Most Likely Outcome (Last Six)

0-6
    1-5
    2-4
    3-3
    4-2
    5-1
    6-0

My vote 3-3 with wins against Vandy, TN State and Arkansas.

What say you guys?

vCash
    90% Vanderbilt
    60% Kentucky
    40% Arkansas
    25% Auburn
    99% Tennessee State
    50% Ole Miss

These probabilities aren't technically independent, but it makes 4-2 very slightly more likely than 3-3. I really wouldn't be surprised with anything between 2-4 and 5-1.

vCash
    I think we go 3-3.

Vandy, Tenn St, and one out of Kentucky or Arkansas.

We could beat Auburn I guess but we suck in Jordan Hare.

We ain't beating OM unless Corral gets hurt which is possible I guess with the way they're running him.

vCash
    I believe 3-3 is the likely outcome.

vCash
    I think 3-3 as well

vCash
    2 - 4 (Vanderbilt and TN State)

vCash
    2-4

I think kentucky wins in a good game. They have the week off to get ready for us
    UPig is the key along with the weather. UPig has the week off to get ready for us also which helps them. But a sunny not so dreary day game at 1pm in R-Kansas would help us. Gotta stop UPig Relf from beating us

We arent beating Auburn at Auburn. Their DL is freaking good and their offense gets better each week. Hell- they will give Bama a scare

Egg Bowl is anything can happen. They are better than us but we are at home. Pride game can produce amazing results. And I'm damn sure Leach is aware he wont be given the chance to keep his job going 0-8 against his rival at State.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    2-4

I think kentucky wins in a good game. They have the week off to get ready for us
    UPig is the key along with the weather. UPig has the week off to get ready for us also which helps them. But a sunny not so dreary day game at 1pm in R-Kansas would help us. Gotta stop UPig Relf from beating us

We arent beating Auburn at Auburn. Their DL is freaking good and their offense gets better each week. Hell- they will give Bama a scare

Egg Bowl is anything can happen. They are better than us but we are at home. Pride game can produce amazing results. And I'm damn sure Leach is aware he wont be given the chance to keep his job going 0-8 against his rival at State.
    5-7 and another loss in the egg bowl makes next year a win or get out of town year for Leach and hopefully Cohen too.

vCash
    I'd love to see us rip off a 4-2 w/ the remaining schedule but 3-3 looks most likely.

vCash
    Now let me add because people try to twist my words so often:

I think Kentucky will beat us because they are a good team, well-coached, and have the week off to prepare for the Airbone. Will I be surprised if we win? No- not at all. If we can limit their chunk plays-especially in the passing game and make it a low-scoring game- we can certainly pull it off. But when asked who would I pick? I'd pick Kentucky.

UPig struggles to make throws- but UPig Relf makes a few every Saturday. They have probably the best WR in the SEC who will be a tough match-up for us. They have speed at the other WR's. They will give us problems. But their Secondary is suspect. However, the weather is unpredictable and they too have the week off to prepare. Advantage UPig. I lean to them winning. Will I be surprised if we win? No.

Auburn? Not happening

Mississippi? Got to have faith. spoiling a Heisman campaign motivates players to be better than they are.

vCash
    Now let me add because people try to twist my words so often:

I think Kentucky will beat us because they are a good team, well-coached, and have the week off to prepare for the Airbone. Will I be surprised if we win? No- not at all. If we can limit their chunk plays-especially in the passing game and make it a low-scoring game- we can certainly pull it off. But when asked who would I pick? I'd pick Kentucky.

UPig struggles to make throws- but UPig Relf makes a few every Saturday. They have probably the best WR in the SEC who will be a tough match-up for us. They have speed at the other WR's. They will give us problems. But their Secondary is suspect. However, the weather is unpredictable and they too have the week off to prepare. Advantage UPig. I lean to them winning. Will I be surprised if we win? No.

Auburn? Not happening

Mississippi? Got to have faith. spoiling a Heisman campaign motivates players to be better than they are.
    Yep, but 2-4 out of the remaining games would pretty much do my Leach support in. This offense needs to start really clicking this second half of the season. We need to see something. That something is moving the ball and scoring on UPig and UK.

vCash
    I'm hoping and thinking 3-3. We get the third win from either Ark, UK or OM, not sure which one.

UK is better but we have had their number over the years. Ark seems less likely since on road. OM just because the egg bowl never goes like it should and we are at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep, but 2-4 out of the remaining games would pretty much do my Leach support in. This offense needs to start really clicking this second half of the season. We need to see something. That something is moving the ball and scoring on UPig and UK.
    Teams for the most part are playing us to prevent the big play- which is why we are in the bottom of the conference in chuck plays. So that means we arent going to score a bunch of points against teams. Thus- The Airbone. We gonna have to win lower scoring games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    UK is better but we have had their number over the years. .
    3-3 the last 6 years.

vCash
    Umm...how healthy is Will Rogers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He's hurting.

vCash
    3-3 the last 6 years.
    I was going back 10-15 years, huge MSU advantage. Even JoMo skull drug UK once when he wasn't supposed to.

I agree the tide is swinging with us and UK - not a good thing. Ironically, UK has become MSU - tough D and run the ball. We have become UK of old. Who is going the right direction?

vCash
    2-4/ November Weather in NWA sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    My guess is he gets a shot Saturday and plays. He will gut it out and play decently- we will beat a garbage team by 20.

And we wonder why none of the other QB's play a snap

vCash
    Teams for the most part are playing us to prevent the big play- which is why we are in the bottom of the conference in chuck plays. So that means we arent going to score a bunch of points against teams. Thus- The Airbone. We gonna have to win lower scoring games.
    Which is what we had before running the ball most of the time, but when you can run the ball - you punch in TDs in the red zone. That is a big advantage to ground pound. If they can't stop you between the 20s, probably not stopping you inside either.