Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tigerdroppings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If Arranda gets it they missed on 4-5 guys
    No doubt.

Aranda shouldn't be on the short list at all.

vCash
    If they want a minority Franklin is the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    If they want a minority Franklin is the guy.
    And he'll jive perfectly with their Title IX philosophies, lol.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Kiffin has a chance- but his rep for chasing tale almost kills his chance as well. That's one of the reasons O is gone.
    I don't buy this at all....Since when has LSU gave a damn about morals? They would hire LK in a heartbeat
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It may be true, I suppose, but I really doubt it is. Considering they've just tasted a NC, and Ed O has sucked since...they want one thing: to win again. They will want to hire a guy that will win them games. Now if that candidate happens to be black, and they can get some form of "good will", I suppose that would be a positive, but I can't imagine that is even remotely a top priority of their administration.

I feel this type of rumor is the similar to how message board folks here gossip about John Cohen, or others about their AD's, coaches, etc. They make up some reason/excuse for things, and run with it.
    Maybe so. Just to be clear, that's not a rumor or something I started. That was a direct statement by Culotta on the radio yesterday. Where he got that info, I don't know. But he isn't the only LSU personality saying it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Maybe so. Just to be clear, that's not a rumor or something I started. That was a direct statement by Culotta on the radio yesterday. Where he got that info, I don't know. But he isn't the only LSU personality saying it.
    Ah, I see. Good to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I don't buy this at all....Since when has LSU gave a damn about morals? They would hire LK in a heartbeat
    Children with cancer can vouch for that.

vCash
    If Arranda gets it they missed on 4-5 guys
    Exactly. I think a lot of the coaches that are being mentioned(Tucker, Fickell, Stoops, etc.) are going to use this opening to get pretty substantial raises. I think Franklin goes west to USCw.

vCash
    Franklin to USCw makes most sense, but USCw might go NFL route. Aranda and Tucker are both doing well this year, but if LSU hires one of them it seems a bit desperate as there is not enough data to show if they can maintain success. I?m surprised Lincoln Riley isn?t getting more publicity for this job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Franklin to USCw makes most sense, but USCw might go NFL route. Aranda and Tucker are both doing well this year, but if LSU hires one of them it seems a bit desperate as there is not enough data to show if they can maintain success. I?m surprised Lincoln Riley isn?t getting more publicity for this job.
    I'm thinking Riley's next gig will be NFL.

vCash
    LSU desperately wants 2019. they want Joe Brady. I think they back a Brinks truck up and make him all out refuse them. That will be their first choice, IMO.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 10-20-2021 at 02:09 PM.

vCash
    If it's Aranda, does Baylor come after Leach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Oklahoma is still a blue blood. I'd much rather be at LSu with the access they have to talent, but for people without an SEC bias, I'm not sure if LSU looks like an obvious upgrade.

Why is Matt Campbell not getting any interest? Winning at a good clip at an awful ISU program. Seems like there would be people after him.

vCash
    There are some LSU beat guys who have said this week that the new president, Tate, wants a minority hire. Jordy Culotta for one. If that is true and I'm a fan of LSU I would not be happy if that is one of the top criterion. Same way if it a criterion was for the coach to be white or a man. Just give me the best person for the job. I don't care if it's an Asian transgendered male.
    LSU should definitely hire Beth Mowins for head football coach. Anything to get her off the air.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    LSU should definitely hire Beth Mowins for head football coach. Anything to get her off the air.
    THIS - IN TRIPLICATE!!

vCash
    Kiffin has a chance- but his rep for chasing tale almost kills his chance as well. That's one of the reasons O is gone.
    Orgeron.jpg

vCash
    There are some LSU beat guys who have said this week that the new president, Tate, wants a minority hire. Jordy Culotta for one. If that is true and I'm a fan of LSU I would not be happy if that is one of the top criterion. Same way if it a criterion was for the coach to be white or a man. Just give me the best person for the job. I don't care if it's an Asian transgendered male.
    If you really want to check all the boxes you need a Hispanic/Native American/African American/Asian mix female (that identifies as a male or vice versa) that's a disabled veteran and member of BLM (with a cajun accent)...Now, there's your perfect candidate and in this day and age it's all some people look at.....I could give a shit less if we hired a hair lipped Mexican with one leg as long as we win.....
    Last edited by Saltydog; 10-20-2021 at 07:32 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)