Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    My company has said 12/8 is the drop dead date to be fully vaxed. After that you're fired. No weekly testing option. Vaxed or the door.
    Is there anything in writing that is mandating then to do this? As for the feds, Biden's mandate is as good as Obama's red line. There are multiple lawsuits ongoing and there will be no fed guidance until the defense bill is passed. The vaccine makers are currently protected under the EUA but employers are not. Several large businesses are going to be sued into extinction. How is this good for anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Is there anything in writing that is mandating then to do this? As for the feds, Biden's mandate is as good as Obama's red line. There are multiple lawsuits ongoing and there will be no fed guidance until the defense bill is passed. The vaccine makers are currently protected under the EUA but employers are not. Several large businesses are going to be sued into extinction. How is this good for anyone?
    They're saying the federal mandate. They have no choice. And osha has suspended the rule that reactions to the Covid vaccine at work are recordable incidents.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/...112401411?s=21

Great find back to 1989 to the Big Green Grift
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Why do you people always think that people who have my view on this are living in fear? It's as stupid as those who think that those of us who disagree with the LBGTQABCDEFG agenda fear them. You post so much stuff that is just dead out wrong you have to be trolling. You can't shed virus from the vaccine. It is utterly impossible. Every vaccine and COVID treatment out there in the US has been approved by the FDA, either on emergency approval or in the case of the Pfizer vaxx, full approval. What isn't approved for covid is sheep dip and malaria meds.
    https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...id-19-vaccines

Show me anywhere on there it says anything other than Emergency Use Authorization. It might say approved for EUA but everything is EUA.

As far as sheep dip & malaria meds, if I think that might cure me I should be allowed to take it. It's my body, not the ****ing govt's.

And if this was about saving lives then why did Biden ration monoclonal antibodies? And don't tell me cause there was a supply shortage cause that's bullshit. DeSantis went and made his own deal with a supplier to get them in FL.

And I know that monoclonal antibodies are experimental too, but there is no mRNA or Spike Protein in those, so if I were to get it that is what I would do, if allowed by Biden and CDC. I'll take my chances with that treatment.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 10-22-2021 at 12:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post

Show me anywhere on there it says anything other than Emergency Use Authorization. It might say approved for EUA but everything is EUA.

As far as sheep dip & malaria meds, if I think that might cure me I should be allowed to take it. It's my body, not the ****ing govt's.

And if this was about saving lives then why did Biden ration monoclonal antibodies? And don't tell me cause there was a supply shortage cause that's bullshit. DeSantis went and made his own deal with a supplier to get them in FL.

And I know that monoclonal antibodies are experimental too, but there is no mRNA or Spike Protein in those, so if I were to get it that is what I would do, if allowed by Biden and CDC. I'll take my chances with that treatment.
    You absolutely are a troll. Nobody is that dense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    The problem with this analysis is the tens of millions of Americans who are immunocompromised, or otherwise at increased risk from Covid. A lack of participation in a vax program will unnecessarily kill many of these citizens. That your analysis ignores this is ironic given how you've treated Liver here (though God knows he deserves it, just not for this). You clearly don't give a shit about those people so long as you can go back to Applebees. But I already knew that.
    Welcome to the donnybrook boomer. Really good post. Good Lord have mercy I would never for seen the day we would be on the same side, even on limited issue like this. I always told you boomer, I think for myself. I will absolutely take on my side when they are in the wrong. By the way I'm not sure I have a side anymore. I'm certainly no Democrat. I don't think I belong to the current GOP either, they left me, I didn't leave them. I'm sure we can find plenty to disagree about, I haven't changed and I'm sure you haven't either.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-22-2021 at 12:50 AM.

vCash
    You absolutely are a troll. Nobody is that dense.
    Correction .. Pfizer has been approved. Outside of that everything else I said was correct.

vCash
    Correction .. Pfizer has been approved. Outside of that everything else I said was correct.
    Lol, what you posted was all wrong. It's a start!

vCash
    Welcome to the donnybrook boomer. Really good post. Good Lord have mercy I would never for seen the day we would be on the same side, even on limited issue like this. I always told you boomer, I think for myself. I will absolutely take on my side when they are in the wrong. By the way I'm not sure I have a side anymore. I'm certainly no Democrat. I don't think I belong to the current GOP either, they left me, I didn't leave them. I'm sure we can find plenty to disagree about, I haven't changed and I'm sure you haven't either.
    They are who they always were. That you didn't see it for decades is on you. They are behaving no different on this issue than they do on any other. That should open your eyes a good bit, but probably won't.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/...112401411?s=21

Great find back to 1989 to the Big Green Grift
    I don't understand how this kinda stuff isn't eye opening to ALL.. The alarmists running this scam are raking in. trillions while nobody seems to understand money trails. Energy is the foundation of our economy and is paid for by everybody who buys ANYTHING. Saving the rain forests is MUCH more important than this cow fart bullshit we are being subjected to. Sending federal grant money to schools like STATE to continue improving on food per acre would work wonders on that and other places. But that kinda common sense isn't swampy enough for those in charge. How bout back to the basics like clean air and water? Air particulates impacting respiratory health and shit.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 10-22-2021 at 08:09 AM.

vCash

Unreal. The Pfizer vaccine has full FDA approval. If you get COVID at least you won't have worms or malaria on top of it.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-22-2021 at 08:44 AM.

vCash
    They are who they always were. That you didn't see it for decades is on you. They are behaving no different on this issue than they do on any other. That should open your eyes a good bit, but probably won't.
    Boomer unlike you and them I think for myself. My stance on a particular issue isn't tied to a party and never has been. I'm still a staunch conservative, that hasn't changed. Now whether I'm still a Republican is something I don't know myself right now. I'm no Democrat, THAT is for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    The courts are going to back up vaccine mandates in the end. They have been doing that for well over 100 years.

vCash
    Boomer unlike you and them I think for myself. My stance on a particular issue isn't tied to a party and never has been. I'm still a staunch conservative, that hasn't changed. Now whether I'm still a Republican is something I don't know myself right now. I'm no Democrat, THAT is for sure.
    I never mentioned a Party. The CONSERVATIVES are who they always were.

Banned
    vCash
    I think the WH policy is on all federal employees, federal contractors and companies employing over 100 but have yet to point any guns at citizens YET.

Meanwhile companies are using this to drive down health care costs and pulling out their own guns on their workers. I would be willing to bet Big Pharma is greasing those insurance palms.

vCash
    The courts are going to back up vaccine mandates in the end. They have been doing that for well over 100 years.
    That's certainly what the precedents lead to. But the "conservatives" on the courts, that you've championed for so long, have no qualms about ignoring obvious law and precedent when it suits the politics of the movement. If you would open your eyes, you'd see that. And has been aluded to herein, past religious exemption rulings regarding the govt providing alternative means for citizens to fulfill the govts compelling interest gives the courts a foothold to stick it to Biden if they want to. And you know they want to.

vCash
    None of this is sports related, at least move this post to the political board. I haven't read much but 20 pages long that has nothing to do with Msu and sports.

Where are the so called moderators?

P.S. And don't tell me if I don't like it don't read or post, I'm interested in sports on ED!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    None of this is sports related, at least move this post to the political board. I haven't read much but 20 pages long that has nothing to do with Msu and sports.

Where are the so called moderators?

P.S. And don't tell me if I don't like it don't read or post, I'm interested in sports on ED!
    Thank you Base, get this shit about vaccines out of here. I come here for MSU related things. I don't give a damn about your opinion on the vaccine and if you think you're going to change someone's mind about it on a message board for MSU sports then you're just wasting your time

vCash
    The problem with this analysis is the tens of millions of Americans who are immunocompromised, or otherwise at increased risk from Covid. A lack of participation in a vax program will unnecessarily kill many of these citizens. That your analysis ignores this is ironic given how you've treated Liver here (though God knows he deserves it, just not for this). You clearly don't give a shit about those people so long as you can go back to Applebees. But I already knew that.
    This is not ignoring them. If it weren't a leaky vaccine, then that would be a much stronger argument. But there is no eliminating risk for those people. They are at risk from the flu and other virsuses also. It would be better if our government and related institutions weren't so hopelessly corrupt and incompetent, because it definitely would be better for immunocompromised people if more people got vaccinated, and there are a lot of unvaccinated people that probably would have gotten the vaccine if the government and related institutions and individuals hadn't been so focused on things other than persuading people to get the vaccine. Shitty politicians and governemnt and bureaucrats and institutions are the worst for the most vulnerable. I wish people in charge gave more of a shit, but they don't.

And nice elitist shot at Applebees. I'm certainly not a fan of applebees, but I'm also not the kind of ass hole that thinks just because I don't like it that other people wanting to go there is somehow an illegitimate preference that shouldn't count compared to what "better" people want to do.
    Last edited by Johnson85; 10-22-2021 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    They're saying the federal mandate. They have no choice. And osha has suspended the rule that reactions to the Covid vaccine at work are recordable incidents.
    If they are digging in on 12/8, your company is probably a government contractor or subcontractor subject to Biden's executive order. The 12/8 deadline depends on how recently your company has signed (or extended an existing) a federal contract, but lots of companies are just latching onto it for simplicity.

Alternatively your company is not a federal contractor and is just pretending they have a 12/8 deadline because they want to save on insurance costs and deflect blame for the mandate.