Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I like these discussions. Also why I love sports. Despite different views and opinions, we all unite behind the frustration of the often inept dawgs and our hatred of the sharks! Hail state!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    This is an add on. I was still looking at that study last night. I ran across something from a fairly reputable source that had a plausible theory to back up what the Israeli study shows. That's the first time I had seen one of the observations it made. It was technical stuff, cell physiology level minutia, but it gave a frame work that would lead me to accept the hypothesis, IF we get other good studies that duplicate the results. What I would like to see is a non-retrospective study that gets the same result. Retrospective studies can sometimes give wonky results. You need to have an explanation for the results that makes sense. I don't have time to link it right now as I'd have to go back and find it again, if I can I will.

I know it's a fact checker but this kind of lays it out there about that study.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/09/sc...ural-immunity/

As I said there are questions about it. That doesn't mean it won't turn out to be correct.
    Here is the article. It is from a reputable source.

https://www.rockefeller.edu/news/309...ponses-emerge/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I happened to bump into him on his run to the bourbon store 2 days ago. Figured y'all needed to vent.**

That's about right... My life's far too damn busy for this place currently.. 8 more days of my weight loss challenge.. bowling league. countless bourbon get togethers...

Yall have fun. I aint readin this shit..

Yall can burn the place down for all I care right now..

Banned
    vCash
    New info out. Fauci lied to Rand Paul regarding U.S. Funding Chi-Com lab making it infectious to people. Whoda thunk it? Bad for STATE athletics , sports and societies. (Keeping it sports related)

vCash
    It ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT. It is IMPOSSIBLE. There is no live virus or whole inactivated virus in ANY of them. I can excuse ignorance. Spreading out right lies on this is beyond the pale. I will assume you are just ignorant. Ignorance is not stupidity. Know the difference before you respond.
    You would have a hard time living with yourself if you didn't.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Ouch. Dat hadda hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    That's about right... My life's far too damn busy for this place currently.. 8 more days of my weight loss challenge.. bowling league. countless bourbon get togethers...

I'm no Nostradamus, but I am going to guess that you are struggling in your weight loss challenge.

vCash
    I'm no Nostradamus, but I am going to guess that you are struggling in your weight loss challenge.
    Define struggling... down 22lbs since Aug. 1st and pushing hard to get to 25 by the end at least. Started doing Les Mills 2 days ago for some extra motivation.
    Am I happy where I am? nope. but made great progess.

If you are implying you can't lose weight while drinking bourbon.. that's a myth.

Banned
    vCash
    Define struggling... down 22lbs since Aug. 1st and pushing hard to get to 25 by the end at least. Started doing Les Mills 2 days ago for some extra motivation.

If you are implying you can't lose weight while drinking bourbon.. that's a myth.
    South Beach. Eat similar kinda like a diabetic even if you are not. Replace white breads and rice with beans lentils quionae and shit. Slack on taters. Do not eat till you are stuffed. Snack on nuts and carrots and shit tween meals. Gin, vodka and red wine are the lowest in glycemic levels.

22 lbs since Aug is awesome. You doing something right. Not a believer in starvation diets however as I'm a big believer in providing the needed vitamins and minerals the body needs. The more nutritious the food is, the more time it takes to get hungry again. But at the end of the day, we are all unique and what works for one may not for another..
    Last edited by OLJWales; 10-21-2021 at 10:51 AM.

vCash

I am implying that you can't properly participate in a bowling league while losing weight. So I will revise my prediction to you must suck at doing a bowling league. Are you bowling without nachos and hot wings and shitty pizza and pitcher beer? You disgust me.

vCash
    What?s the Status of the Biden Administration?s Workplace Vaccine Mandate?
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/whats-st...accine-mandate

vCash
    It ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT. It is IMPOSSIBLE. There is no live virus or whole inactivated virus in ANY of them. I can excuse ignorance. Spreading out right lies on this is beyond the pale. I will assume you are just ignorant. Ignorance is not stupidity. Know the difference before you respond.
    Spike protein in the vax?? Yes. Can folks shed that ... I believe they can. Looking at data .. vax rates go up and then cases go up. Virus was almost completely gone till folks started getting vaxxed. Now I will say I dunno for sure, these are my observations and hypothesis. But I will tell you this ... YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT IS IN VAX EITHER!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What?s the Status of the Biden Administration?s Workplace Vaccine Mandate?
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/whats-st...accine-mandate
    My company has said 12/8 is the drop dead date to be fully vaxed. After that you're fired. No weekly testing option. Vaxed or the door.

vCash
    I am implying that you can't properly participate in a bowling league while losing weight. So I will revise my prediction to you must suck at doing a bowling league. Are you bowling without nachos and hot wings and shitty pizza and pitcher beer? You disgust me.
    If your eating all that crap while bowling... you aren't serious about bowling. and my league is. I don't even touch the beer or bourbon during the games anymore either.
    None of that falls within my diet... nor does any of that stuff look or taste good. it's all crap fast food.
    So if you eat that and bowl..

You disgust me...

vCash
    At least when I'm looking at this board. Thankfully I don't have to deal with it much otherwise.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-21-2021 at 05:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Spike protein in the vax?? Yes. Can folks shed that ... I believe they can. Looking at data .. vax rates go up and then cases go up. Virus was almost completely gone till folks started getting vaxxed. Now I will say I dunno for sure, these are my observations and hypothesis. But I will tell you this ... YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT IS IN VAX EITHER!!!
    You are just trolling. No way you can be that ignorant or stupid.

Banned
    vCash

HEY NOW!!! LET FREEOM RULE ED. Can't we all just get along as BULLDOGS? How bout we sing along in UNISON together the new top single blazing to number one on the charts:

"LET'S GO BRANDON!!!"

vCash
    You are just trolling. No way you can be that ignorant or stupid.
    Not trolling ... just figured I'd yell back at you too. I'll admit I don't have all the answers but you act like an authority when you have no real clue and scream at everyone else to get vaxxed cause you scared to friggin death.

There are studies out there about viral shedding from the vaccinated. Whether they're accurate studies or not, I couldn't tell you for sure. But I for one don't trust the CDC as far as I could throw them. There is a TON of conflicting info but what I do know is ... you're the test subject in Phase 3 of the clinical trial. And nothing that's approved by FDA is currently available in the US. These vaccines are Emergency Use Authorization vaccines.

So I choose not to be a test subject myself. You chose to be one. I'm alright with your choice cause ... it's your decision for yourself and not mine to make for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Not trolling ... just figured I'd yell back at you too. I'll admit I don't have all the answers but you act like an authority when you have no real clue and scream at everyone else to get vaxxed cause you scared to friggin death.

There are studies out there about viral shedding from the vaccinated. Whether they're accurate studies or not, I couldn't tell you for sure. But I for one don't trust the CDC as far as I could throw them. There is a TON of conflicting info but what I do know is ... you're the test subject in Phase 3 of the clinical trial. And nothing that's approved by FDA is currently available in the US. These vaccines are Emergency Use Authorization vaccines.

So I choose not to be a test subject myself. You chose to be one. I'm alright with your choice cause ... it's your decision for yourself and not mine to make for you.
    Why do you people always think that people who have my view on this are living in fear? It's as stupid as those who think that those of us who disagree with the LBGTQABCDEFG agenda fear them. You post so much stuff that is just dead out wrong you have to be trolling. You can't shed virus from the vaccine. It is utterly impossible. Every vaccine and COVID treatment out there in the US has been approved by the FDA, either on emergency approval or in the case of the Pfizer vaxx, full approval. What isn't approved for covid is sheep dip and malaria meds.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-21-2021 at 05:47 PM.

vCash
    On the one hand, that's probably a good thing because it would probably be uncomfortable to realize how stupid some of the statements you have made are. On the other hand, if you ever did want to drop the obstinately wrong branding you have going and actually learn and grow, it might be helpful for you to realize how stupid and wrong some of the statements you have made are.

You can go 17 yourself with a dildo that is more studded than the one you usually use. All we have to do to go back to normal is for 17 twats like you to stop stopping us from going back to normal. We are facing a disease that is very survivable by healthy people, we have improving treatments if you catch the disease, and there is a vaccine available that is ok at stopping you from getting it but pretty good at improving your odds of not getting severely ill if you do get it. If anybody is not willing to go back to normal, all they have to do is stay in their home until they feel safe. But because they are really shitty at understanding risks and can't stomach the thought of people making their own decisions, they insist on making things worse for everybody else and for everybody else to be punished for their unreasonable fears.

You sick, chicken shit mother 17ers are running out of patience? Un17ing believable how little self awareness you have.
    The problem with this analysis is the tens of millions of Americans who are immunocompromised, or otherwise at increased risk from Covid. A lack of participation in a vax program will unnecessarily kill many of these citizens. That your analysis ignores this is ironic given how you've treated Liver here (though God knows he deserves it, just not for this). You clearly don't give a shit about those people so long as you can go back to Applebees. But I already knew that.