Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Maybe, but he's absolutely gonna get crushed if he's up for a 2nd term.
    I doubt he will run but if he does, a lot will depend on who the GOP runs against him.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-20-2021 at 05:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Don't know how much you have read on the the "infrastructure bill" and "reconciliation bills" but, they if passed will do exactly what the Green deal wanted to do. Just some info if you didn't know.

Now to the living organism that we call Earth. You can call it global warming, but, in all reality its a living organism and it isn't meant to be hear for forever, honestly I think it is going through its life cycle and decaying. God put us here and told us to subdue the earth, I think we do a good job of that, I also think we do a pretty bad job of taking care of it. America has really stepped its game up and the pollution compared to Asian counties and India pails in comparison. It would really help out if people would stop littering, please just put your trash in a trashcan.

There is a lot being said there in bold. Heb 2:6-11 Especially the last sentence of V-8, V 5 is pretty interesting also relative to this., Rom 8:28,29

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You have never had the freedom to make a choice that harms others. Y'all don't want to accept that your actions have consequences beyond your own selves. Y'all aren't really conservatives, that much has now been seen.
    Not true. The flu harms millions every year. Kills tens of thousands. And I have the choice to not take a flu shot without losing my job.

Plus, my actions affect nobody bc I JUST HAD COVID TWO MONTHS AGO and the data says I pose zero risks. Certainly less risk than one who was vaxed in April.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-20-2021 at 05:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Wait. So you think a vaccine mandate for everyone is necessary to keep from overwhelming hospitals once or twice a year?
    I think so, for a few years anyway. We are going to be dealing with this for a long time, longer if we don't get it at least under some semblance of control. The thing a lot of you don't realize is that we get close to that at times with the flu. Throw this unchecked on top of the flu.............last year people were still mostly taking precautions that really knocked the flu back, hand washing, masks, distancing.....that kind of thing. Not so this year. There are already indications that this might be at best a normal flu year.

Banned
    vCash
    Not true. The flu harms millions every year. Kills tens of thousands. And I have the choice to not take a flu shot without losing my job.

Plus, my actions affect nobody bc I JUST HAD COVID TWO MONTHS AGO and the data says I pose zero risks. Certainly less risk than one who was vaxed in April.
    Yep. Never had a flu shot and hadn't had flu in prolly 20 years. Just got over my mild bout with covid and never got the shot. Ain't gonna either. 17 anyone to death that says I gotta. And 17 your childish self righteous tears. Buncha ******.

vCash

This ain't the flu. It's WAY more contagious. Delta is almost measles level in some studies. It's way deadlier than the flu. Flu kills on average an ESTIMATED 60,000 in the US. COVID is over 730,000 in about 19 months. We still mandate measles shots in most places, and measles isn't as deadly as covid. I know someone who got covid twice in two months. The vast majority of studies have shown that natural immunity is not as good as that provided by the MRNA vaccines. I know you can link others that say different, I've seen them too. Personally I would say based on what I've seen that three months would be a reasonable time to wait. The preponderance of the people who know enough to make a true informed choice seem to be saying 2-3 month after a documented case.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-20-2021 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    I think so, for a few years anyway. We are going to be dealing with this for a long time, longer if we don't get it at least under some semblance of control. The thing a lot of you don't realize is that we get close to that at times with the flu. Throw this unchecked on top of the flu.............last year people were still mostly taking precautions that really knocked the flu back, hand washing, masks, distancing.....that kind of thing. Not so this year. There are already indications that this might be at best a normal flu year.
    Do you have any studies to cite to support that a vaxed person is less likely to go to the hospital if he gets covid than someone who just had covid in august and who gets it again?

vCash
    This ain't the flu. It's WAY more contagious. Delta is almost measles level in some studies. It's way deadlier than the flu. We still mandate measles shots in most places, and measles isn't as deadly as covid. I know someone who got covid twice in two months. The vast majority of studies have shown that natural immunity is not as good as that provided by the MRNA vaccines. I know you can link others that say different, I've seen them too. Personally I would say based on what I've seen that three months would be a reasonable time to wait. The preponderance of the people who know enough to make a true informed choice seem to be saying 2-3 month after a documented case.
    I didn't say it was the flu. You said weve "never had the freedom to make a choice that harms others." I told you the flu harms others when I spread it to them, and I've never been required to get a flu shot. Therefore, you're wrong. I cannot get a flu shot despite my choice to do so harming others. Speaking in absolutes is dangerous.

Please cite me the vast studies that say the covid vaccine is better than natural immunity. The most comprehensive blind study conducted on the topic says the exact opposite.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-20-2021 at 05:37 PM.

vCash
    Do you have any studies to cite to support that a vaxed person is less likely to go to the hospital if he gets covid than someone who just had covid in august and who gets it again?
    I'll help you out. He doesn't...

Covid is under control in a lot of places and delta ran its course. Find a new hobby Liverpool. You got USC coaching search to be wrong about

vCash
    What he's leaving out is that all those "unvaccinated" were classified as such because they hadn't made it 14 days past their last shot. And a lot of the Covid cases were folks that had at least one dose of a vax. Folks have pretty much stopped getting vaxxed where I live and cases have fallen significantly since then.

vCash
    No, do you have any relevant studies? I'm just going by the majority of the studies that I have seen that shown the MRNA vaccines to provide superior and longer lasting immune responses than natural immunity. Respiratory viruses, including the other corona viruses, do not provoke lasting immunity. The vaccines aren't going to either. The likely need for boosters was pointed out from the beginning. ALL the studies I have seen show that natural immunity combined with one of the MRNA vaccines is the strongest of all. That is the reason for the recommendation that those who have had COVID get the vaccine. At least one I saw said that that combination provided something like 85% protection against INFECTION. That is REALLY high for infection by anydisease. The measles vaccines don't even do that I don't think, although they are about 95% effective against the disease. My niece, age 20, did exactly that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    What he's leaving out is that all those "unvaccinated" were classified as such because they hadn't made it 14 days past their last shot. And a lot of the Covid cases were folks that had at least one dose of a vax. Folks have pretty much stopped getting vaxxed where I live and cases have fallen significantly since then.
    So you are saying the vaccine causes COVID. OH BROTHER not that crap again. That one has been used for every vaccine EVER. It's older than any of us on this board. Jeeze just look at the dang data from the MSDH. If you live in Mississippi they have fallen everywhere, just like they did this time last year. The next wave will start in late November. There is some optimism, with reason, that it won't be so bad this year. Way more vaccinated people, even in Mississippi, than last year. A lot more people will have residual natural immunity as well. That is assuming there won't be another mutant that is even more contagious than delta. Delta will eventually find all of those with no immunity at all. It will find some vaccinated and will find some again too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    I'll help you out. He doesn't...

Covid is under control in a lot of places and delta ran its course. Find a new hobby Liverpool. You got USC coaching search to be wrong about
    Lol, If you only knew!

vCash
    So you are saying the vaccine causes COVID. OH BROTHER not that crap again. That one has been used for every vaccine EVER. It's older than any of us on this board. Jeeze just look at the dang data from the MSDH. If you live in Mississippi they have fallen everywhere, just like they did this time last year. The next wave will start in late November. There is some optimism, with reason, that it won't be so bad this year. Way more vaccinated people, even in Mississippi, than last year. A lot more people will have residual natural immunity as well. That is assuming there won't be another mutant that is even more contagious than delta. Delta will eventually find all of those with no immunity at all. It will find some vaccinated and will find some again too.
    I know it can. Not everyone gets it from vax but they do shed it IMO. I know a few people that got Covid right after taking J&J or Phizer (1st or 2nd dose). One got Covid right after having Covid in 1st wave, got the vax, and got it again.

vCash
    I didn't say it was the flu. You said weve "never had the freedom to make a choice that harms others." I told you the flu harms others when I spread it to them, and I've never been required to get a flu shot. Therefore, you're wrong. I cannot get a flu shot despite my choice to do so harming others. Speaking in absolutes is dangerous.

Please cite me the vast studies that say the covid vaccine is better than natural immunity. The most comprehensive blind study conducted on the topic says the exact opposite.
    There are plenty that show it both ways. The preponderance say the MRNA vaxx is better. Here is the first one that popped up. It is about your specific situation. Hence why they want you to get vaccinated too.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...rotection.html

I assume that you are referring to the Israeli pre-print? EDIT: It has now been really published. The points below remain.

This is a great ARTICLE that touches on that and a lot more. This source is always a good read, even when I don't agree with it.
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/nat...nity-covid-19/

Then there is this. It's nota study but it has links to them to back what it's saying.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/co...us-vaccination
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-20-2021 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    No, do you have any relevant studies? I'm just going by the majority of the studies that I have seen that shown the MRNA vaccines to provide superior and longer lasting immune responses than natural immunity. Respiratory viruses, including the other corona viruses, do not provoke lasting immunity. The vaccines aren't going to either. The likely need for boosters was pointed out from the beginning. ALL the studies I have seen show that natural immunity combined with one of the MRNA vaccines is the strongest of all. That is the reason for the recommendation that those who have had COVID get the vaccine. At least one I saw said that that combination provided something like 85% protection against INFECTION. That is REALLY high for infection by anydisease. The measles vaccines don't even do that I don't think, although they are about 95% effective against the disease. My niece, age 20, did exactly that.
    Yes. You can read the first sentence of the below article discussing the study. It says natural immunity provides far superior protection than vaccine immunity. Can you provide those studies you reference?

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital

vCash
    There are plenty that show it both ways. The preponderance say the MRNA vaxx is better. Here is the first one that popped up. It is about your specific situation. Hence why they want you to get vaccinated too.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...rotection.html

I assume that you are referring to the Israeli pre-print? EDIT: It has now been really published. The points below remain.

This is a great ARTICLE that touches on that and a lot more. This source is always a good read, even when I don't agree with it.
    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/nat...nity-covid-19/
    Thanks. Here is another good one. And I've had one dose and covid.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I know it can. Not everyone gets it from vax but they do shed it IMO. I know a few people that got Covid right after taking J&J or Phizer (1st or 2nd dose). One got Covid right after having Covid in 1st wave, got the vax, and got it again.
    It ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT. It is IMPOSSIBLE. There is no live virus or whole inactivated virus in ANY of them. I can excuse ignorance. Spreading out right lies on this is beyond the pale. I will assume you are just ignorant. Ignorance is not stupidity. Know the difference before you respond.

vCash
    Thanks. Here is another good one. And I've had one dose and covid.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1
    That is the one I was refencing above as having problems.

vCash
    Yes. You can read the first sentence of the below article discussing the study. It says natural immunity provides far superior protection than vaccine immunity. Can you provide those studies you reference?

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital
    This article is a good summery AND it has links to a FEW of the studies.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/co...us-vaccination