Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You do know COVID causes that too right? And at a MUCH higher rate and generally much more severe cases. The vaccine cases rarely require any treatment beyond OTC meds. Not so the COVID caused cases. I had Moderna, hoping to get the booster next week.
    I just posted an article. Tell Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, and Finland

vCash
    Except it's let ME do whatever I want, and I don't care if you die. I have a hard time believing those people are real.
    If you are vaccinated how do I affect you by not getting the shot? You made my point for me. I am still in awe at how people like you really exist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
    If you are vaccinated how do I affect you by not getting the shot? You made my point for me. I am still in awe at how people like you really exist.
    The kids are not. Essentially the whole issue is this:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    The kids are not. Essentially the whole issue is this:

So let me get this straight, the COVID shot works so well that I should be forced to get or my ability to provide for my family should be terminated. But it doesn?t work well enough to protect those around me? Makes perfect sense. I guess I am the selfish one.

vCash
    So let me get this straight, the COVID shot works so well that I should be forced to get or my ability to provide for my family should be terminated. But it doesn?t work well enough to protect those around me? Makes perfect sense. I guess I am the selfish one.
    Just curious, do you feel the same way about having to take a drug test?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Yes, you are the selfish one. There are people around you that you interact with that it doesn't work well for. You don't exist in a vacuum.

vCash
    Yes, you are the selfish one. There are people around you that you interact with that it doesn't work well for. You don't exist in a vacuum.
    I appreciate you enlightening me on this. I was under the assumption I could spread it whether or not I had the shot. I guess my natural immunity is not as good as the shot. I guess I should trust this new science.
    Either the shot works so well that it should be forced on everyone or people are still vulnerable after receiving the shot. Pick one.
    Last edited by Dawg Tired; 10-24-2021 at 12:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Just curious, do you feel the same way about having to take a drug test?
    When I was hired, I agreed that I would not take drugs and would submit to random drug tests. I uphold that end of the bargain.

Banned
    vCash
    get the shot, dinguses

vCash
    Why do you people always think that people who have my view on this are living in fear? It's as stupid as those who think that those of us who disagree with the LBGTQABCDEFG agenda fear them. You post so much stuff that is just dead out wrong you have to be trolling. You can't shed virus from the vaccine. It is utterly impossible. Every vaccine and COVID treatment out there in the US has been approved by the FDA, either on emergency approval or in the case of the Pfizer vaxx, full approval. What isn't approved for covid is sheep dip and malaria meds.
    The FDA is actually being sued right now for their bait and switch with the vaccine. They have military doctors that are faking labels to try and convince people they're getting something different than what's actually being given. People are being told they're getting the approved Pfizer vaxx, Comirnaty, but they're actually still getting the one that's been under EUA (no they're not the same thing). The FDA says the two are medically interchangeable in ways that don't impact safety and efficacy but it's misleading because under the EUA approvals you don't have to comply with good manufacturing policies and also under the EUA you're completely immune from liability. Once it shifts to a licensed product it has to go through a different manufacturing process, it has to meet good manufacturing policies, it has to be distributed in a certain way. Contrary to what the FDA said it is medically different; they claim it won't impact safety and efficacy but that's mostly speculative and it has a whole different legal liability risk and by law cannot be compelled. This is the big issue right now with the military and their vaccine mandate and why it's being called a bait and switch - https://www.yahoo.com/now/children-h...8YOZUZqKEToLG2 - the words of Robert Barnes, one of the lawyers leading the lawsuit

Under the law anything under an EUA cannot be forced. There's an informed consent requirement and that's the Nuremburg Code put into law. Lloyd Austin, the Defense Secretary, said the only vaccine they're going to require is the licensed Pfizer approved vaccine or in other words, Comirnaty, not the EUA ones. Pfizer has said they won't be producing the Comirnaty ones for months. It's deceptive marketing to manipulate people into getting the "approved" shot when in all actuality they're getting the same one under EUA.

vCash
    Except it's let ME do whatever I want, and I don't care if you die. I have a hard time believing those people are real.
    When someone is forced to get the vaccine and dies from complications is that due to you being selfish or is that ok because it is for the greater good? Rare or not one life is too many.