Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I second the baseball thread
    Not a thread, but pretty cool to see Graveman vs Renfroe heads up against each other tonight in the ALCS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Not a thread, but pretty cool to see Graveman vs Renfroe heads up against each other tonight in the ALCS!!
    Yes it was I enjoyed watching them go at it!

vCash
    I'm not going to bother to read through this whole thing since I left it yesterday. I will leave yall with this: The vaccinated majority is getting really tired of the excuses from the unvaccinated. They are running out of patience. They know we could get back to as normal as we will ever be if we had universal uptake of the vaccine. There is GROWING anger over it. One of the most interesting things I have seen lately on this particular subject was a poll. It showed that the group MOST angry with the unvaccinated is vaccinated Republicans. Unlike the pollsters I don't find that surprising in the least. We as as a group tend not to be very vocal in public about it, but the anger is seething.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I'm not going to bother to read through this whole thing since I left it yesterday. I will leave yall with this: The vaccinated majority is getting really tired of the excuses from the unvaccinated. They are running out of patience. They know we could get back to as normal as we will ever be if we had universal uptake of the vaccine. There is GROWING anger over it. One of the most interesting things I have seen lately on this particular subject was a poll. It showed that the group MOST angry with the unvaccinated is vaccinated Republicans. Unlike the pollsters I don't find that surprising in the least. We as as a group tend not to be very vocal in public about it, but the anger is seething.
    Advice: Seek help... go live your life... stop being so scared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    "Stop being so scared of a vaccine billions have taken without incident," is excellent advice that many Americans should take to heart.

vCash
    I'm not going to bother to read through this whole thing since I left it yesterday. I will leave you with this: For those pulling the strings, its not about getting everyone vaccinated. It is about compliance, they want all of us to be compliant to their will, and if we don't then their second best option is taking place getting everyone mad at everyone else so that they can step in and "fix" the issue with some form of more government. If you don't believe me just look what has happened around the country and world.

I saw a video from Australia yesterday it was a dude walking around with a cup of coffee. The cops patrolling the park asked him if they could check his coffee cup to make sure there was something in the cup to justify him having his mask down. This happened in a park, a wide open park. If you don't think that is where our leaders want to take us, you are very mistaken in your thought process.

What needs to happen is for them to open everything back up, it is pretty much that way in the south anyways, I live in Mobile, some people wear masks, some people don't, live your life. We still live in a representative government, they will cower to the will of their constitutes eventually if we just live our lives in a peaceful manor.

vCash
    Seething anger? LMAO 17 you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    "Stop being so scared of a vaccine billions have taken without incident," is excellent advice that many Americans should take to heart.
    Agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    LOL, if you only knew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Seething anger? LMAO 17 you
    Listen outside your circle more, and your media. It's absolutely there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Who exactly is scared? Almost 80% of those eligible have received a vaccine shot. Why do you assume the 20 who have not are scared? I'm sure some are, but I think it is a small number of people relatively speaking.

vCash
    I'm not going to bother to read through this whole thing since I left it yesterday.

On the one hand, that's probably a good thing because it would probably be uncomfortable to realize how stupid some of the statements you have made are. On the other hand, if you ever did want to drop the obstinately wrong branding you have going and actually learn and grow, it might be helpful for you to realize how stupid and wrong some of the statements you have made are.

I will leave yall with this: The vaccinated majority is getting really tired of the excuses from the unvaccinated. They are running out of patience. They know we could get back to as normal as we will ever be if we had universal uptake of the vaccine. There is GROWING anger over it. One of the most interesting things I have seen lately on this particular subject was a poll. It showed that the group MOST angry with the unvaccinated is vaccinated Republicans. Unlike the pollsters I don't find that surprising in the least. We as as a group tend not to be very vocal in public about it, but the anger is seething.
    You can go 17 yourself with a dildo that is more studded than the one you usually use. All we have to do to go back to normal is for 17 twats like you to stop stopping us from going back to normal. We are facing a disease that is very survivable by healthy people, we have improving treatments if you catch the disease, and there is a vaccine available that is ok at stopping you from getting it but pretty good at improving your odds of not getting severely ill if you do get it. If anybody is not willing to go back to normal, all they have to do is stay in their home until they feel safe. But because they are really shitty at understanding risks and can't stomach the thought of people making their own decisions, they insist on making things worse for everybody else and for everybody else to be punished for their unreasonable fears.

You sick, chicken shit mother 17ers are running out of patience? Un17ing believable how little self awareness you have.
    Last edited by Johnson85; 10-20-2021 at 09:46 AM.

vCash
    Any vaccinated person not living their normal life when over 75% of those eligible are vaccinated and a significant portion of the remaining 20% have already had covid are doing themselves an injustice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    On the one hand, that's probably a good thing because it would probably be uncomfortable to realize how stupid some of the statements you have made are. On the other hand, if you ever did want to drop the obstinately wrong branding you have going and actually learn and grow, it might be helpful for you to realize how stupid and wrong some of the statements you have made are.
    haha no way. Please let him keep telling people it came from a wet market Pangolin and Fauci has been right about the virus
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

You can go 17 yourself with a dildo that is more studded than the one you usually use. All we have to do to go back to normal is for 17 twats like you to stop stopping us from going back to normal. We are facing a disease that is very survivable by healthy people, we have improving treatments if you catch the disease, and there is a vaccine available that is ok at stopping you from getting it but pretty good at improving your odds of not getting severely ill if you do get it. If anybody is not willing to go back to normal, all they have to do is stay in their home until they feel safe. But because they are really shitty at understanding risks and can't stomach the thought of people making their own decisions, they insist on making things worse for everybody else and for everybody else to be punished for their unreasonable fears.

You sick, chicken shit mother 17ers are running out of patience? Un17ing believable how little self awareness you have.
    Damn, I have never saw Johnson this wound up haHa

vCash
    Johnson85 has re-entered the chat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He's right on this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Lol! I've stayed out of this debate (and not picking sides), but Johnson85's post in .gif format is basically...

vCash

LOL, that's absolutely hilarious. First you seem to be under the delusion that I care what people here think of me. If I DIDN'T get responses like yours from people like you I'd be worried. Second, the most of what's been posted in this thread, with a few good exceptions, has been regurgitated conspiracy stuff. Most of it's so asinine it would be funny if it wasn't about such a serious subject. And there is anger at the unvaccinated, serious anger. It had been more exasperation till the Delta surge. The selfishness is starting to wear thin. Y'all want those who did the right thing to cater to YOU so you you can have your "freedom". You always preach about personal responsibility for your actions but you won't even acknowledge yours. I did the responsible thing. The majority of the country has now. Grow up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    haha no way. Please let him keep telling people it came from a wet market Pangolin and Fauci has been right about the virus
    Reading comprehension has never been your strong point has it.