Thread: Pro Football Hall of Fame Calculator

vCash

Pro Football Hall of Fame Calculator

I like to drop this link every so often: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/hof/hofm_QB.htm

This metric has Dak as a Top 120 QB of al time if he were to quit today. He's got a very good chance of increasing his overal number given the statistical pace he's on this year. Very likely to make the Pro Bowl and could possibly find a way to an MVP if he keeps it up.

Really hope the Cowboys can find success this year for Dak. I don't trust McCarthy, but Dak can be a HOF QB if he can keep this pace of play up for a while and find a way to win a championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I like to drop this link every so often: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/hof/hofm_QB.htm

This metric has Dak as a Top 120 QB of al time if he were to quit today. He's got a very good chance of increasing his overal number given the statistical pace he's on this year. Very likely to make the Pro Bowl and could possibly find a way to an MVP if he keeps it up.

Really hope the Cowboys can find success this year for Dak. I don't trust McCarthy, but Dak can be a HOF QB if he can keep this pace of play up for a while and find a way to win a championship.
    Being the Cowboys QB definitely makes it easier than other teams. That being said I definitely thinks he gets an MVP in the next 5 years. If he can get at least 1 SB win he?s a lock.

On another note I think Fletcher gets in too.

vCash
    I think we have a shot to have 3-4 HoF within this cycle of players we currently have in the league.

vCash
    Interesting how they have Peyton in front of Brady.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Interesting how they have Peyton in front of Brady.
    I thought so too. The only stat that he seems to be better than (at least on that site) is 1st team probowl appearances. Hard to believe that outweighs the Super Bowls, plus every other stat.

Banned
    vCash
    I may be wrong but I really think DAK loves STATE more than the Mannings love Ole Miss based on watching DAK cheer our ladies on and all the natty love he gave in the locker room.

If he gets a ring, I wouldn't be surprised if he invited some Bullies into the locker room. How awesome would that be?

vCash
    This is a perfect thread to say that Kent Hull and Joe Fortunato also belong in the Pro Football HOF.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This is a perfect thread to say that Kent Hull and Joe Fortunato also belong in the Pro Football HOF.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    I hope he does too but it?s amazing what winning a ring can do. Like this. Career Yards-27,989. Tds-212, ints-210. Looking at that you say no way this individual is in. But they also won 4 rings and that would be Terry Bradshaw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hull should be in.

I've posted before but I played golf with a former NFL HOF player that played with Hull. He said Hull is probably the best OL that has ever played. I initially asked him about Eric Moulds and he went straight to Kent Hull to tell me how great he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I may be wrong but I really think DAK loves STATE more than the Mannings love Ole Miss based on watching DAK cheer our ladies on and all the natty love he gave in the locker room.

If he gets a ring, I wouldn't be surprised if he invited some Bullies into the locker room. How awesome would that be?
    No doubt about it. Dak is true maroon and all Dawg. Now Archie is but Eli - meh?

Dak being all in will continue to bring positives to MSU for decades kinda like the Mannings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    No doubt about it. Dak is true maroon and all Dawg. Now Archie is but Eli - meh?

Dak being all in will continue to bring positives to MSU for decades kinda like the Mannings.
    But, but, Eli actually introduced himself as being from Ole Miss. Apparently nobody in the NFL wants to claim MSU.***

vCash
    I think that health and longevity will determine Dak?s HOF candidacy. He has the talent and the intangibles. He?s the QB of America?s team. He is well endorsed. He has the fame part, just needs the resume to go with. I hope he continues to develop in the pocket, limiting the rushes. Pocket hits are somewhat patrolled while hits on a runner are not. Those hits take their tolls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    But, but, Eli actually introduced himself as being from Ole Miss. Apparently nobody in the NFL wants to claim MSU.***
    Surely you jest. Yes he did this year but I bet he don't do it his whole career.