the back window of my pickup truck in Leftfield Lounge. And my autographed ball by Chris Lemonis.
    Unfortunately, Renfroe is not doing squat in the ALCS. Playing good defense, but hitting under .100 at the plate. Should also mention that Kendall Graveman got the win last night for Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    He's had a great year and gonna get a nice check via arbitration. But the playoffs haven't been kind to him at all! Looks more likely gravenan is our World Series rep. Either way, proud to call them bulldogs!

vCash
    What about the almost Bulldog Austin Riley?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He's had a great year and gonna get a nice check via arbitration. But the playoffs haven't been kind to him at all! Looks more likely gravenan is our World Series rep. Either way, proud to call them bulldogs!
    No doubt!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    What about the almost Bulldog Austin Riley?
    I still think about him being the 3B/DH on that 16 team. Imagine a lineup of Magnum, Kruger, Lowe, Riley, Collins, Humphreys/Rooker, Robson, Gridley, Holland. Talk about a murderers row 2-6.

vCash
    GO BRAVES!

Banned
    vCash
    I love getting updates on Diamond Dogs Getting Paid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I love getting updates on Diamond Dogs Getting Paid.
    Me, too. Lots of them over the years.