Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Do you spend more hours at work, at the grocery store, or at football games?
    If it is as serious as having mandates and job threats then cancel football and quit flying unchecked illegal aliens all over the country. Hypocrisy galore.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Considering there is a law on the books requiring side effects of work place vaccines be reported but they're waving it just for Covid is pretty much the definition of outrageous, unprecedented, and unusual. First ballot hall of fame.
    Thank you for clarification. So typical protocol is to report but an except was made for covid?

What an EXCEPTional disease indeed! Lots of exceptions going on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Supreme court just refused to take up Maine mandate case. So if the Court as situated won't declare this mandate unconstitutional, then I think we can all realize that these mandates aren't going away. Its the most conservative court we have had in 60 years, and if they don't think Maine's law is unconstitutional, I think all the legal scholars can take a minute.
    That was a mandate made at the state level for healthcare workers only. While their is some disagreement whether the governor or legislature should enact the mandate, mandates at the state level have long been upheld. Especially when it is for a specific sect of people like healthcare workers. That is how it should be: states should be laboratories where policies should be tried and sorted out. That is the way our republic was built and has always been. For example, in NY last week a federal judge ruled the exact opposite as the Maine federal judge.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-19-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    That was a mandate made at the state level for healthcare workers only. While their is some disagreement whether the governor or legislature should enact the mandate, mandates at the state level have long been upheld. Especially when it is for a specific sect of people like healthcare workers. That is how it should be: states should be laboratories where policies should be tried and sorted out. That is the way our republic was built and has always been. For example, in NY a federal judge ruled the exact opposite as the Maine federal judge.
    the salient point is that the executive order was printed on gold-fringed parchment so it will hold up in an admiralty court. checkmate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    Someone apparently flunked the Statistics class
    What does statistics have to do with length and proximity to someone who is infected with a virous to catch it?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    the salient point is that the executive order was printed on gold-fringed parchment so it will hold up in an admiralty court. checkmate
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
    Tags: liberty, tyranny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If you drink, smoke, or watching msu athletics it should be higher too. The latter is bad for Bp and heart attacks!!
    The state part for sure lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    What does statistics have to do with length and proximity to someone who is infected with a virous to catch it?
    Probability

vCash
    I hear ya. Let's start by penalizing all obese people and jacking up their insurance rates, as more tax money is spent on them yearly than other medical condition.
    I would be in favor of that!!! You already have it for those using tobacco.

This whole thread is about (essentially) individual choice, so I'm sure all the anti-vaxers wouldn't oppose either. I'm sure they're already growing their own food because everything is from fast food joints is pumped and processed with added chemicals that no one on this board can pronounce.

vCash
    This one is simple. Can we all wait till the kids are vaccinated too?

Beyond that it can be free for all - vaccinated and unvaccinated. Should not matter anymore.
    Exactly. Stressing the healthcare system during spikes and the safety to children not eligible for the vaccine. Those are the reasons why it's not as simple as stated above. People don't realize their medical care for other issues gets weakened by the pandemic in a lot of different ways.

vCash
    That was a mandate made at the state level for healthcare workers only. While their is some disagreement whether the governor or legislature should enact the mandate, mandates at the state level have long been upheld. Especially when it is for a specific sect of people like healthcare workers. That is how it should be: states should be laboratories where policies should be tried and sorted out. That is the way our republic was built and has always been. For example, in NY last week a federal judge ruled the exact opposite as the Maine federal judge.
    States rights, son! Preach!

vCash
    Probability
    What we are talking about are two different things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    I would be in favor of that!!! You already have it for those using tobacco.

This whole thread is about (essentially) individual choice, so I'm sure all the anti-vaxers wouldn't oppose either. I'm sure they're already growing their own food because everything is from fast food joints is pumped and processed with added chemicals that no one on this board can pronounce.
    I agree with that. All the processed foods are horrible for us. I'm certainly not anti vax though. More of a you do you person.

Banned
    vCash
    Excellent post. Individual states being laboratories of invention is a hallmark of our strength and success. What works in Maine may not in Mississippi. One size fits all dictated by a central authority has been the downfall of many countries.

vCash
    I agree with that. All the processed foods are horrible for us. I'm certainly not anti vax though. More of a you do you person.
    Apologies; wasn't trying to imply you were on one side or the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Apologies; wasn't trying to imply you were on one side or the other.
    All good brother. I love all you guys even when their is disagreement.

Banned
    vCash
    The garbage we consume these days is incredible. I load up in the produce department and if I buy something packaged, I go immediately to the ingredients label. Most times seeing a huge paragraph then put it back while SMH.

vCash
    What if I want to stay up late, watch junk, and eat rubbish?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    The garbage we consume these days is incredible. I load up in the produce department and if I buy something packaged, I go immediately to the ingredients label. Most times seeing a huge paragraph then put it back while SMH.
    Dr Wales ... actually Epigenetic science agrees with you relative the possibilities of messing with personal biochemistry with food selection. Even to the extent of gene expression in offspring.

Why studying genetically identical lab mice, it was confirmed that obesity and color changes could be triggered with diet supplements fed to the parents. Gene Methylation.

We need a baseball thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Dr Wales ... actually Epigenetic science agrees with you relative the possibilities of messing with personal biochemistry with food selection. Even to the extent of gene expression in offspring.

Why studying genetically identical lab mice, it was confirmed that obesity and color changes could be triggered with diet supplements fed to the parents. Gene Methylation.

We need a baseball thread
    I second the baseball thread