Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    LOL, that's absolutely hilarious. First you seem to be under the delusion that I care what people here think of me. If I DIDN'T get responses like yours from people like you I'd be worried. Second, the most of what's been posted in this thread, with a few good exceptions, has been regurgitated conspiracy stuff. Most of it's so asinine it would be funny if it wasn't about such a serious subject. And there is anger at the unvaccinated, serious anger. It had been more exasperation till the Delta surge. The selfishness is starting to wear thin. Y'all want those who did the right thing to cater to YOU so you you can have your "freedom". You always preach about personal responsibility for your actions but you won't even acknowledge yours. I did the responsible thing. The majority of the country has now. Grow up.
    Is that anger at the Biden admin who refuses to mandate vaccinations for the million(s) of immigrants who have come to the country this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Is that anger at the Biden admin who refuses to mandate vaccinations for the million(s) of immigrants who have come to the country this year?
    Yes. I have no politics at all on this.

vCash
    This is where I cannot understand people refusing or being unable to understand what is going on:

Congress is exempt from the mandate (which has tons of old people in it)
    Pfizer employees are exempt from the mandate
    We dont vaccinate illegal immigrants invading this country at 200K per month
    None of these elites wear a mask when they dont think a camera is on them
    Fauci called college football games "super spreaders" a month ago and the opposite has happened
    The jab doesnt prevent you from getting C19 nor does it prevent you from spreading it
    and now OSHA is no longer tracking adverse reactions

How can people remain blind to all this?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I have to strongly disagree with you saying the unvax are pissed, I have yet to talk to one person who is invax ( and there are many) and none have talked or shown anger. It's the vax folks raising hell.

You have strong opinions and seem to get pissed when folks disagree with you, I'm not so sure but you seem to have anger management problems. No way should anyone tell me what is best for me or my family, I wish for you and your healthy to be good and safe. I'm not against the vax, but don't force something on or in me when especially a shot hasn't been out but a year plus. Only time will tell how or what the true side effects are, they may be helpful but it's short term right now. Too each there on, I'm out and I know better voices opinion especially dealing a shot.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I believe the vaccine prevents severe disease in most cases. Doctors I trust have said so. But I also don?t believe those with natural immunity should be forced to take a shot.

vCash
    You need to take off the tinfoil hat.
    Dude, just six weeks or so ago you argued with multiple people on here about antibodies being stronger and lasting longer from the vaccine because that is what you were reading in the media. Well that has been proven to be absolutely false. The "mainstream" media has been wrong on just about everything regarding the vaccine. So either they absolutely suck at their jobs or they are trying to push a narrative.

First it was you couldn't get breakthrough cases with the vaccine. Then it was well its way less likely. Then it was the vaccine provides longer and better protection than antibodies from actually getting COVID, wrong again. I mean how many times does the "mainstream" media have to be wrong before you start to somewhat question the motives. They could have simply reported that there isn't enough data out there yet to determine if the vaccines are more effective than covid antibodies or any of the above.

So if they truly didn't know at the time then why report as though everything they are saying is stone cold fact. It is an absolute joke. They reported that Rogan took horse dewormer when he had a legit prescription for ivermectin from an actual doctor. That is just an outright lie, they didn't even try to hide the lie.

It isn't tinfoil hat stuff to think the media is pushing a narrative. I can show you hard fact after hard fact where they have either downplayed something or outright lied and FWIW I'm pro vax if you fall into one of the high risk categories. But by all measures, if you're a healthy 2-30 year old you have just about a zero percent chance of anything truly bad happening to you if you don't have any underlying conditions and aren't obese.

Meanwhile I don't see anyone attacking Mcdonalds, Wendys, Zaxbys etc. and the people that eat at those places multiple times a week/day. People say the unvaccinated are a strain on the healthcare system, well what about the 69% of adults who are either obese or overweight? What about those that eat sh** and now have heart disease? Don't they hold some responsibility for their own lack of discipline and lack of eating right/working out once in a blue moon? Those that smoke a pack of cigs a day? I think they should bear some of the responsibility as well. But if you say that you're being insensitive... If you're going to blame the healthy unvaxed people then you damn well better blame the unhealthy people too.

Banned
    vCash
    biden won fair and square.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    Maybe, but he's absolutely gonna get crushed if he's up for a 2nd term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This is where I cannot understand people refusing or being unable to understand what is going on:

Fauci called college football games "super spreaders" a month ago and the opposite has happened
    The jab doesnt prevent you from getting C19 nor does it prevent you from spreading it

1: that's BS and business as usual for Congress. Stuff like that is why they all need to be turned out, ALL of them.
    2. If true then that is BS as well
    3. See above
    4. Not exactly true, but true enough...see #1
    5. There almost certainly has been some spread at them but outdoor events are much safer than indoor stuff of any kind. The data on that is overwhelming.
    6. You are wrong on that. You are only correct if you are referring to 100% prevention. NO vaccine does that and it has never been claimed for this one. It DOES really lower the odd of both. I saw a well done study (real world data) on this last week. You are
    6 1/2 times less likely to get it if you are vaxxed according to that study. You can't spread it if you don't get it. The figures on hospitalization and death were even better than that, MUCH better. That's why universal vaccination would enable us to get back to
    normal. It would take the pressure of the periodic surges off the hospitals.
    7. Adverse reactions are still tracked. That has never been OSHA's job on vaccines and it shouldn't be now.

As for the one thing you keep throwing back on me in this thread, you would be surprised what my suspicions are. That being said I don't know and neither do you. I seriously doubt we ever will. China won't admit it either way, and we will never know without their cooperation. I know enough people who have done business over there that have talked about how they operate. they will either ignore it or will try to blame someone else. They will never admit that they let it spread and couldn't contain it even if it IS natural. If it's not they dang sure won't. The effort to find out is likely wasted.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-20-2021 at 11:25 AM.

vCash
    Good for you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    Not really, I voted for him twice so he had help

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I have to strongly disagree with you saying the unvax are pissed, I have yet to talk to one person who is invax ( and there are many) and none have talked or shown anger. It's the vax folks raising hell.

You have strong opinions and seem to get pissed when folks disagree with you, I'm not so sure but you seem to have anger management problems. No way should anyone tell me what is best for me or my family, I wish for you and your healthy to be good and safe. I'm not against the vax, but don't force something on or in me when especially a shot hasn't been out but a year plus. Only time will tell how or what the true side effects are, they may be helpful but it's short term right now. Too each there on, I'm out and I know better voices opinion especially dealing a shot.
    You misunderstood, I said it is the vaxxed that are getting pissed. Now I will disagree that the unvaxxed aren't. They have been all along and have demonstrated it in public many, many times. How do you know what's best for your family when it comes to this? I certainly don't know MYSELF with mine. I DO trust the people who have dedicated their lives to stuff like this to get it right. They certainly know more about it than I do. The preponderance of opinion and evidence in the medical realm is overwhelming. It's rare that you see it that overwhelming. There are always going to be outliers and crack pots out there and they tend to be VERY vocal. It's all in who you trust. I don't like trusting the outliers.

vCash
    Ya know, I am no virologist, nor do I have a post doctorate degree in Infectious Diseases like most of you cats,

but I ask myself this:

"Tusk, if 'the powers that be' wanna mandate me (and I read that as 'to force under physical threat by the authorities')...

to undergo a medical procedure (and that's what it is),

with a really short track record of potential negative effects,

to protect me from a virus that has a longer track record of not killin' folks like me,

and, even if I don't take it and catch the Covid, and I transmit it to someone that HAS been vaccinated, they'll be aight?

"Why should I take it??"

Hell, we'd save more lives if we "mandated" that criminals can't shoot up folks with illegal handguns, or if we "mandated" that mamas & daddies were properly prepared to raise their children, so they don't become said "criminals"?

edit: sorry, I copied and pasted that from MSWord and it jacked up my "quotes"...
    Last edited by TUSK; 10-20-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    This is what happens when the wrong ones are in charge...

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/st...204258311?s=21

#thescience

Let's get someone in charge that solves problems like...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...673004553?s=21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Dude, just six weeks or so ago you argued with multiple people on here about antibodies being stronger and lasting longer from the vaccine because that is what you were reading in the media. Well that has been proven to be absolutely false. The "mainstream" media has been wrong on just about everything regarding the vaccine. So either they absolutely suck at their jobs or they are trying to push a narrative.

First it was you couldn't get breakthrough cases with the vaccine. Then it was well its way less likely. Then it was the vaccine provides longer and better protection than antibodies from actually getting COVID, wrong again. I mean how many times does the "mainstream" media have to be wrong before you start to somewhat question the motives. They could have simply reported that there isn't enough data out there yet to determine if the vaccines are more effective than covid antibodies or any of the above.

So if they truly didn't know at the time then why report as though everything they are saying is stone cold fact. It is an absolute joke. They reported that Rogan took horse dewormer when he had a legit prescription for ivermectin from an actual doctor. That is just an outright lie, they didn't even try to hide the lie.

It isn't tinfoil hat stuff to think the media is pushing a narrative. I can show you hard fact after hard fact where they have either downplayed something or outright lied and FWIW I'm pro vax if you fall into one of the high risk categories. But by all measures, if you're a healthy 2-30 year old you have just about a zero percent chance of anything truly bad happening to you if you don't have any underlying conditions and aren't obese.

Meanwhile I don't see anyone attacking Mcdonalds, Wendys, Zaxbys etc. and the people that eat at those places multiple times a week/day. People say the unvaccinated are a strain on the healthcare system, well what about the 69% of adults who are either obese or overweight? What about those that eat sh** and now have heart disease? Don't they hold some responsibility for their own lack of discipline and lack of eating right/working out once in a blue moon? Those that smoke a pack of cigs a day? I think they should bear some of the responsibility as well. But if you say that you're being insensitive... If you're going to blame the healthy unvaxed people then you damn well better blame the unhealthy people too.
    Actually that has NOT been proven to be false. The opposite actually. You need to quit believing what you believe in the media. There were always going to be breakthrough cases and it was never said there wouldn't be. The goal from the beginning was to reduce the risk of serious disease. The reduced risk of infection, and it is substantial, is a great bonus. Where do you get this stuff? I have a friend who lost a 28 year old daughter to COVID. I know of others. I'm old enough to remember getting lined up in the hall at school to be given the then brand new rubella vaccine. The goal was not to protect us. Rubella is not normally a serious disease in kids. It is VERY serious if a pregnant mother it. The danger to her unborn child is high. We were given it to reduce the risk of us taking it home to our mothers. That's the same reason young people and healthy people need this one, to reduce the spread of it to people who are at high risk. I don't understand why that's so hard for people to understand. Perhaps they just don't care, I hope not. That's why I'm so passionate about it. I have several at risk loved ones, some of whom can't stay home.

vCash
    You misunderstood, I said it is the vaxxed that are getting pissed. Now I will disagree that the unvaxxed aren't. They have been all along and have demonstrated it in public many, many times. How do you know what's best for your family when it comes to this? I certainly don't know MYSELF with mine. I DO trust the people who have dedicated their lives to stuff like this to get it right. They certainly know more about it than I do. The preponderance of opinion and evidence in the medical realm is overwhelming. It's rare that you see it that overwhelming. There are always going to be outliers and crack pots out there and they tend to be VERY vocal. It's all in who you trust. I don't like trusting the outliers.
    As far as me and my family, well first off, we are blessed to be healthy, we watch what we eat, we exercise and we take supplements to help us stay healthy and safe, such as ..........
    I don't take any prescribed meds, I ride a bike around 25 miles daily, ok let me end this by saying we are very careful what we put into our bodies. I just had clerical fusion on my c4 and c5, i only took two pain meds from the surgery, so my point is, yes I know what is best for me and my family which is about 10 of us, wife, Kids, grandkids.

Hope that explains. now back to my recovering, LOL, Take care Liver, I don't dislike you, I just wish you would ease up just a little, it's all about choice in my mind.

Now let's get pissed about the no air bone offense* It sucks, lol!

vCash
    And another that grinds on me:

Obama's Administration pushed constant "global warming" and the climate change agenda. "The glaciers are meltingggggggggggggg". So what does Obama- the man who was privy to more information on climate than 99% of the population- do as soon as he leaves office? Buys a mansion located right on the water next to an ocean. Not too worried about rising oceans is he?

The world's going to end in 8 years AOC? Antarctica just had its coldest year on record since it started being tracked in 1954.

"Climate Change" has been a money grab since the 60's. They just have to keep rebranding. We've come a long way since Acid Rain they used to scare me with as a kid in the 70's
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    LOL, if you only knew.
    Look here. I know a hell of a lot more than you do because I'm educated and don't make false statements like you continue to do. Since this thing started you have come on this board and others spouting your nonsense about how bad things are and we are all gonna die. Hell you stated one time half your damn inner circle was going to die from Rona.
    I hate to tell you but people are tired of your bull shit. All you do is propagate a narrative that you know more than most but really you know nothing. You are still living in fear and literally you are on every covid thread since March 2020 you have spouted lies and nonsense. Dude we are over your shit. Point blank!
    Get a grip, go see a therapist, have better research than what you have now.
    I'll try to respect your opinion but when you don't bring up factual information or continue to speak lies I lose that respect.
    Again GET HELP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This is what happens when the wrong ones are in charge...

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/st...204258311?s=21

#thescience

Let's get someone in charge that solves problems like...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...673004553?s=21
    1: If they are eligible to retire then that will get shot down in court, as it should. My guess is that was just grandstanding and they won't actually do it. They know what the result will be.
    2: Desantis was grandstanding on that on that too. I laughed when I first saw it. I had just read a WSJ article on the problem. That's not going to do much of anything. You need to look at the way container ports operate, specifically the depth of the harbors and the infrastructure to transport the containers away from the docks. There are only three in the entire country that can take most of those transpacific ships simply due to the draft of the ships, Long Beach, LA, and Tacoma. Tacoma doesn't have the infrastructure to handle many more. Of the other ships most of them can only use 4-5 others, and only one is in Florida. Most of those are backed up as well. The problem is as much demand as it is port problems. LA is handling something like 30% more than it has ever so far this year. Now they haven't been operating 24-7 7 days a week either. That was mostly due to unions. The article said even if that happens there may not be enough port labor to handle it. Even if it is the railroads and trucks probably can't handle a lot more than they are now. I've been reading a lot on this lately. It's fascinating stuff. The roots of it seem to go back a decade or more. The roots were in post 2008 economics in the shipping industry (water, road, rail) it seems. There were already cracks showing prior to the recent trouble.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-20-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Yep.