Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
Now let me add because people try to twist my words so often:

I think Kentucky will beat us because they are a good team, well-coached, and have the week off to prepare for the Airbone. Will I be surprised if we win? No- not at all. If we can limit their chunk plays-especially in the passing game and make it a low-scoring game- we can certainly pull it off. But when asked who would I pick? I'd pick Kentucky.

UPig struggles to make throws- but UPig Relf makes a few every Saturday. They have probably the best WR in the SEC who will be a tough match-up for us. They have speed at the other WR's. They will give us problems. But their Secondary is suspect. However, the weather is unpredictable and they too have the week off to prepare. Advantage UPig. I lean to them winning. Will I be surprised if we win? No.

Auburn? Not happening

Mississippi? Got to have faith. spoiling a Heisman campaign motivates players to be better than they are.
Yep, but 2-4 out of the remaining games would pretty much do my Leach support in. This offense needs to start really clicking this second half of the season. We need to see something. That something is moving the ball and scoring on UPig and UK.